CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinfoil hat ‘preppers’ and their crazy underground bunkers.

King Billy

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Q Cockfingers is still frozen in carbonshite. I’ll set the coordinates for Shattooine. We should get him back for Christmas.

The man was never the most faithful of servants, but what he lacked in blind obedience he made up for with a bombastic attitude that showed no fear of the ban hammer. All I ever had to do was point at a target, whisper the words grass or nonce in his ear and then sit back and watch him do the rest.

He's sorely missed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

He'll be back in Feb. You're on your own now, boyo.

You better shut your fucking faggot gob, Frank. I've had enough of your half arsed shite efforts since joining... pictures, web links and shite video uploads. You expect us to believe you're in some Sri Lankan retreat, yet can be arsed to converse here instead of sucking a Tamil cock. 

Go to hell, you pathetic, Aids ridden, bald cunt.

@Witheredscrote, you can fuck off as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tell that to the descendents of the 307 british and common wealth sand bags that your lot put up agin the wall n shot for the same offence..some how not getting a cushy job doesn't seem so bad after all...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzs, what Wiffles said about your mother made me sick to the stomach. I had no option but to grass on the arrogant tosser. He's had it coming for a long time.

Witherssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The man was never the most faithful of servants, but what he lacked in blind obedience he made up for with a bombastic attitude that showed no fear of the ban hammer. All I ever had to do was point at a target, whisper the words grass or nonce in his ear and then sit back and watch him do the rest.

He's sorely missed.

Just like your ring piece, you ship jumping, closet poofta

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

All I ever had to do was point at a target, whisper the words grass or nonce in his ear and then sit back and watch him do the rest.

That's because you're a back-stabbing, snivelling little grass, yourself.

For the one finger you point, there's three more pointing back at you, and they're the ones that are truly pointing in the direction of a cunt.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, and said:

For the one finger you point, there's three more pointing back at you

Yourself, Pen and Frank?

It hardly needs to be said that the only critique I accept is from my equals. I hardly need validation from three fictional characters who are so universally despised on here that their names are bywords for freaks, queers and trannies. 

Much the same as I wouldn't worry about what Fred and Rose West thought of me, I couldn't really give a fuck about the opinions of a couple of degenerate, highly suspect weirdos such as yourself and King Dong. You both need locking up if I'm being honest, it's crystal clear that the pair of you are a danger to society.

As for Frank, he's playing you like a fucking fiddle.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yourself, Pen and Frank?

It hardly needs to be said that the only critique I accept is from my equals. I hardly need validation from three fictional characters who are so universally despised on here that their names are bywords for freaks, queers and trannies. 

Much the same as I wouldn't worry about what Fred and Rose West thought of me, I couldn't really give a fuck about the opinions of a couple of degenerate, highly suspect weirdos such as yourself and King Dong. You both need locking up if I'm being honest, it's crystal clear that the pair of you are a danger to society.

As for Frank, he's playing you like a fucking fiddle.

Equals? We are your superiors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, in an attempt to stay on the leaderboard, I was thinking of creating an extra account and awarding myself likes. Can you let me know how you did it? Lol

Never mind all that. @DonGaargonphalusflavius hasn’t been seen for months. It’s nearly Christmas and we need him to do a festive spectacle of lunacy. Would you mind contacting him with the chicken bones and magic body parts hacked off of murdered albinos, and get the mental cunt to do us a Christmas card with an African Father Christmas and some nonsensical poem that I will curiously understand? 
 Ta.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all that. @DonGaargonphalusflavius hasn’t been seen for months. It’s nearly Christmas and we need him to do a festive spectacle of lunacy. Would you mind contacting him with the chicken bones and magic body parts hacked off of murdered albinos, and get the mental cunt to do us a Christmas card with an African Father Christmas and some nonsensical poem that I will curiously understand? 
 Ta.

I'll try, Eric, the cunt was last seen in Goodmayes mental hospital... Wearing a Nazi uniform and talking Jamaican patois. I told him to email me, although I've had no reply. I'll try the Voodoo and send it as urgent with read receipts.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

It was known as the starvation order, P, the name in and of itself indicates its intention was more than just ensuring someone didn't get a job at a town hall.

Strangely enough it only included the names of soldiers who deserted to fight in a cause which undoubtedly saved your Ireland from the jackboot. The hundreds of others who deserted to go out burgling, robbing and to just layabout and get pissed were strangely not included. I wonder why that was? 

As for the 307, you don't give any context to the situation, which you wouldn't because it would reveal it was desertion during a time of war, so not the same offence as you put it. It's a totally different legal and moral situation to abandoning a peace-time time amateur militia of tinkers and rogues who were sat on their arses doing nothing whilst the rest of the world burned.

As a wise man once said, post less, read more.

Lolololol.

A fukkin brit gibberin about jackboots and genocidal regimes hell bent on conquest and pillage..educate yerself ya dum fuk..lol

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzs, what Wiffles said about your mother made me sick to the stomach. I had no option but to grass on the arrogant tosser. He's had it coming for a long time.

Witherssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I didn't have the dubious privilege of readin the wuggers latest haff baked little englander shite withers baby..has he been dragged out the back and shot in the face?..lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

A fukkin brit gibberin about jackboots and genocidal regimes hell bent on conquest and pillage..educate yerself ya dum fuk..lol

A teague demonstrating what I said he was at the start of this conversation, an easily riled rattlejob.

Take that massive chip off your shoulder and get it in the pan, before your bitterness 'blights' it.

Lolololaffin.

A teague demonstrating what I said he was at the start of this conversation, an easily riled rattlejob.

Take that massive chip off your shoulder and get it in the pan, before your bitterness 'blights' it.

Lolololaffin.

You remind me of another poorly educated brit...he does tours of concentration camps ..gibberin to all n sundry about state organised murder n rape n pilage while everyone is thinkin..eez avin a Turkish mate...lol

Lolololaffin.

Taig...not teague...stoopid fuk..lol