CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any of You Been to Magaluf ?

peglegtwo

17 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

A big article about it in today's NEW YORK TIMES  .Sounds like tacky place with British tourists doing all kinds of stupid things .Am thinking many of you have been there, loved itLOL 

I think it might be one of those places frequented by the short fat men in rugby shirts I mentioned earlier. I probably wouldn’t go there unless I had a flamethrower and unilateral immunity from prosecution.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You just can’t help yourself, can you? It’s obvious that a forum member, who lives in Norfolk, is also living inside your idiotic head. So he’s won. Fucking moron.

Everytime I log on it's to find four or five absolutely fucking dog shit (lol) posts that this terminally deranged dickhead has made about me.

I've tried to tell him the same thing you have. All it does it make him come across like I didn't give him a kiss goodnight after pounding his ringpiece to smithereens, which is of course what metaphorically happens every single time that I decide to "bully" him on here of an evening.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Everytime I log on it's to find four or five absolutely fucking dog shit (lol) posts that this terminally deranged dickhead has made about me.

I've tried to tell him the same thing you have. All it does it make him come across like I didn't give him a kiss goodnight after pounding his ringpiece to smithereens, which is of course what metaphorically happens every single time that I decide to "bully" him on here of an evening.

The good folks of Norfolk can hear your sphincter tightening with excitement. They also say you are as tight as a fly's arse. Can you get Zev to throw some light on it?

6 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Ah yes, the good old days before widespread CCTV and DNA profiling made staging such events as drunken accidents impossible.

There's already been a couple of gang rapes and a handful of balconising incidents. One guy was impaled on a pool umbrella. Two others were fined 34,000 euros each but I don't know how they will get the money out of this cash strapped monkeys with about ten pence in cash, no assets and jobs picking up shit. 

56 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

They should hold these Brit wankers on remand till their families back in blighty stump up the money for the fines. The dickheads coming to shagaluf would change their tune if they knew they'd be subjected to daily arse fuckings until Mr and Mrs Wayne Slobb ponied up 30 grand.

I got a feeling you get turned back or even arrested at border control for unresolved court cases in Spain which effectively bans them from sowing their wild oats there again. Personally I'd use them as light snacks to feed the fucking enormous alsatians in the Marseilles police force. Have you seen one of those fuckers? About the size of a pony with a foot long jaw and six inch teeth and a fucking look of volatile hatred on their face.