CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The East Anglian Air Ambulance

Decimus

I don't care if they're buzzing about searching for dirty fucking migrants up to their necks in our sewage filled sea, or attempting to save some fat northern fucking slob on his holidays. The yellow peril has been flying back and forth over my house all fucking night, waking up my youngest child and raising my blood pressure through the roof.

If you're that fucking stupid you find yourself sunburnt and adrift on a lilo in the North Sea in the dead of night you deserve to die alone with no cunt looking for you. Similarly, if you've crossed the channel illegally and somehow ended up this far along the coast in your Jalfrezi stinking dinghy, then I don't expect to be disturbed because some do-gooder cunts are wasting fuel, time and energy on hoisting you out of the sea and dropping you into the nearest five star hotel.

Let them all fucking drown, northerners and foreigners all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't care if they're buzzing about searching for dirty fucking migrants up to their necks in our sewage filled sea, or attempting to save some fat northern fucking slob on his holidays. The yellow peril has been flying back and forth over my house all fucking night, waking up my youngest child and raising my blood pressure through the roof.

If you're that fucking stupid you find yourself sunburnt and adrift on a lilo in the North Sea in the dead of night you deserve to die alone with no cunt looking for you. Similarly, if you've crossed the channel illegally and somehow ended up this far along the coast in your Jalfrezi stinking dinghy, then I don't expect to be disturbed because some do-gooder cunts are wasting fuel, time and energy on hoisting you out of the sea and dropping you into the nearest five star hotel.

Green laser pointers can totally fuck up pilot visibility if they hit the cockpit glass. 
Just saying.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jalfrezi dinghy?

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Curry and boats.

This is a cryptic reference to Alfie Noakes isn’t it.

Gently persuaded to share his own recipe followed by a heart attack trying to defend its authenticity. He never recovered from that. I miss him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I hope that includes the Welsh. I hate the fucking Welsh.

14 hours ago, Frank said:

Gently persuaded to share his own recipe followed by a heart attack trying to defend its authenticity. He never recovered from that. I miss him.

He mistimed the outgoing tide in Shoreham-by -Sea harbour,  and was last seen rewiring a seedy bar in Montevideo. Still wearing the plaster cast on his ankle apparently.

Soppy Sussex drunken cunt.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

The yellow peril has been flying back and forth over my house all fucking night, waking up my youngest child and raising my blood pressure through the roof.

A job well done.

Give 'em a pay rise! 🚁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He mistimed the outgoing tide in Shoreham-by -Sea harbour,  and was last seen rewiring a seedy bar in Montevideo. Still wearing the plaster cast on his ankle apparently.

Soppy Sussex drunken cunt.

Broke down in the ‘69 Pagoda this morning. Route de soleil. Just checked in to the nearest Ibis. Someone’s gonna get it in the ear tonight. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Broke down in the ‘69 Pagoda this morning. Route de soleil. Just checked in to the nearest Ibis. Someone’s gonna get it in the ear tonight. 

1960s mechanical fuel injection. Have they worked that out yet or are they still image searching pictures of the distributor to find out what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1960s mechanical fuel injection. Have they worked that out yet or are they still image searching pictures of the distributor to find out what it is. 

That’s it.. the bosch inj system. It’s been with Roger Edwards for the past 6 months… ‘good to go, Frank’, said the overalled weasel. Anyway, I look fucking ridiculous in it with my stupid little head. I wish I was dead. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s it.. the bosch inj system. It’s been with Roger Edwards for the past 6 months… ‘good to go, Frank’, said the overalled weasel. Anyway, I look fucking ridiculous in it with my stupid little head. I wish I was dead. 

First world problems eh!, I look like the gorilla from Mario Kart when I'm driving my '55 300slr

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

A late 60s Citroen DS in light blue would be more you anyway. I love those fucking things. The only French car I’ve ever wanted.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quality motor that Frankie... I hope it costs you a fortune to fix. Do you know a Ferrari driving Greek cunt called Dino?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Quality motor that Frankie... I hope it costs you a fortune to fix. Do you know a Ferrari driving Greek cunt called Dino?

The Dino was owned by the same cunts who bought a VW Scirocco with a wraparound rear screen and swore blind it was a Porsche 924. Cunts. 
 Nearly as embarrassing as turning up in a Boxter and having to park it next to a 911.

They will invariably tell at least 3 people that its mid-engine layout actually makes it handle better than a Carrera. 

• Like 1