CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where's Abdul ?

On 14/02/2024 at 21:38, Eric Cuntman said:

Husqvarna? 
 Bikes aren’t my thing, but a friend told me that before they made chainsaws, they made some of the best dirt bikes on the planet.

They did, he's quite right .There was also a German monstrosity called a Munch. A thing of huge proportions that handled like a tea trolley with a missing castor. You'd have to sell the van gough to buy one now . 

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They did, he's quite right .There was also a German monstrosity called a Munch. A thing of huge proportions that handled like a tea trolley with a missing castor. You'd have to sell the van gough to buy one now . 

I want a ‘Rokon Trailbreaker’.

On 04/02/2024 at 09:15, entitled little cunt said:

I'm wondering if its worth creating a "find the Abdul" country wide game of sorts .A bit like an Easter egg hunt .The weather isn't too bad and it's a good excuse to get into the fresh air and search garden sheds , abandoned  buildings , woods and waste ground for the little one eyed critter .It's heartening to see the Muslim population of the UK join in as always to track down the wrong'un in their midst and ours .The human Easter egg hunt could take on an international flavour as I wouldn't be surprised if the object of our attention is now driving a tuk tuk on the streets of  Kabul or some other shit hole .If not he can be safe in the  knowledge there's an army of solicitors ready and waiting to defend him and stop nasty little Englanders deporting the cunt after hopefully a good kicking. 

@entitled little cunt I notice that you have nominated this cunt all over again .. why not simply repost on this instead of creating a new nom?

On 04/02/2024 at 09:15, entitled little cunt said:

I'm wondering if its worth creating a "find the Abdul" country wide game of sorts .A bit like an Easter egg hunt .The weather isn't too bad and it's a good excuse to get into the fresh air and search garden sheds , abandoned  buildings , woods and waste ground for the little one eyed critter .It's heartening to see the Muslim population of the UK join in as always to track down the wrong'un in their midst and ours .The human Easter egg hunt could take on an international flavour as I wouldn't be surprised if the object of our attention is now driving a tuk tuk on the streets of  Kabul or some other shit hole .If not he can be safe in the  knowledge there's an army of solicitors ready and waiting to defend him and stop nasty little Englanders deporting the cunt after hopefully a good kicking. 

9 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have some respect for him .. now that he's dead he won't be able to have a fair trial before he's taken down and hanged.

I was thinking of a musical homage for Abdul.A little melody to play at his funeral .I hope they've got a lot of glade plug in's at the ceremony,  the cunt must reak to high heaven.My choices would be 

Sexy eye  by Dr.Hook

Eye without a face  by Billy Idol 

Rolling in a River  by Tuna Turner 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes ELC! It is running out of room… like a hot air balloon crammed with a billion cunt farts.

It’s been running out of room at an alarming rate recently, as if there’s a deluge of utterly mindless fucking drivel being relentlessly rammed into it. But where’s it coming from? 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I was thinking of a musical homage for Abdul.A little melody to play at his funeral .I hope they've got a lot of glade plug in's at the ceremony,  the cunt must reak to high heaven.My choices would be 

Sexy eye  by Dr.Hook

Blind Eye by Uriah Heap 

Anything by Liza "Left Eye" Lopez

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sexy eye  by Dr.Hook

🎶Float float on🎶 by the Floaters.

Guest Basil
On 21/02/2024 at 08:07, Penny Farthing said:

@entitled little cunt I notice that you have nominated this cunt all over again .. why not simply repost on this instead of creating a new nom?

Probably because he's an imbecile, rather like you.

Guest Basil
17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Tagged onto the wrong message .I was adding to a list of songs to play at one eyed Abdul's solem funeral. .Sorry about that .

How about 'Ode to a smelly, inbred, low IQ, kiddy fiddler sand wog'.

Guest Basil
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sexually related personality disorder, anyone can see that. Bumhole. 

Fancy sucking my dick Harold?