CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dianne Abbott

On 14/03/2024 at 23:09, King Billy said:

I don’t know if you’re aware of it Ape but Drew is fucking smashing it on here at the moment. Are you just going to roll over and let him get away with it? He’s making you look a right cunt tbh.

Sure you didn’t mean smashed? It’d make a lot more sense.

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why is it even the most promising noms on this site break down sooner or later into playground gibbering and smutty jibes.? 🤔 

Swings and roundabouts. Get over it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why is it even the most promising noms on this site break down sooner or later into playground gibbering and smutty jibes.? 🤔 

Was this a promising nom? Oh I’m sorry, I thought it was yet another dull, tedious and generally fucking shit outpouring from elc.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shit off with your moaning Harold. You’re getting like ‘Piggy’ from Lord Of The Flies.

40 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Was this a promising nom? Oh I’m sorry, I thought it was yet another dull, tedious and generally fucking shit outpouring from elc.

I can’t see the wank little bastard and I never will be able to.

On 15/03/2024 at 19:46, King Billy said:

Haven’t you got a geriatrics tea dance or a ‘old men in sheds’ group to go to somewhere tonight, you boring, incontinent old freak?

I can’t see the rancid, cob-web covered, deviant, cadavre-cunt and I never will be able to. PM when it’s dead.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can’t see that tedious little bellsniff and I never will be able to. Ever.

You shirking little twat. Like mother like son.

That's fine, just leave the old man to herd the spastics.

I'm selling your Playstation. You've left it here for over two weeks now and I need the money for petrol if I'm going to be doing triple shifts at the spacker ranch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You shirking little twat. Like mother like son.

That's fine, just leave the old man to herd the spastics.

I'm selling your Playstation. You've left it here for over two weeks now and I need the money for petrol if I'm going to be doing triple shifts at the spacker ranch.

I’m over in Haiti with our kid. Its all kicking off but we’re making a few quid. Mam’s remarrying a little fat man called Duvalier who’s not happy with the mess you’ve made of her mott. I’d lie low if I was you.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1