CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Diversity

entitled little cunt

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear, not again.

Withers, you old French worm... I'm renting out a room to a (French speaking and surnamed) Swiss circus performer soon and rather tasty she is, if I don't say so myself. Any smooth French conversation starters (to get her in the mood) and wine suggestions? Or shall I whip out my massive schlong and chase her around the place, in a similar way to you getting out your little shriveled worm and chasing the Geese? 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Any smooth French conversation starters (to get her in the mood)

Well they do say French is the 'language of love' so on paper at least Withers is the man to go to if you're looking to woo a lady.

In reality though, when the 'language of love' is some cunt repeatedly screaming "Ooh la la!" and "Haw-Hee-Haw-Hee-Haw!" whilst chasing a hairy tart around a Carrefour, you're probably better off just telling him to kill himself.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, you old French worm... I'm renting out a room to a (French speaking and surnamed) Swiss circus performer soon and rather tasty she is, if I don't say so myself. Any smooth French conversation starters (to get her in the mood) and wine suggestions? Or shall I whip out my massive schlong and chase her around the place, in a similar way to you getting out your little shriveled worm and chasing the Geese? 

Fuck off. 

This is the best option, based on similar experiences in my own home.

• Like 1