CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Diversity

entitled little cunt

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Diversity is strength apparently. 

So much so, the French authorities have to deploy 7000 troop to police it .I just wonder how long it's going to be before some warped barbarians decide to demonstrate their particular brand of tolerance here in the UK.

I’m quite sure our brave boys in blue are one step ahead of this likely scenario and have made plans to round up and imprison anyone who looks like a possible target. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Diversity is strength apparently. 

So much so, the French authorities have to deploy 7000 troop to police it .I just wonder how long it's going to be before some warped barbarians decide to demonstrate their particular brand of tolerance here in the UK.

Sky News reports: France warns Iran not to intervene. REALITY CHECK: Macron and Iranian Foreign Minister have a chin wag on blower, one said if Israel doesn't lay off the conflict night spread, the other agrees but says don't get involved. Slightly different eh? The fucking sensational one sided reporting on this is like Ukraine to power of 10.

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sky News reports: France warns Iran not to intervene. REALITY CHECK: Macron and Iranian Foreign Minister have a chin wag on blower, one said if Israel doesn't lay off the conflict night spread, the other agrees but says don't get involved. Slightly different eh? The fucking sensational one sided reporting on this is like Ukraine to power of 10.

Adam Boulton is a massive fat cunt and Kay Burley wouldn’t get a job in my brothel, not even as a cleaner.

On 15/10/2023 at 22:23, ChildeHarold said:

Macron has probably sent a white flag to the Iranians already, just in case they join in the war 

Same old frogs, always running away even when they’re not at war yet 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Macron has probably sent a white flag to the Iranians already, just in case they join in the war 

Londistan might get a bit heavy too if this shit continues. Good old Joe he'll sort it out. He can't stand again next year after this, fuck me he can hardly stand now. What with serial nutter Netanyahu Putin looks like a reasonably composed sorted human being with a consistent rational outlook on life. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Londistan might get a bit heavy too if this shit continues. Good old Joe he'll sort it out. He can't stand again next year after this, fuck me he can hardly stand now. What with serial nutter Netanyahu Putin looks like a reasonably composed sorted human being with a consistent rational outlook on life. 

One things for sure, Putin will be fucking pissing himself laughing at our liberal leaders running around like the cunts they are.

Meanwhile, Russia, India, China, Brazil, all of bongo bongo land, couldn’t give a fuck so keep their noses out wait for the dust to settle, then cozy up to the winners 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One things for sure, Putin will be fucking pissing himself laughing at our liberal leaders running around like the cunts they are.

Meanwhile, Russia, India, China, Brazil, all of bongo bongo land, couldn’t give a fuck so keep their noses out wait for the dust to settle, then cozy up to the winners 

Yeah it's a humiliating game of who's the biggest headless chicken cunt! 😅 Fucking take note how icy cold the Arab leaders are watching events unfold and Israel burying itself. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah it's a humiliating game of who's the biggest headless chicken cunt! 😅 Fucking take note how icy cold the Arab leaders are watching events unfold and Israel burying itself. 

The only reason the ultra rich gulf states keep conspicuously quiet on regional peace matters, is to keep the yanks sweet by tolerating Israeli expansionism and apartheid. 

Secretly of course they hope all the jews are pushed into the sea a slaughtered

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers will be wearing a burka already, hoping for a bit of early Arab cock when they arrive at his hovel, but mainly hoping that none of the geese grass the cunt up to the Sharia Police for what he’s done to their arseholes every night for years. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Putin has a massive cock apparently so he must be OK.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Withers will be wearing a burka already, hoping for a bit of early Arab cock when they arrive at his hovel, but mainly hoping that none of the geese grass the cunt up to the Sharia Police for what he’s done to their arseholes every night for years. 

I’ve heard that @Witheredscrote now dresses as a Wehrmacht stormtrooper when he buggers his geese in some kinky WW2 role play shit. The geese are obviously playing the part of every French woman desperate for hun sausage in 1940, in the 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day it took Gerry to conquer frog land 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve heard that @Witheredscrote now dresses as a Wehrmacht stormtrooper when he buggers his geese in some kinky WW2 role play shit. The geese are obviously playing the part of every French woman desperate for hun sausage in 1940, in the 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day it took Gerry to conquer frog land 

The poor old frogs.Their rugby team is just like their army….fucking useless. At least their women know how to get the job done.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only reason the ultra rich gulf states keep conspicuously quiet on regional peace matters, is to keep the yanks sweet by tolerating Israeli expansionism and apartheid. 

Secretly of course they hope all the jews are pushed into the sea a slaughtered

They fucking hate the British too. I imagine the only thing keeping them aligned is this spiders web of International finance under the dollar and getting a technological bridge to diversify away from oil. Kuwaiti's are born rich because of oil and they ain't going to jeopardise that. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Witherrrsssssssss is a supergrass extraordinaire, his geese will have to be quick off the fucking mark if they want to get in before he self-snitches.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Been done to death before, and 'liked' by the site's top boring, plagiarising twat.