CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Narc cunts but wedding must have

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cunts  they are .Fucking vegan sausages .Have you read the ingredients? Sounds like they're made in the Union Carbide factory factory in Bhopal.They think they're being healthy .It's fucking hilarious .

You sound and write like you ate a load of Mad fucking cow diseased beef before they got the warning out. You daft fucking idiot. Lol. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Two responses and quoting yourself, what's going on elc? You clearly struggled at school as evidenced with your awful punctuation and issues with the school system and Teachers. I find it quite funny that you write and articulate yourself worse than 90% of the foreigners you keep on about yet seem to think the entire membership wants even more of your playing to the cheap seats shite... I want to help you, elc but you need to admit you need help yourself. Do you have a genuine learning difficulty?

Yes , actually I do .That doesn't stop people reading this  post and commenting in such a way it  expands  the site .If left to you it would , like your penis , wither and die .Why dont you fuck off else where you sad little tit . The trouble with cunts like you is that you  believe yourself so superior it escapes your notice no one actually gives a fuck about what you think say or do .Look how many views and replies this nomination has .Mostly people are commenting and  having a laugh. You on the other hand you  seem to happy to  try to insult and  embarrass .In doing so you just embarrass yourself .You Silly person.

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What a staggeringly stupid fucking cunt you are, churning out post after post of pathetic, mindless fucking idiocy. You’re a imbecile.

Thankyou for your comments.You can always be relied on for changeable and original content. You never repeat yourself , that's what I love about you .

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He was born circa 1980 .. he has never had a job because he thinks that any job is below him. He is probably very fat and flatulent.

It wouldn't surprise me of he's involved  in education .He's such a deluded smug cunt .Typical teacher , lecturer or "mature" student .Wankers ,all of 'em.

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thankyou for your comments.You can always be relied on for changeable and original content. You never repeat yourself , that's what I love about you .

Why are you responding to a post aimed at someone else? 

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes , actually I do .That doesn't stop people reading this  post and commenting in such a way it  expands  the site .If left to you it would , like your penis , wither and die .Why dont you fuck off else where you sad little tit . The trouble with cunts like you is that you  believe yourself so superior it escapes your notice no one actually gives a fuck about what you think say or do .Look how many views and replies this nomination has .Mostly people are commenting and  having a laugh. You on the other hand you  seem to happy to  try to insult and  embarrass .In doing so you just embarrass yourself .You Silly person.

Good lad ELC. Keep on swinging and take no shit from anyone. 
 I dread to think of the abuse I would face if this lot ever found out that I was a transsexual Somali quadriplegic with herpees*

*bring back Punkape.

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you smell of curry?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're of Pakistani descent elc? Not a practicing Muslim though, am I right. 

My family were in motorsports .We handbuilt racing rickshaws .My father was known as the  Colin  Chapman of Karachi .He used to stand there in his flip flops looking at the highly trained engineers sitting cross legged in the dust and he'd say to them  ."simplfy then add lightness and a few happy shopper sandwiches " Those rickshaws went like stink , in the stink .There was talk of signing  Senna for '95 but events  dear boy , events .

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I remember you saying you're descended from 'Goat herders' in your early days here (when you weren't an out of control spastic like @ChildeHarold). What part of the Middle east are your ancestors from, elc? 

Could you stop this obsession with me and mentioning me every five minutes. LOL your friend.