CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London the barbaric shithole

entitled little cunt

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There’s enough of them about 4 miles from here, along with lizards, grass snakes and sloe worms. Believe it or not, in Britain’s scummiest town Jaywick. They’ve got flood dykes and streams at the back of the bit that got washed away in 1953. Standing water everywhere and fuckloads of wildlife on the mile of swampy wasteland between Jaywick and the sewage plant behind it.

Thank God for that. No doubt the proposed multi-million pound revamp of Jaywick will put paid to that! A fully grown grass snake is quite frightening. Luckily you just see the last two feet of them disappearing into the long grass. It was a snake wasn't it? A sort of browny green colour slightly thicker than a garden hose. 

On 12/12/2023 at 00:43, King Billy said:

The ‘Derek Chauvin 90’ bent right knee’ position on the stunted little cunts throat  would be my choice (other positions are available though).

Preceded by a forearm smash to the face, a few jabs in the ribs and a couple of turns of the boot followed by a flying scissor press into the corner then a 180° flip across the ring onto his back... then I'd tag you after threatening the ref. 

I wonder how they got on with their wives after an evening in the ring?