CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harriet Haynes

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12747377/Female-pool-player-refuses-play-womens-tournament-final-opponent-trans-walks-away-table-huge-applause-Wales-despite-forfeiting.html

So a real female pool player, Lynne Pinches, refuses to play a trans pool player because of what she believes is unfair. At long last someone has the bollocks, a woman ironically, to stand up and be counted. She has sacrificed her dream of a championship to make a point.

Now I haven't done a lot of research on Harriet Haynes, but looking at her record since switching sides, she hasn't done too fucking badly 

https://www.epa.org.uk/england/Ladies/HarrietHaynes.php#

The WEPF banned transgenders from taking part in women's tournaments but then bottled it by reversing their decision, worried about being sued.

I fucking despair I really do

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12747377/Female-pool-player-refuses-play-womens-tournament-final-opponent-trans-walks-away-table-huge-applause-Wales-despite-forfeiting.html

So a real female pool player, Lynne Pinches, refuses to play a trans pool player because of what she believes is unfair. At long last someone has the bollocks, a woman ironically, to stand up and be counted. She has sacrificed her dream of a championship to make a point.

Now I haven't done a lot of research on Harriet Haynes, but looking at her record since switching sides, she hasn't done too fucking badly 

The WEPF banned transgenders from taking part in women's tournaments but then bottled it by reversing their decision, worried about being sued.

I fucking despair that you're talking a lot of balls about a man without balls playing a game that's a load of fucking balls and keeps the tv endlessly supplied with carpet programming to the utter fucking wanking boredom of everybody who fucking hates the game. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I fucking despair that you're talking a lot of balls about a man without balls playing a game that's a load of fucking balls and keeps the tv endlessly supplied with carpet programming to the utter fucking wanking boredom of everybody who fucking hates the game. 

Balls to you as well

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Balls to you as well

Just kidding - is the woman's game as exciting as their sensational football which brings the whole country to a stop (ha ha)? Or is it the straddling the table, leg cocked up, arse sticking out that interests you? I bet you'd like to chalk her nipples and polish her tits. You filthy bastard. You disgust me. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just kidding - is the woman's game as exciting as their sensational football which brings the whole country to a stop (ha ha)? Or is it the straddling the table, leg cocked up, arse sticking out that interests you? I bet you'd like to chalk her nipples and polish her tits. You filthy bastard. You disgust me. 

I'm not a fan of pool, snooker or billiards but that woman didn't just tut, complain and get on with it (like the female swimmers have been doing) but she's basically said "fuck you, I'm not going to put up with this". Hopefully all other women in other sports will do the same. There's gonna be fuck all that the governing bodies can do about it. If they ban the females from playing, the sport,  or the women's part of it will cease. Which I'm sure many blokes would applaud. But enoughs enough. This has to fucking stop.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not a fan of pool, snooker or billiards but that woman didn't just tut, complain and get on with it (like the female swimmers have been doing) but she's basically said "fuck you, I'm not going to put up with this". Hopefully all other women in other sports will do the same. There's gonna be fuck all that the governing bodies can do about it. If they ban the females from playing, the sport,  or the women's part of it will cease. Which I'm sure many blokes would applaud. But enoughs enough. This has to fucking stop.

When did you pocket your balls?

I would have thought that with snooker that there would be no need for separate games for men and women .. I cannot see how a woman could be at a disadvantage against a man or a tranny. Its a bit like dominoes and chess then men playing snooker mostly appear to have pot bellies and manboobs anyway. Stand your ground against trannys in footie, cricket and cycling or any high energy sports but snooker is just pure skill, eye, concentration and mental capacity and fuck all to do with tits and bollocks .. you're not implying women have inferior mental capacity are you?

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

But the thing is. The one in a hundred does the walk. And is heard of no more. The rest think of their bottom line which at the end of the day in our sporting world is the good old pound note. So there you go. 

"The controversy now rocking the top levels of women's professional pool"

Blimey! How many of us knew that anyone, let alone wimmin were being paid for it?

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I would be far more concerned regarding the reasoning behind this appointment.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-11-14/endometriosis-charity-slams-transphobic-reaction-to-new-trans-ceo

She makes it sound like "transphobia" is a bad thing (or even thing at all) rather than just a normal reaction to their nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

"The controversy now rocking the top levels of women's professional pool"

Blimey! How many of us knew that anyone, let alone wimmin were being paid for it?

She makes it sound like "transphobia" is a bad thing (or even thing at all) rather than just a normal reaction to their nonsense.

She should have remembered the Grouch Marx quote for his declining an offer of membership of a club named after himself.

This is of course the "charity sector".

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I assume she's related to Barry? Norfolk finest but still ranks wank. He now owns a snooker club in Barker Street in Norwich of which I shall be patronising in a week's time. Perhaps she'll be there hustling the locals(women not men obviously)

19 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I would have thought that with snooker that there would be no need for separate games for men and women .. I cannot see how a woman could be at a disadvantage against a man or a tranny. Its a bit like dominoes and chess then men playing snooker mostly appear to have pot bellies and manboobs anyway. Stand your ground against trannys in footie, cricket and cycling or any high energy sports but snooker is just pure skill, eye, concentration and mental capacity and fuck all to do with tits and bollocks .. you're not implying women have inferior mental capacity are you?

You're absolutely correct on this.

Snooker and pool are two of the few sports (games) that women should be able to compete equally with men, as they require no strength or other physical disadvantages that would be detrimental to their beating their opponent. They are games of skill and concentration, if the cunts can't hack it,  they shouldn't be on the fuckin' table. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I assume she's related to Barry? Norfolk finest but still ranks wank. He now owns a snooker club in Barker Street in Norwich of which I shall be patronising in a week's time. Perhaps she'll be there hustling the locals(women not men obviously)

His sister I think. He’s always been an average player that could have good days and beat a few names. Precisely the kind of player who could change his name to Brenda and be women’s world number one in a season. 

21 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

A subject close to your geriatric heart, I guess. Will you be entering the ladies pole-vault again this year?