CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests flying the flags of terror organisations

entitled little cunt

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The london  Jewish  community  are  behaving in a dignified manner considering terrorists have attacked and murdered 260 of their young in cold blood .Muslim hamas terrorists have also taken hostages , women and young kids .Its no surprise , it does seem to be their speciality. 

By comparison  celebrations on the streets of London by pro terrorist organisation supporters has been unsurprisingly far from dignified. They have intimidated and instilled fear into law abiding londoners .Jewish businesses have been smashed reminiscent of crystalnacht.

This has been allowed  to happen under the nose of Khan .Groups of openly anti semitic barbarians hanging  out of vehicles in Central London screaming death to Jews.

How can Khan allow this to happen with just a few chosen words of pretend condemnation.Khan is really going to get himself into trouble , police send in the heavy squad to break up a group of ladies protesting about violence against women  and assault and batter .

In the events of the past few days the met  stand back and allow openly racist and anti semitic threats of violence and criminal damage against Jewish owned business. Quite possibly under that disgusting despot Khan the Met  police is openly racist. It certainly seems that way to Jewish people .

One of the more amusing things about Londoners is thet they think that anyone else gives a fuck about what goes on there. Unfortunately, as they have allowed the place to become uninhabitable, the twats have taken to infesting the rest of the country. It's like being on the set of Eastenders, fucking Cockney Wankahs and pathetic Kray wannabees in every village.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

One of the more amusing things about Londoners is thet they think that anyone else gives a fuck about what goes on there. Unfortunately, as they have allowed the place to become uninhabitable, the twats have taken to infesting the rest of the country. It's like being on the set of Eastenders, fucking Cockney Wankahs and pathetic Kray wannabees in every village.

They all seen to think that they are comedians and don't understand when you don't laarf.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That's just taking the p.

When I moved to this this part of Devon back in 2009 I used to hear lots of these "cockney geezers" bragging away and always trying to be the centre of attention. They seem to have mostly vanished .. I think that the last "cockney" that I knew that had been in the district was King Billy when he had his two weeks at one of the camp sites at Dawlish Warren a couple of years ago EDITED

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t believe Pen and R soles have given this likes when I was actually complimenting Wolfie on beating me to the ‘209AD’ joke. Lol lol

You should have made it clear you were being sycophantic towards the greasy Poodle fondler.

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I think that the last "cockney" that I knew that had been in the district was King Billy when he had his two weeks at one of the camp sites at Dawlish Warren a couple of years ago

Be thankful that I didn’t bump into you at the time. If I had the corner (with 3 exceptions) would be celebrating the 2nd anniversary of your absence. 
Fuck off.