CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigella's Funky Dutch Barge

mobiduck-the-third

Yeah she's a fucking cow. I still can't forget that debacle over fucking cocaine sniffing out of it behaviour in the Chelsea apartment, ratted out by her live in Filipino housemaids who clearly fucking hated her guts over the way they were treated. Her defence:

1. They were stealing from me that's why I sacked them - the devious counter suing argument only there to deflect guilt

2. I have a personal addiction problem, I confess, I'm getting help, please forgive me (i.e. the BBC TV career) blah b l ah blah we've heard so many times before... While her oily cunt of a two faced dad Lord Cunt Lawson was fucking driving round London bookshops buying up copies of his own slimming cookery book to get it into The Times Best Seller List. 

Both a pair of cunts. As for her marriage to the AD millionaire and online art gallery guy whose name I fucking forget because of the plastic fake world he spent his life creating, that fucking fell apart into a thousand acrimonious pieces.* 

The Sunday pictorials had to wait for Megan to see that type of white hot scandal again. 

Yet the fucking slag still lives on TV thanks to good old Beeb. Who gives a fucking toss about her white powder tips. A fucking disgrace from top to bottom. 

*Saatchi

• Like 3

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

I am also wondering about  mobiduck-the-First,& Second.

Rampant incest AIDS would be my guess. I bet the cunt has a jaw that would put the Habsburgs to shame.

How the fuck they managed three generations I don't know, must've been a few butch dinner ladies wander into the orgy room...

• Like 1

The world is full of these types. They turned a family fortune into a fortune. People born in stevenage circa 1972  were not called Nigella .Some bint who owns Vinterior , a heavily overpriced and overhyped shopping portal for old furniture was interviewed the other day .What a load of shite , they talk as if i were all  part of some pre determined  plan, the stars aligned and all that shit .Having access to  a load  of  family dosh , not having an education primarily by teachers who were either peodo's or mentally abusive and all the right connections had absolutely nothing to do with it.These cunts make a tiny  bit of talent  go a very long way indeed .The rest of us have to jump through hoops .Cunts , the lot of 'em.

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This is why I like you, Pen. Why I don't get involved with the common rabble at your expense. When the rest of us are off shirking our cunting duties, here you are asking the important questions of the newbies.

I ain't a Newbie -   have been here  in previous incarnations since 2012...  or an Iron hoof...

21 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd happily take a nice healthy mouthfull of her  specialty chocolate log .

Jesus fuckin' Christ!

And these cunts are on my back for murdering canines.

Makes you wonder what they get up to when nobody's watching.

2 hours ago, and said:

Jesus fuckin' Christ!

And these cunts are on my back for murdering canines.

Makes you wonder what they get up to when nobody's watching.

And whats so wrong with a chocolate log . Does the admission that I like that particular rich,  dark brown dessert , especially made by  Nigella somehow make me  public enemy no.1 or some kind of sick peverted log eater . For your information it's best   with a garnish of a singular glacier cherry and a sprig of mint , even better if it's been in the microwave for 1min 30.It comes out steaming and the aroma is absolutely  heavenly .Get the spray cream out and cover it  from tip to toe .

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

And whats so wrong with a chocolate log . Does the admission that I like that particular rich,  dark brown dessert , especially made by  Nigella somehow make me  public enemy no.1 or some kind of sick peverted log eater . For your information it's best   with a garnish of a singular glacier cherry and a sprig of mint , even better if it's been in the microwave for 1min 30.It comes out steaming and the aroma is absolutely  heavenly .Get the spray cream out and cover it  from tip to toe .

I think he, like most of us did, assumed you were expressing a desire for Nigella Lawson to curl out a big steaming shite in your mouth. On this website, ‘chocolate log’ only has very slight undertones of ‘dessert item’. 
As you were.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he, like most of us did, assumed you were expressing a desire for Nigella Lawson to curl out a big steaming shite in your mouth. On this website, ‘chocolate log’ only has very slight undertones of ‘dessert item’. 
As you were.

When it comes to logging I wonder what exactly are the Nigger's qualifications? Where did she train as a chef? Which renowned kitchen did she gain experience? Did she get Home Economics at GCSE? Has she the culinary credentials of a Delia or a Floyd or let alone dear old Fanny? Answer me those questions then you can go in peace with your log. You said yourself Eric you'd like to suck one of her logs like a baby sucking a comforter or a big black mama's titty. I can imagine you tonight curled up in bed with it in your mouth gurgling happily. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When it comes to logging I wonder what exactly are the Nigger's qualifications? Where did she train as a chef? Which renowned kitchen did she gain experience? Did she get Home Economics at GCSE? Has she the culinary credentials of a Delia or a Floyd or let alone dear old Fanny? Answer me those questions then you can go in peace with your log. You said yourself Eric you'd like to suck one of her logs like a baby sucking a comforter or a big black mama's titty. I can imagine you tonight curled up in bed with it in your mouth gurgling happily. 

I said nothing about sucking her logs Harold. Her tits yes.