CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC's odd morality

Hammer of Cunts

Guest Basil
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

At least we've got to the knob of it so people can make their mind up based on the facts or a fucking rumour mill. 

I feel vindicated. 

Why do you feel vindicated? Are you Boy George?

16 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Why do you feel vindicated? Are you Boy George?

Can I just change the subject for a moment if you don't mind? Why have you changed your avatar to Tom Sizemore? I was just watching Celebrity Re-Hab with Dr Drew Season 8 in which Tom Sizemore featured. I do agree though, he was a great actor. 

As far as I'm concerned I rest my case now. I've learnt far more about Boy George in one evening than I care. He was a supporting act on Cee Lo Green's Las Vegas show. 

58 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Convicted sex offender"

IS NOT THE SAME AS THIS

In 2009, Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison for attacking Norwegian model Audun Carlsen. He was convicted of assault and false imprisonment after being found guilty of handcuffing Carlsen to a radiator and beating him with a metal chain.

"assailt and false imprisonment" is not a sex offence. 

Eat shit. 

Apparently the poor bastard said to George "Do you really want to hurt me"?

Fuck me, I'm turning in to @Cuntybaws

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Have you heard the term: Rhetorical question ?

Let’s rest it. Anyway you ask a rhetorical question if it is true and we've already established 

1.  He IS NOT a sex offender and

2.  The author of the nomination didn't find out first beforehand, hence "lack of research" 

Rhetorical question has got nothing to do with it 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

In 2009, Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison for attacking Norwegian model Audun Carlsen. He was convicted of assault and false imprisonment after being found guilty of handcuffing Carlsen to a radiator and beating him with a metal chain.

"Assault and false imprisonment" is NOT a sex offence. 

I suggesy you just got the idea of a sex offender onto your mond because it happens to be Boy George. 

Then you have the fucking audacity to have a go at me for questioning your nomination you dozy lazy cunt.  

I once heard Jonathan King complaining that he wasn't a paedophile, but a pederast.

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I just change the subject for a moment if you don't mind? Why have you changed your avatar to Tom Sizemore? I was just watching Celebrity Re-Hab with Dr Drew Season 8 in which Tom Sizemore featured. I do agree though, he was a great actor. 

As far as I'm concerned I rest my case now. I've learnt far more about Boy George in one evening than I care. He was a supporting act on Cee Lo Green's Las Vegas show. 

Yes, I'm a fan of the late Mr. Sizemore. A member of the Harris, Burton, O'Toole, Reed school of hellrasing. Despite being a generation younger.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

As was Reginald Bosanquet. 

Good to see someone else up bright and early, elc. I'm assuming you've not been up all night sniffing and drinking? I've had enough of that shit to last a lifetime. Anyways, I'm getting a bit confused with all you non avatar new cunts... @Hammer of Cunts is the only older current member who hasn't ever had one (as far as I know) and he has sort of trade marked not having an avatar. You, however are either a lazy cunt or think it's ok to confuse the membership on a Sunday morning. I've began having nightmares recently that involve being bombarded with nominations from a cunt with no avatar, and as I'm sort of dead, I don't know if these dreams are real or not. Of course you wouldn't be so stupid as to post approximately two nominations a day but you can understand the stress this causing me? You having an avatar would make everything that little bit more bearable old chap... are you able to get one? Do you need some help?

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Convicted sex offender"

IS NOT THE SAME AS THIS

"assailt and false imprisonment" is not a sex offence. 

Eat shit. 

12 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Not at all, if you read up the thread, I never insinuated Boy George was a sex offender.

I am quite curious as to why you're getting so flustered on this particular subject though.

Harold has made few, let's say concerning posts recently, Basil. You're right to ask why he's so defensive about this particular subject... Harold, have you ever been (wrongly, of course) accused of a sex offence? If not, why are you so particular about defining what is and what isn't a sex offence? Do you think chaining some Bumder to a radiator and whipping him whilst some Culture Club shite is blasting out is ok?

No changing the subject or deflection this time, Harold. Answer the questions. 

13 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just noticed that R4 has a special show about Boy George. Isn't he a convicted sex case?

I like that idea of a "National Broadcaster" a voice for the United Kingdom .. something re-assuring which it was until the 1960s. The problem that it is trying to be something for everyone .. sensible or a fool. It is not bloated. It does not need several national radio channels .. just a home, service, a light programme and an esucation third programme along with at most four channels of which channel four should be one all of the channels and radio stations supporting a British Identity with presenter who keep to the script and do not pursue personal agendas or receive salaried vastly in excess of the prime ministers official salary. The BBC does not need Gary Lineker  and he should make his own way in life and stick to talking about soccer .. it does not need to pay any of these often inarticulate former sports personalities vast amounts of money.

36 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold has made few, let's say concerning posts recently, Basil. You're right to ask why he's so defensive about this particular subject... Harold, have you ever been (wrongly, of course) accused of a sex offence? If not, why are you so particular about defining what is and what isn't a sex offence? Do you think chaining some Bumder to a radiator and whipping him whilst some Culture Club shite is blasting out is ok?

No changing the subject or deflection this time, Harold. Answer the questions. 

I have to confess to bleeding several radiators which involved fucking ages on all fours staring at the dripping nipple with my mouth open. Then I'd have to screw each one tight. 

9 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Yes, I'm a fan of the late Mr. Sizemore. A member of the Harris, Burton, O'Toole, Reed school of hellrasing. Despite being a generation younger.

He came across well on Celeb ReHab it was good to see him start to get his life back together with some roles, I think he was in Twin Peaks The Return. Fucking tragic about the syroke that took him off. I remember him in Saving Private Ryan the only believable one in it. Then The Red Planet. 

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you demented, lost the fucking plot cunt. Do you not remember your recent nomination about Channel 4 and it's public funding? Which it doesn't actually get as it's funded from commercials. 

Reported for thread derailment. 

I am still waiting for an apology