CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abdul fever spreads to Vienna

Four women and a girl have been murdered in Vienna .It's  truly shocking to learn the perpetrator is from Afghanistan.There are Abdul ticking time bombs everywhere. Our polititions insisted we share our streets with these fucking maniacs .  Quite possibly the Austrians will realise the danger they have allowed to roam their streets and do something about it .Radical Islamic terror is like the fast and furious film franchise .It's never ending , centred on the same ridiculous  theme followed  by  those of an  inadequate IQ.How many times does this have to happen?I do have islamaphobia .I have an unfounded suspicion  they want to kill the infidel and women .I know , it's silly. What on earth would make me think that .Hope not hate , bless them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Four women and a girl have been murdered in Vienna .It's  truly shocking to learn the perpetrator is from Afghanistan.There are Abdul ticking time bombs everywhere. Our polititions insisted we share our streets with these fucking maniacs .  Quite possibly the Austrians will realise the danger they have allowed to roam their streets and do something about it .Radical Islamic terror is like the fast and furious film franchise .It's never ending , centred on the same ridiculous  theme followed  by  those of an  inadequate IQ.How many times does this have to happen?I do have islamaphobia .I have an unfounded suspicion  they want to kill the infidel and women .I know , it's silly. What on earth would make me think that .Hope not hate , bless them.

One thing that goes unmentioned on any Western coverage (I deleted and ORF and ZDF apps because the Woke and the propaganda is worse than here in the UK) is these Afghans are pretty dodgy characters to start off with being basically traitors working for invaders. I mean what did our leaders expect importing them.... do they actually believe the "freedom fighter" narrative and human rights tosh? 

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I look at my life back in London now as one of constantly seeking shelter from the fucking constant stress, noise and erosion of anything normal British from the environment. Fuck that place now. I suppose a lot of European cities are like that now. Especially in France, Belgium and Holland. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I look at my life back in London now as one of constantly seeking shelter from the fucking constant stress, noise and erosion of anything normal British from the environment. Fuck that place now. I suppose a lot of European cities are like that now. Especially in France, Belgium and Holland. 

It's been taken over by muslims .Its run by muslims for muslims , we're just there to take payment  from. Khan's regime treat White British  as the underclass , the untermensh. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's been taken over by muslims .Its run by muslims for muslims , we're just there to take payment  from. Khan's regime treat White British  as the underclass , the untermensh. 

Our species will be hounded and harassed until only tiny outposts remain in the farthest reaches of the country.

See you in Lizard Village. Lol lol.

43 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

This was a fuck up by David Blunkett who in effect revised the racial discrimination laws to include religious beliefs .. this in an era when it was obvious that there was no such thing as The Sky Fairy and schools and other institutions should have been challenging the fuckwits who were still following their "faiths" and other prehistoric but fanciful beliefs..

Guest Basil
Just now, Penny Farthing said:

This was a fuck up by David Blunkett who in effect revised the racial discrimination laws to include religious beliefs .. this in an era when it was obvious that there was no such thing as The Sky Fairy and schools and other institutions should have been challenging the fuckwits who were still following their "faiths" and other prehistoric but fanciful beliefs..

What do you expect from a blind cunt?

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Our species will be hounded and harassed until only tiny outposts remain in the farthest reaches of the country.

See you in Lizard Village. Lol lol.

I remember the good old days when you could leave your sandals outside the mosque, and know that when you came back out after Friday prayers you probably wouldn’t find some dirty hairy 50 year old cunt wearing them, while raping your six year old twin daughters. How has it all gone so wrong, and why didn’t the BBC warn us that this might happen?

On 25/02/2024 at 13:18, ChildeHarold said:

I have a friend who lives in Belgium, lovely woman, she's absolutely terrified when she has to visit Brussels. Like most of Europe's capitals, they've had terrorist attacks in the last ten-fifteen years, and still the corrupt EU parliament cunts insist on welcoming the dusky fuckers with open arms.

On 25/02/2024 at 18:12, Guest Basil said:

What do you expect from a blind cunt?

Bits of dead Labrador and human remains all over the front of the imaginary M4, and a smashed pair of dark glasses hanging off the window wiper. Last thing I need in the morning when I’ve already got a head splitting cunt of a hangover.

I once made a trilogy of topics on here called the nazi trilogy,it spawned my bimman persona and gave you great topics such as "spittle".

I may have judged you wrong elc and your Abdul series will get you to heights the corner has never seen.

I have faith in you.

21 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I once made a trilogy of topics on here called the nazi trilogy,it spawned my bimman persona and gave you great topics such as "spittle".

I may have judged you wrong elc and your Abdul series will get you to heights the corner has never seen.

I have faith in you.

I think I remember that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I remember that.

I've been watching a lot of reruns of Dragons Den young Eric ,I know a good punt when I see one,and I think I've found my levi roots to my Theo Papadapolopisis and I'm prepared to go all in with the young wipper snapper.

If there's a good judge of absolute piles of shit and emptying bins it's me.

• Like 1