CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Diesel' Car explodes at Luton Airport

Neil

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was dead for quite some time, but he was alive about a week ago. I think all the talk of Jews, Arabs and Nazis lured him from Rat world.

I know the rats fuhrer has no love for either of these human subspecies, and (like me) is praying for them to wipe each other out.

I see he’s alive on other threads 

Yeah nothing to see here, not an EV, oh no, that never happens to those death traps on rubber.

AA technical expert Greg Carter said the most common cause of car fires is an electrical fault with the 12-volt battery system, of course Greg has nailed it, it's nothing to do with the massive lithium battery that takes up most of the vehicle, i'm surprised there's any room left for a fucking driver.

Next stop autonomous cars...that should be fun.

On 26/10/2023 at 20:13, Ape™️ said:

That would really make me smile. 

Oh, come on, you know you're incapable of smiling.

But there is hope. 

The doctor can increase your medication, it's just a question of him getting the right balance between euphoria and death.

It's up to you.

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just sick of the joker spending more time on his avatar than contributing a decently acid or funny post. Guy needs to get with it. 

I’ve only managed to identify one of his 36 most recent avatars. I don’t know who this latest one is. Looks like Gary Coleman got stung by bees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just sick of the joker spending more time on his avatar than contributing a decently acid or funny post. Guy needs to get with it. 

I can't understand how that thick cunt got on the leader board with that other vile pregnant fart, the utter forever stupid Pen.

Misery loves company i suppose.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Is this some sort of inside joke between you and that other greasy little sex case @and. I note he's the only person who liked it.

God only knows the type of incestuous fantasies you two swap over PM.

You're just jealous because you're not in on it.

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

'obviously', do explain...

In all the years you’ve posted here under countless usernames and avatars, not once have ever written anything even mildly humerus or witty. Your only purpose seems to be posting inane dull comments just for the sake of it, and pursuing a pointless dog hating campaign at the arsehole of the internet.

Why the admin tolerates a boring fucking retard like yourself is beyond me and the other seasoned contributors who have grasped the basic concept of this site.

The “Too many useless non-cunts” thread is still alive and kicking yet the toothless poofs in admin haven’t the balls to cull unwanted dog shite sniffing wankers like you.

Kill yourself  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In all the years you’ve posted here under countless usernames and avatars, not once have ever written anything even mildly humerus or witty. Your only purpose seems to be posting inane dull comments just for the sake of it, and pursuing a pointless dog hating campaign at the arsehole of the internet.

Why the admin tolerates a boring fucking retard like yourself is beyond me and the other seasoned contributors who have grasped the basic concept of this site.

The “Too many useless non-cunts” thread is still alive and kicking yet the toothless poofs in admin haven’t the balls to cull unwanted dog shite sniffing wankers like you.

Kill yourself  

You have first hand knowledge in ball tucking but posting anything humourous is not you thing.