CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Crombie

ChildeHarold

There seems to be a fashion amongst young sartorially inclined men to buy a cheap winter/outdoor overcoat and wear it with the collar up to convey a loitering posing dramatic to their "look". Call me an old fart but if you can't afford a Crombie that hangs well below the knee with immaculately tailored cuffs, pockets and collar in its proper place - flat - then it's best to wear a puffa jacket and hide in the fucking corner like the cunt you are. At least you'd be an honest cunt and not a fake Eighteenth Century Highwayman with a bit of cheap mixed fibre rag on your back. Like manners knowing how to dress would seem to be lost on the youth of today. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There seems to be a fashion amongst young sartorially inclined men to buy a cheap winter/outdoor overcoat and wear it with the collar up to convey a loitering posing dramatic to their "look". Call me an old fart but if you can't afford a Crombie that hangs well below the knee with immaculately tailored cuffs, pockets and collar in its proper place - flat - then it's best to wear a puffa jacket and hide in the fucking corner like the cunt you are. At least you'd be an honest cunt and not a fake Eighteenth Century Highwayman with a bit of cheap mixed fibre rag on your back. Like manners knowing how to dress would seem to be lost on the youth of today. 

The posers in private security like to wear them on door duty. Too heavy and restrictive. A black flight jacket however, has back facing pockets so you can draw your hand back a lot faster. And you don’t look like a chief mourner.

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Quality of cloth and cut is a thing of the past . Tat peddlers selling shite made in unpronounceable places by 15 year olds on a diet of deep fried bat  I'm afraid .It's all made to have a life of about 12 weeks after which garments have no resemblance to what was purchased .Utter shite .It's not just clothes It's nearly all products.shitty  Chinese and Indian  monkey metal crap and garden lights that illuminate for one evening .We've actually been conditioned to expect stuff to be shite and break.

37 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Quality of cloth and cut is a thing of the past . Tat peddlers selling shite made in unpronounceable places by 15 year olds on a diet of deep fried bat  I'm afraid .It's all made to have a life of about 12 weeks after which garments have no resemblance to what was purchased .Utter shite .It's not just clothes It's nearly all products.shitty  Chinese and Indian  monkey metal crap and garden lights that illuminate for one evening .We've actually been conditioned to expect stuff to be shite and break.

The majority of so called "high end" products are exactly the same mongrel shite in origin as the rest of it. It's just marketing and wrapping plus where you can buy it that creates the illusion it's any different. Abolishing much of this shite would do more to save the planet than anything else. The other thing that amazes me is that the economic indices that determine the functioning of government, inter est rates, money supply etc are in part composed of how much of this shite is manufactured, imported, exported, retailed and consumed then thrown away and replaced with exactly the same on a three to five year cycle. What a fucking world. Evolution doesn't support that. Christmas exemplifies the junk lifestyle. Fucking Yanks have never known anything else. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The posers in private security like to wear them on door duty. Too heavy and restrictive. A black flight jacket however, has back facing pockets so you can draw your hand back a lot faster. And you don’t look like a chief mourner.

The single vent also facilitates those early morning farts that plague night workers. Just don't turn your back on me! 

28 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

If you're about to tell me you've seen them live i is going to be well jell.

Nope. My sister was into them during her goth/weird phase. That’s the only reason I recognised the album picture. 
 I quite liked ‘The Cult’. ‘She Sells Sanctuary’ and ‘C’mon Li’l Devil’ still get played when I’m driving sometimes.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nope. My sister was into them during her goth/weird phase. That’s the only reason I recognised the album picture. 
 I quite liked ‘The Cult’. ‘She Sells Sanctuary’ and ‘C’mon Li’l Devil’ still get played when I’m driving sometimes.

The 'She sells sanctuary'  video is fucking brilliant just for it's simplicity

• Like 1

On 22/11/2023 at 21:27, LastoftheMullets said:

All 21st-century non homosexual men should aspire to look like this

fields-of-the-nephilim-dusty-early-group

Is that the Village People?

♫♪ It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
       It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything for young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys ♪♫