CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The East Anglian Air Ambulance

Decimus

3 hours ago, Zev said:

Don't you ever wish you were even slightly amusing?

Never mind, at least you got a like from your most obviously sycophantic chum, maybe he's trying to sweet-talk you for some ganja, so he can impress the boys club with his tales of another fantasy 'lost weekend' while the wife and kids are away.

LOL

Honest question. How do you think you’re getting on in this place?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

My farming cousins are (or were) mostly hard right tories and mocked the French peasant farmers .. none of my cousins owned what would be classed as large farm. I think the largest farm was about 150 acres (actually similar to the size of farms that many of these French peasant farmers own. I did point out to my cousins that these froggies took no nonsense from anyone and many of them were raging communists, were respected and got a far better deal than did my whinging cousins .. I also pointed out that most of those hoorays Henries and Gemmas who turned up at the regular blood fests (fox hunts) thought that they were uneducated oafs and would not piss on them if they were on fire.

How fascinating. I lost interest after the word ‘My.’

On 22/08/2023 at 14:24, Meet Uncle Monty said:

They're not all cunts (well in this respect). They have a palate partial to some week-old roadkill, as do I so cut them some slack you bitter old bastards and embrace the culture of smoking Gitanes, dead squirrels, hairy arsed women and a police force clubbing you to death for as much as protesting about the age of retirement.

Just say Non and take to the streets if you're British and watch the filth kettle you.

It makes me smile to hear the frogs bang on about how good their cuisine is. Lets face it, the cunts only started using sauces to cover up the taste of rats that they had to cook during the siege of Paris in 1870

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It makes me smile to hear the frogs bang on about how good their cuisine is. Lets face it, the cunts only started using sauces to cover up the taste of rats that they had to cook during the siege of Paris in 1870

They boil up little robin red breasts and put them in tins. The filthy savage cunts are no fucking better than pakis.

41 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He told me that you installed his combi boiler.

If only that was true!

I'd like nothing more than the rogue landlord Drew cunt to install something that would gas R-Soles off of this mortal coil to join his fictitious, six million ancestors in Sheol.

Unfortunately, though, Drew's DTs have rendered him incapable of putting up a shelf, so they certainly wouldn't grant him the necessary dexterity to perform even a rudimentary botched boiler installation.

As for the kike, his massive, hooked-hooter is so finely attuned to sniffing out the nearest dog shit, even if Drew could "get it up (lol)" he'd be able to detect the famously odourless carbon monoxide flooding his Jew cave within seconds.

On 21/08/2023 at 18:12, Frank said:

That’s it.. the bosch inj system. It’s been with Roger Edwards for the past 6 months… ‘good to go, Frank’, said the overalled weasel. Anyway, I look fucking ridiculous in it with my stupid little head. I wish I was dead. 

Frank, you're sounding like a spoilt princess, pack it in.

• Like 1