CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Raac - our Pre Fab shit hole country

ChildeHarold

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Right on, everything is great, terrific... Woooooooo aaah! 😅 

That Paul Whitehouse is a Cunt though. Even the fish run away. 

I liked him as the latter half of ‘Lee & Lance’. 

“So what did you have for dinner Lance?”

”I had 2 beef burgers, about 30 chips and about an hundred beans.”

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked him as the latter half of ‘Lee & Lance’. 

“So what did you have for dinner Lance?”

”I had 2 beef burgers, about 30 chips and about an hundred beans.”

Harry Enfield was better in the later programmes. His Mandela and Pik were comedy gold.

"My new album; Nelson siiiiings the Blurs".

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Look at the fucking road surfaces on the Cycle Race of Britain, currently underway, to the Spanish Vuelta, or Tour or Giro. Fucking disgrace. Our fucking roads are a death trap as well as the cheap schools and hospitals. 

You keep banging on about this, Aitch, which leads me to believe that you've been playing with your Duplo blocks again in a fit of autistic rage.

If you're that bothered about it, why don't you offer to safety check all the schools in your area by repeatedly smashing your stupid fucking head against the walls?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You keep banging on about this, Aitch, which leads me to believe that you've been playing with your Duplo blocks again in a fit of autistic rage.

If you're that bothered about it, why don't you offer to safety check all the schools in your area by repeatedly smashing your stupid fucking head against the walls?

It wouldn't be a fair test. I wake up hard and get harder during the day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It wouldn't be a fair test. I wake up hard and get harder during the day. 

Maybe Ready Brek’s not the best thing to have for supper then, at least until you get the hang of aiming your big yellow plastic spoon at your mouth properly, you stupid little fucking Rugrat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Maybe Ready Brek’s not the best thing to have for supper then, at least until you get the hang of aiming your big yellow plastic spoon at your mouth properly, you stupid little fucking Rugrat.

You have a wonderful way with words. I see you in a front of house role in hospitality, eg one of our great hotels, the Dorchester, or a West End club such as Madam Jo Jo. the Garrick? 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have a wonderful way with words. I see you in a front of house role in hospitality, eg one of our great hotels, the Dorchester, or a West End club such as Madam Jo Jo. the Garrick? 

Can’t talk right now. Timmy Mallet and Prince Andrew have just walked in and they haven’t got a reservation. Mallet’s not wearing a tie so he’s not getting served anyway.

• Like 1