CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Crombie

ChildeHarold

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

PM if you want me to get rid of his corpse Raas. No charge Blaad, maybe just a bottle of Wray and Nephews overproof as a token of good will.

KB it's unlikely Raas has any Wray & Nephew in his pantry. His preferred rums are Sailor Jerrrys & Mount Gay.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Basil only joined on Sunday Raas, and it seems he's already sussed the weird kike cunt out. While I'm liking the cut of your jib, Basil, for Gawd's sake get yourself an avatar! Actually, there's someone here who's something of an expert when it comes to changing avatars...

And's obsessional posts are becoming more frequent and make up at least 90% of his awful output. It's not surprising Basil has spotted the weirdos disturbing behaviour. Rather than realise his stalking behaviour, he's now trying to make you out to be the bad guy. What a sad cunt he is who should do everyone, apart from Pen a favour a fuck off. 

I'm no longer responding to either Pen or the Shit collector. 

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And's obsessional posts are becoming more frequent and make up at least 90% of his awful output. It's not surprising Basil has spotted the weirdos disturbing behaviour. Rather than realise his stalking behaviour, he's now trying to make you out to be the bad guy. What a sad cunt he is who should do everyone, apart from Pen a favour a fuck off. 

I'm no longer responding to either Pen or the Shit collector. 

You are something of a weirdo stalker yourself Raasperry Pie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

he's now trying to make you out to be the bad guy

Excellent.

And when @Basil Brush gets around to perusing your profiles and reading your previous posts and replies, he'll realise what a shower of lying, obsessional, narcissistic, nappy-wetting cunts you are.

The poor guy doesn't know what he's let himself in for. 🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

Dear oh dear, @Wolfie and @Decimus, it's quite funny watching the Shit collector and Pen who are clearly struggling with being ignored become increasingly desperate for a reaction. Lol.  

The pair of them have have responded with a load of delusional shite and of course given eachother a like. 

I've no doubt they'll turn on eachother soon... The Battle of Bodmin... and bombarding Pen with his deadly collection of frozen dog turds, whilst Pen uses his massive schlong to deflect said turds back at him. Lol. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dear oh dear, @Wolfie and @Decimus, it's quite funny watching the Shit collector and Pen who are clearly struggling with being ignored become increasingly desperate for a reaction. Lol.  

The pair of them have have responded with a load of delusional shite and of course given eachother a like. 

I've no doubt they'll turn on eachother soon... The Battle of Bodmin... and bombarding Pen with his deadly collection of frozen dog turds, whilst Pen uses his massive schlong to deflect said turds back at him. Lol. 

I can tell you this for free, I've really enjoyed my time more on here recently since I blocked them. Having to read through page after page of their monotonous, repetitive, obsessive drivel was ruining the experience for me.

You know me, Raas, I love a feud and acrimony. But when your opponents aren't worthy what's the point in carrying it on when you trounce them time after time? 

I know I've said it before, but try out doing the same. I guarantee you that within a couple of days of not logging on to see hundreds of dog shit (lol) comments clogging up your notifications, you'll start to enjoy yourself more. Reading through some funny abuse is one thing, but having your time wasted with bollocks like "poodle dictionary boy" and "dickless is going to be eaten by sharks" is another. If I wanted to verbally beat up the mentally retarded without them ever realistically challenging me, I'd go and scream obscenities at the employees of the local Remploy factory.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can tell you this for free, I've really enjoyed my time more on here recently since I blocked them. Having to read through page after page of their monotonous, repetitive, obsessive drivel was ruining the experience for me.

You know me, Raas, I love a feud and acrimony. But when your opponents aren't worthy what's the point in carrying it on when you trounce them time after time? 

I know I've said it before, but try out doing the same. I guarantee you that within a couple of days of not logging on to see hundreds of dog shit (lol) comments clogging up your notifications, you'll start to enjoy yourself more. Reading through some funny abuse is one thing, but having your time wasted with bollocks like "poodle dictionary boy" and "dickless is going to be eaten by sharks" is another. If I wanted to verbally beat up the mentally retarded without them ever realistically challenging me, I'd go and scream obscenities at the employees of the local Remploy factory.

It's nice to know you're in a good place. 

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They really are an embarrassment... I've never blocked anybody on here since joining and didn't really want to, however I'm considering it. The crap these two come up with is staggering... Can you imagine the congratulatory PM's they send eachother? I wish they were both dead. 

43 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Honest question, Harold. Have you ever been sectioned or diagnosed with a mental illness? 

No, but if it happened I'd be glad to have you in the next bed. By "have" I mean in the geographical sense and in no way insinuating a burgeoning homosexual relationship due to the high levels of largactyl we were both being prescribed and our recent exposure to a late night showing of Dirk Bogarde in The Night Porter. 

On 17/01/2024 at 19:17, Decimus said:

Right, I've blocked Arseholes & Pen. It's been ages since I've done this, Bernie shovel-hands being the last. The first thing on the activity list I saw was 'wolfie' via Rabbi Shit. Fixated. His palling up with Pen is similar to watching two teenage mental patients assisting one another, like two 'weirdo' outcasts in the school playground with nowhere to go. I'm looking forward to my notifications being free from this obsessive, useless pair of cunts.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Right, I've blocked Arseholes & Pen. It's been ages since I've done this, Bernie shovel-hands being the last. The first thing on the activity list I saw was 'wolfie' via Rabbi Shit. Fixated. His palling up with Pen is similar to watching two teenage mental patients assisting one another, like two 'weirdo' outcasts in the school playground with nowhere to go. I'm looking forward to my notifications being free from this obsessive, useless pair of cunts.    

It’s like a weight off the shoulders. I’ve blocked the same two spastics along with Harold the Dense. ELC and that Greg retard are in the departure lounge right now.