CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Diesel' Car explodes at Luton Airport

Neil

Yeah course it was, Couldn't possibly have been an electric car could it. What would that do for the future of these waste of time ,ugly as fuck overpriced Musk boxes?. 

1500 cars,average £20 grand a pop, flight cancellation compensation, re-build of said car park.........Nah it was a diesel wasn't it? Not good for business eh?

Fuck Off

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Yeah course it was, Couldn't possibly have been an electric car could it. What would that do for the future of these waste of time ,ugly as fuck overpriced Musk boxes?. 

1500 cars,average £20 grand a pop, flight cancellation compensation, re-build of said car park.........Nah it was a diesel wasn't it? Not good for business eh?

Fuck Off

Some of the Chink boxes have been known to burst into lithium nebulas whilst parked. Not even charging.

The sneaky little yellow bastards have entire fields filled with models fresh off the assembly line rolled out into the middle of nowhere and left to rot just so they can claim to have a larger global market share:

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2023-china-ev-graveyards/

This article mentions first gen EV's, but there's plenty of evidence online that its still common practice.

These nasty little cunts will charge you an arm and a leg for something they'd dump in a field to rot instead of use themselves, then feed you sewer fat cooked street food if you're ever retarded enough to visit their pissy little munchkin kingdom.

Diesel my fucking arse. Some leftie women's history professor left her iPhone in the charger of her Nissan Leaf and the cunt went nuclear.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Diesel shouldn't have anything to do with it because it has to be compressed to ignite. It is very difficult to set fire to it straight out of the tank.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Diesel shouldn't have anything to do with it because it has to be compressed to ignite. It is very difficult to set fire to it straight out of the tank.

Even petrol at low-ish temperatures will extinguish a cigarette end. Diesel needs a wick like any oil, and even then it won’t flash. Total fucking leftie envirobollocks.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Some of the Chink boxes have been known to burst into lithium nebulas whilst parked. Not even charging.

The sneaky little yellow bastards have entire fields filled with models fresh off the assembly line rolled out into the middle of nowhere and left to rot just so they can claim to have a larger global market share:

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2023-china-ev-graveyards/

This article mentions first gen EV's, but there's plenty of evidence online that its still common practice.

These nasty little cunts will charge you an arm and a leg for something they'd dump in a field to rot instead of use themselves, then feed you sewer fat cooked street food if you're ever retarded enough to visit their pissy little munchkin kingdom.

Diesel my fucking arse. Some leftie women's history professor left her iPhone in the charger of her Nissan Leaf and the cunt went nuclear.

So have Range Rovers - they have a track record of igniting the tarmac underneath them. I, have witnessed it. Tip: never park next to a Range Rover, as well as the cunt driving it. 

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even petrol at low-ish temperatures will extinguish a cigarette end. Diesel needs a wick like any oil, and even then it won’t flash. Total fucking leftie envirobollocks.

Sadly the sort of cunts who'll run with this will be the same clueless wankers who probably pay a cunt to refill their windscreen wash and change their wiper blades - quick enough to jump on the fossil fuel bad bandwagon, but with absolutely no idea how they work or react outside of what they've seen from Hollywood.

I guarantee there's a cunt right now on holiday moaning about their fancy new EV being taken out by a horrid old dinosaur burner - completely ignorant to the fact that the single flight they've just taken is more harmful to the environment than a diesel running for a million fucking miles, or the spectacular footprint their own electric car has before they even picked it up from the dealership.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So have Range Rovers - they have a track record of igniting the tarmac underneath them. I, have witnessed it. Tip: never park next to a Range Rover, as well as the cunt driving it. 

Shitty fucking Tonka toys for petite women to feel safer as they plow through their local schools and spackers who never grew up and still feel the need to have the shiniest bike well into adulthood.

Those fucking things don't need to be high quality, just big and obnoxious.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

My biffa truck is efficient Neil,get with the times,if you'd like to direct yourself to my company website you'll see the changes we have had made for the environment,be the change you want to be.

4 hours ago, Snowy said:

My biffa truck is efficient Neil,get with the times,if you'd like to direct yourself to my company website you'll see the changes we have had made for the environment,be the change you want to be.

Hitler's mam probably told him that every night before she tucked him in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

even I would have done, just don't expect a Charlie Chaplin with an inferiority complex to pop out of the trout chute after 9 months

Drew you ignorant fucking pig, I'm in the city this arvo, pints in the lamb and murderers then off to the theatre tonight. If you haven't passed out yet come and meet me and I'll stand you a pint of slops from the drip tray.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Drew you ignorant fucking pig, I'm in the city this arvo, pints in the lamb and murderers then off to the theatre tonight. If you haven't passed out yet come and meet me and I'll stand you a pint of slops from the drip tray.

Idiot.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily I would Decs but I've had this bastard flu virus since the weekend. Now, and I'm only guessing here, but are you going to the theatre to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch, by any chance?

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm fortunately getting over my illness now and the worst of my current symptoms is having saliva that's the same consistency and partially congealed spunk, or so I imagine.

@Decimus if you don't know what that feels like, ask @Ape™️

Another nugget of comedy gold for everyone! I just don’t know how you come up with material like this!

On 11/10/2023 at 15:32, Neil said:

Fuck Off

large.B8F88477-CDA6-4488-8D33-B7E4CE7A2DC0.jpeg.4ba89f2071c4b2c320f60b2e10f17eee.jpegIt looks like Tesla are having a few teething problems with their revolutionary new ‘diesel powered’ models.

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-67082443

Diesel fires usually produce clouds of black smoke. The flames go upwards.

LR hybrids have their batteries under the left front seat. the area from where the flames are shooting sideways and downwards.

The rear lights are still on, presumably because the vehicle has just been parked, it's unlikely that the 12v system is compromised enough to have started the fire.

It'll be interesting to see what the insurance bods make of this.