CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Starmer Gov: Good or Bad?

ChildeHarold

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

One thing that struck me is it would be another FREE PASS FOR THE FUCKING PAROLE BOARD that wanted to let THIS cunt out of prison after only 13 years of a 23 year sentence for manslaughter. 

https://news.sky.com/story/robert-brown-release-blocked-of-man-who-killed-wife-joanna-simpson-with-a-hammer-12982519

So it wasn't just his wife who was on the receiving end? 👩‍🦰🔨

Fact is, unless the government starts building some new prisons, or starts sending some of the cunts back where they came from (obviously to serve their sentences in their own countries prisons) there's gonna be plenty more psycho cunts walking the streets.

3 minutes ago, and said:

Fact is, unless the government starts building some new prisons,

Fact is, they already are " 01/01/2024... £400m Glasgow prison to replace Barlinnie given planning green light..."

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

Fact is, they already are " 01/01/2024... £400m Glasgow prison to replace Barlinnie given planning green light..."

That's all very well for the ginger cunts north of the border, what about the rest of the UK?

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How are you getting on, Greg?

I'm fine and dandy thank you. Gypsy said he hadn't encouraged me to commit suicide by hanging, which was a weight off my mind I can tell you. I'm not cliquey but I think Gypsy's the sort of fellow one can trust. Some other cunt posted it, someone with such low self-esteem that he certainly inserts objects up his jap's eye to dull his emotional pain.

56 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm fine and dandy thank you. Gypsy said he hadn't encouraged me to commit suicide by hanging, which was a weight off my mind I can tell you. I'm not cliquey but I think Gypsy's the sort of fellow one can trust. Some other cunt posted it, someone with such low self-esteem that he certainly inserts objects up his jap's eye to dull his emotional pain.

You're gonna go far lad. Anyways, fuck all that shit, where did you get that picture of @Penny Farthing you're using as your avatar? Did he send it to you via pm?

1 hour ago, Greg said:

I think he meant put the weight round your legs to ensure a good clean break of the neck. 

16 hours ago, Greg said:

Post deleted

Oh dear, Greg.

It was all going so well.

Then you fell for the oldest trick in the book...

So long, buddy, it was short, but sweet. 😥

16 hours ago, Greg said:

Post deleted

The only surprising thing here is that you took so long to drop the veil. I wonder how long that bastion of Corner discipline will take to get around to doing her job here, global capitalism emergencies notwithstanding.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A decade and this is all you’ve got? You Sid James fucking wanker. Kill yourself.

How yer doin' Pete?

I see the New Year hasn't improved your miserable outlook on life, how sad, too bad, never mind.

BTW, didn't you read the memo from your master, Dickless?

You're not supposed to engage with anybody who appears on his list of proscribed members, he's not gonna be too pleased with you.

Guest entitled little cunt

Let them get their cloven feet under the table and they'll be telling us why there should be  walk in FGM  clinics .Labour is not labour .Its radical left wing rainbow  fuckwittery that instructs white British to be ashamed of being white British. 

Absolutely untrustworthy pile of shit government with this cunt at the helm. Who do you think was Director of Public Prosecutions when all the sub-postmasters were being taken to court and prosecuted without evidence. Sir Queer Starmer was a significant enabler in this massive miscarriage of justice and Sir James was allowed to carry on fiddling with flids. 

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Absolutely untrustworthy pile of shit government with this cunt at the helm. Who do you think was Director of Public Prosecutions when all the sub-postmasters were being taken to court and prosecuted without evidence. Sir Queer Starmer was a significant enabler in this massive miscarriage of justice and Sir James was allowed to carry on fiddling with flids. 

The Hollow Man. It's excruciating listening to him worming himself out of a straight answer to a question. At least Sunak hasn't the pretences to masque the fact he hadn't got a scruple in the world. I see they're doing the New Labour Brown/Blair thing now swishing in and out of major corporations and banks etc. laying the ground for after the election. I think Brown spent more time in Canary Wharf than he did No 11.