CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hottest September 2023 on record

ChildeHarold

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They couldn't wait, 1 day into October, to reaffirm the global warming myth.Β 

Average temperature 15.8 C. Wow! πŸ˜… I'm sweating. Basking in 15 degrees! πŸ˜… What fucking bullshit. These guilt laden cunts.Β 

A couple of days ago it was predicting the new Ice Age, a day later the cunts were claiming it would get to 25C next weekend.

I wish they'd make their fuckin' minds up, it's costing me a fortune buying different clothes to suit the predicted climate changes.

Cunts!

On 03/10/2023 at 15:37, and said:

A couple of days ago it was predicting the new Ice Age, a day later the cunts were claiming it would get to 25C next weekend.

I wish they'd make their fuckin' minds up, it's costing me a fortune buying different clothes to suit the predicted climate changes.

Cunts!

Exactly. The weather forecast is like the news. 50/50 spin and entertainment. Plus this - always jam tomorrow... next week... etc

Β 

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Average temperature 15.8 C. Wow! πŸ˜… I'm sweating. Basking in 15 degrees! πŸ˜… What fucking bullshit. These guilt laden cunts.Β 

I’m no Greta Thundercunt, but I’m beginning to think maybe there’s something in this global warming or boiling emergency thingy, as I haven’t run over a single penguin in the imaginary M4 for months now. And all the polar bears seem to have disappeared from our back garden recently too. Β I’ve had to resort to taking potshots at Β dozens of the vile, filthy, verminous, mange ridden Β foxes that The Vulcan adores instead. But β€˜Hey Ho every cloud’ as they say, or β€˜Fuck the planet’ as I’d say.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Breaking news in The Guardian-

"Dhaka ain't half hot mum":

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2023/oct/03/only-rich-can-bear-heat-dhaka-bangladesh-battling-extreme-weather-climate

Compared to what? Its usual status as a sub-arctic microclimate as defined by the KΓΆppen scale?Β 

In further confirmation that we now live in a world that needs to state the fucking obvious, it's a bit nippy in Vladivostok and @and is a filthy wrong'un.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2023 at 19:17, ChildeHarold said:

I just want to know what happened to tropical nights .People in Stevenage were hoping to be sipping a glass of chilled white wine whilst discussing the importance of Eric Ravilious to the 1930s British art scene as fireflies floated in the warm night air like tiny stars .

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Breaking news in The Guardian-

"Dhaka ain't half hot mum":

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2023/oct/03/only-rich-can-bear-heat-dhaka-bangladesh-battling-extreme-weather-climate

Compared to what? Its usual status as a sub-arctic microclimate as defined by the KΓΆppen scale?Β 

In further confirmation that we now live in a world that needs to state the fucking obvious, it's a bit nippy in Vladivostok and @and is a filthy wrong'un.

Its monsoon season down that way isn't it?Β 

55 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I just want to know what happened to tropical nights .People in Stevenage were hoping to be sipping a glass of chilled white wine whilst discussing the importance of Eric Ravilious to the 1930s British art scene as fireflies floated in the warm night air like tiny stars .

The Met says you got it last month but you were too fucking stupid to notice. In fact you're so fucking stupid you have to be reminded that despite misleading signs like condensation on the windows, continuous rain showers at random intervals, feelings of cold which leads one to reach for warmer clothes during the day and an extra blanket at night, it's because you are so fucking stupid you have to be reminded that

IT IS GETTING WARMER AND WARMER ALL THE TIME!Β 

Got a problem?Β 

Hardly surprising that it’s been β€˜THE HOTTEST SEPTEMBER 2023 ON RECORD’ is it? Especially when you compare it to all the previous September 2023’s on record (1….2023BC) which must have been fucking freezing in comparison to now.
You fucking dimwit. Kill yourself.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Hardly surprising that it’s been β€˜THE HOTTEST SEPTEMBER 2023 ON RECORD’ is it? Especially when you compare it to all the previous September 2023’s on record (1….2023BC) which must have been fucking freezing in comparison to now.
You fucking dimwit. Kill yourself.

I'm too busy topping up my tan, re-arranging the deck chairs in my back yard and and getting ready for a roast and sizzle on the old barbie (great girl!) tonight. Have a nice one.Β 

On 03/10/2023 at 22:22, ChildeHarold said:

The Met says you got it last month but you were too fucking stupid to notice. In fact you're so fucking stupid you have to be reminded that despite misleading signs like condensation on the windows, continuous rain showers at random intervals, feelings of cold which leads one to reach for warmer clothes during the day and an extra blanket at night, it's because you are so fucking stupid you have to be reminded that

IT IS GETTING WARMER AND WARMER ALL THE TIME!Β 

Got a problem?Β 

Sorry IΒ  really didn't notice .silly old me .I really should pay more attention to the new disrupters and especiallyΒ  the science propagated by those very clever people who embarked upon an academic career of continualΒ  learning and expanding wisdom. The fact most of them believe men can experienceΒ  menstruation and there are 137 genders doesn't in anyway diminish confidence in their opinions about what the weather will be doing in 30 years time .

Everyone is entitled to make a mistake .. your mistake was being born.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sorry IΒ  really didn't notice .silly old me .I really should pay more attention to the new disrupters and especiallyΒ  the science propagated by those very clever people who embarked upon an academic career of continualΒ  learning and expanding wisdom. The fact most of them believe men can experienceΒ  menstruation and there are 137 genders doesn't in anyway diminish confidence in their opinions about what the weather will be doing in 30 years time .

You are clearly having a period.Β