CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodnight, Parky.

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree with the last sentence. The rest is your usual waffle. Let's face it he was no Johnny Carson or Jay Leno. Just another skin flint BBC Wogan (charge 5K expenses for doing Children in Need) from Yorkshire God's Own County of Cunts. Who knew him outside Britain? As for guests and list of questions do you think he did all that? 

He did a few series in Australia.

I liked him. What you had was an interviewer who asked questions and let the interviewee get on with it some, like Meg Ryan and Ali in one interview (where he was slagging off the white race) made themselves look like utter cunts. And he wasn't like Ross and the numourous gay interviewers who seem to think that it's all about them and seem to think they are fucking funny. 

RIP Parkie, you beaky ole bastard 

16 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Her cunt would never, ever annoy me, just like her tits.

Re Parky, he was just an opinionated Yorkshire cunt who thought he was bigger than his guests as well as the BBC, threatening to leave for ITV (and, TBF, following through) because his massive ego couldn't handle being moved from the primetime spot.

Agreed.  One tight fisted cunt, who said he had made a lot of dosh, and retired. He became a Lloyds Name, his syndicate lost big time, nearly bankrupting him, and he had to return to work. He should have invested in Welsh sawmills.

I'm glad he's dead.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember that. Cook said fuck all because he knew he'd get mullered. 

Peter cook needed a certain audience, and a straight man. He was a comedy genius but he couldn’t just walk into any room and make people laugh. 
 Send Manning into a Borneo jungle clearing with a translator and he’d have the natives pissing themselves in under 2 minutes.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve had Parkinson’s three times and shook it off within a week every time, so I don’t believe he’s really dead, unless he was some sort of fucking cunt.

The baseball player Lou Gehrig, died of ‘Lou Gehrig’s’ disease. What a dopey cunt to not see that one coming.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was friends with Cilla "I was friends of the Beatles" Black 

And Fliddy Starbuck played golf with all of them…

charity tournament blah blah, crippled kiddies blah blah. Dat Ringo eh! Bandit eh! Hey-hey ho-ho!”

fucking gappy toothed fuckwank scouse cunt.

I wouldn’t have minded a go on his daughter back in the day. Something strangely appealing about her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Peter cook needed a certain audience, and a straight man. He was a comedy genius but he couldn’t just walk into any room and make people laugh. 
 Send Manning into a Borneo jungle clearing with a translator and he’d have the natives pissing themselves in under 2 minutes.

Rodney Dangerfield? 

Guest judgetwi

Sick and tired of these two bob celebrities snuffing it and they suddenly turn into a Saint and/or fucking genius. Last week it was that Irish, druggie, fake Muslim bitch who only ever had one song which she didn’t write in the first place. 
Now it’s this boring old wanker…..professional Yorkshireman, always going on about Muhammad Ali, Barnsley, cricket, Gene Kelly, Barnsley, Dickie Bird, Singing in the Rain, cricket, blah blah blah. The cunt spent his life with his tongue up celebs arseholes and never asked a critical question in his life.

Having established his reputation at the BBC, in the days before it became the propaganda arm of the WEF, he then went on to flogging rip off insurance policies to confused old dears watching daytime TV with the promise of a free Parker pen. Fuck me, who knows what a Parker pen is these days? Even King Jugears complained about the one handed to him by one of his flunkies.

I don’t like to speak ill of the dead but spare me the fucking hero worship of cunts who did nothing but lick arse and fill their own pockets.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Sick and tired of these two bob celebrities snuffing it and they suddenly turn into a Saint and/or fucking genius. Last week it was that Irish, druggie, fake Muslim bitch who only ever had one song which she didn’t write in the first place. 
Now it’s this boring old wanker…..professional Yorkshireman, always going on about Muhammad Ali, Barnsley, cricket, Gene Kelly, Barnsley, Dickie Bird, Singing in the Rain, cricket, blah blah blah. The cunt spent his life with his tongue up celebs arseholes and never asked a critical question in his life.

Having established his reputation at the BBC, in the days before it became the propaganda arm of the WEF, he then went on to flogging rip off insurance policies to confused old dears watching daytime TV with the promise of a free Parker pen. Fuck me, who knows what a Parker pen is these days? Even King Jugears complained about the one handed to him by one of his flunkies.

I don’t like to speak ill of the dead but spare me the fucking hero worship of cunts who did nothing but lick arse and fill their own pockets.

I thought being a kike, flogging off dodgy stuff would be right up your street. 

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That’s one thing that Graham Norton could never be criticised for….licking arsehole. That’s a contractual obligation for all employees at the BBC nowadays.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought being a kike, flogging off dodgy stuff would be right up your street. 

Too right. I’ve got a brain for sale….top class condition so you should be interested. It’s Kosher…..trust me already.

On 17/08/2023 at 11:16, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, sometimes you hear news that makes you wistful and nostalgic for simpler times. I’ll risk acrimony by saying he wasn’t a fantastically insightful interviewer, but back in the day when Hollywood A-Listers would fly over and talk without something to flog, he made them feel comfortable. His warmth came through the screen, too. Who didn’t get in from a Saturday night out and sigh contentedly when those familiar bars struck up? 

I’ll be instantly disbelieved of course, but I bumped into him once in the bar of The Midland Hotel in Manchester, and he was, at least on that occasion, every bit the genial Yorkshireman we thought we all knew. A glass 🥃 for Parky tonight I think. Chapeau, fella. 

Jonathan Ross can fucking do one. 

Should have been executed years ago, fucking boring Cunt, he’ll be outed soon as one of Saville’s gang

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cunt

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Are you the ghost of Russell Harty?