CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Who Cunts

Neil

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you a campanologist? Are you a hunchback? I seem to detect in you an unusual interest in the bells. Would you like to relax on my couch and describe your feelings? I will prepare myself in my usual way by stuffing my ears with tissue and turning up the volume on Whole Lot of Love by Led Zeppelin while using the fan, microwave and washing machine simultaneously. 

LOL

I have a strong feeling yourself and @and are bumders. In response to your offer, fuck off. 

However, I'm sure Frank would love to spend some time on your couch whilst you 'prepare yourself' send him a PM. Lol. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have a strong feeling yourself and @and are bumders. In response to your offer, fuck off. 

However, I'm sure Frank would love to spend some time on your couch whilst you 'prepare yourself' send him a PM. Lol. 

You are evading my question. Is your hobby CAMPANOLOGY? I simple yes no will suffice. You can go elsewhere for therapy, it's a free world. However my prescription will cost you: two cups of undiluted bleach every time your fingers start itching to get hold of a pair of bells. 

(and they say conversion therapy doesn't work!) 🙂 

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Could you fucking even begin to imagine it? @Frank spread-eagled and stark bollock naked on the Aitch's polythene covered, Heart Foundation sofa, getting ready for his big Kate Winslett moment. Aitch stood doing his best Di Caprio impression, scratching away with his crayons and trying to portray Frank's Belsenesque body in a sexual light whilst desperately attempting to stop his little bullet from exploding.

Good fucking God.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Could you fucking even begin to imagine it? @Frank spread eagled and stark bollock naked on the Aitch's polythene covered, Heart Foundation sofa, getting ready for his big Kate Winslett moment. Aitch stood doing his best Di Caprio impression scratching away with his crayons and trying to portray Frank's Belsenesque body in a sexual light.

Good fucking God.

What a vile thought, lol. Imagine Frank beforehand, stripping for Harold, in his small white shirt, 24 inch waist Calvin Klein pants, freshly shaved bandy legs and strutting around in his fake Loakes and shitty glasses. Fuck knows what Harold looks like but I imagine he looks that bumder Gandalf cunt from Lord of the Rings. Lol. 

What a vomit inducing pair of cunts. 

• Like 2