CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Britton

Jiggerycock

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-66920778

We've not only jumped the shark with this one, we - The Zeitgeist - appear to have done it in order to access the Doberman Pinscher and the Cockapoo.

Chris Packham needs to up his game when it comes to breaking the law for a noble cause.

Chris Packham should be fed to the crocs. If he was really autistic he would go willingly anyway. Regarding Britton it would be best if the forums bestiality experts gave an opinion on him.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've not only jumped the shark with this one, we - The Zeitgeist - appear to have done it in order to access the Doberman Pinscher and the Cockapoo.

Chris Packham needs to up his game when it comes to breaking the law for a noble cause.

Didn’t know @Zev was in the country. 

• Like 2

Christ, what a nasty cunt. I find this story particularly poignant, especially as animal abuse doesn't carry the degree of sentencing it ought to. Perhaps this fake, sadistic, violent rapist's behaviour might be a catalyst to change some laws. It ought to.

Setting him on fire with lighter fluid would be too good, so I am hopeful which ever prison he's sent to is done by a judge who's not only a dog owner but also someone with a strong sense of justice and vindication. I'm optimistic it will be full of violent criminals who've respectfully owned dogs in the past, and with any opportunity for suicide in his solitary cell taken away. If he ends up making it out after a few months to accompany a probable 5k fine, I pray the militant animal rights vigilantes, or those who'll spend their lives thinking about how their beloved pets were raped, tortured, murdered and filmed, get hold of him.

I hope the ex-BBC employee suffers terribly for the remainder of his short, miserable 'life'. Beyond a cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"What's the problem? They were happy enough when I offered to groom their dog."

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I had a mate who sent a girl a picture of his dog's cock

The most difficult thing to believe about this story is that you've ever had a mate. In the unlikely event that’s true then I suppose it’s possible, however unlikely that he actually knew a girl, and had somehow managed to be in possession of her phone number. The rest of the story sounds about right though.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Isn't that a bit insulting to David Icke? 

Take the hints from yesterday, Hag. Just fuck off and die. 3 more pointless, witless and vacuous posts before 10am today. You’re the pervert’s friend and nobody of any calibre on here can abide you. Wanker.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Take the hints from yesterday, Hag. Just fuck off and die. 3 more pointless, witless and vacuous posts before 10am today. You’re the pervert’s friend and nobody of any calibre on here can abide you. Wanker.

How is the one year old imaginary Bentley doing .. do you use an Xbox steering wheel?