CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Virgin Atlantic

entitled little cunt

I agree, the Virgin Airways ads take the first class business class rich and famous line which is totally obnoxious and I would have thought counter productive when advertising to the unwashed majority where most of the punters live. There again there's a lot of reverse psychology Stockholm syndrome about consumer behaviour. People are so used to being lied to they resent being told the truth. Look at the way Hunt talks. People like him with his mentality allied to a legal background are the true psychopaths. 

Just now, Ape™️ said:

You certainly are: a fucking idiot.

I know he walked into that one but this gives me a chance to ask a question about your avatar picture. I find the face vaguely familiar. Then trolling through some Breaking Bad (or the sequel series) clips I came across the scene where Mike and two fucking brain dead tubs of lard are interviewed for a minder job by a fat mummy's boy pill pusher for a drugs deall. I am sure your face is that cunt who ends up with Mike. 

Now don't tell me its just Billy Bunter asking for more cake. 

This vile advert, teeming with mutated perverse apparitions and gurning dykes with their eyes on little girls couldn’t be further from the rock and roll, original selling point. 
 I recall the first Virgin Atlantic ad featured Phil Lynott ordering something alcoholic and smiling as he watched the stewardess’s perfect arse swish by. 
 Queers, deviants and the rest of the noncing classes need to fuck the fuck off.

I’m fucking angry now so I’m going to find that picture of that bloke kissing that bird’s arse and try and remember the world the way it was.

• Like 3

I fucking hate the  the lot of it .

They can take their products and services and ram them right up their ring .

How much of the shit these faceless little cunts peddle do we actually need , only the brainless actually want it .

We live in a world we're people are stuffing botox into their faces, sticking on daft eyelashes  and wish their skin to be orange .They buy furniture that lasts for a day , cheap fucking shit made in some sithole for tuppence and spend an average years salary on a Peugeot  that looks like its designed by a special needs wonder  kid who couldn't join the Met so got a job designing fucking horribly ugly cars .

For fucks sake , what's wrong with people .why buy this shit .

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This vile advert, teeming with mutated perverse apparitions and gurning dykes with their eyes on little girls couldn’t be further from the rock and roll, original selling point. 
 I recall the first Virgin Atlantic ad featured Phil Lynott ordering something alcoholic and smiling as he watched the stewardess’s perfect arse swish by. 

I’m fucking angry now so I’m going to find that picture of that bloke kissing that bird’s arse and try and remember the world the way it was.

Qualitah. Back in the day, when old Rich had some input, their hosties were fucking stunning. I used to goose one of ‘em. One thing was guaranteed, when they had their ‘wings ceremony’ he always rocked up and mauled them, often on camera. Good luck with a degenerate cross dressing fag hostie telling 25 pissed up Glaswegian stags en route home that they cant have another drink at 2am…

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous content removed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck Virgin. What pisses me off is being stopped at Gatwick or Heathrow by a customs officer whose black as the ace of spades who talks like George Agdgdgwngo off of Phonejacker while hordes of his african bros steam through unaccosted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh for dear Joan and Leonard and the spilt drink days! The Virgin Airways is about cheap exclusivity - those cunts either work at servicing the rich or are the so well caked "I Live in another world". It's ALL FAKE.