CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Privatised Utilities

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Or could it be that you're not happy in your head, which is why you fill the void with so many shoes?

It could be, yes. I collect umbrellas too.. got them coming out my ears. They're mostly made up of the wooden one-piece offerings from Swaine Adeney Brigg. They have a fabulous boutique in Burlington Arcade. I bought a hickory stick just the other week in French navy... https://swaine.london/products/hickory-umbrella-for-men-french-navy?_pos=6&_fid=84beb6dc7&_ss=c

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

It could be, yes. I collect umbrellas too.. got them coming out my ears. 

It's apparently known as the John Steed fetish down at the old Duncan.

Insert, twist and open. Although why you'd want to spend half a grand on something that mainly lives up your arsehole I don't know.

Have you ever considered cock as a cheaper alternative?

Lolololololol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Insert, twist and open. Although why you'd want to spend half a grand on something that mainly lives up your arsehole I don't know.

Lolololololol.

Have I inadvertently signed into grindr.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

You know what they say... if you're not happy in your shoes, you're not happy in your head. 

Or your wearing freeman Hardy Willis  cripplers c.1978 and walking 3 miles to school .Now the little cunts get chauffeured in jelly mould  porsche cayenne's driven by neurotic mothers who haven't mastered the art of parking or the 3 point turn .Cunts .

On 29/03/2024 at 17:03, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They can all go fuck themselves. The money is better in my pocket than theirs. I should start a Raas Money Saving Expert YouTube channel.

The money would be better spent on a one-way ticket back to Haiti, with the rest of those Windrush no-marks, cunt.

Fuck off!

On 01/04/2024 at 00:06, Decimus said:

Lolololololol.

Is that why Burlington Arcade George Smiley got his name? 

On 31/03/2024 at 17:37, entitled little cunt said:

Last time I had an oyster I was shitting through the eye of a needle for 2 days .

You’re definitely not the first (or the last) punter to wake up with a stinging ringpiece after a heavy night down at The Blue Oyster Club ELC.

• Like 1

On 31/03/2024 at 23:46, Frank said:

It could be, yes. I collect umbrellas too.. got them coming out my ears. They're mostly made up of the wooden one-piece offerings from Swaine Adeney Brigg. They have a fabulous boutique in Burlington Arcade. I bought a hickory stick just the other week in French navy... https://swaine.london/products/hickory-umbrella-for-men-french-navy?_pos=6&_fid=84beb6dc7&_ss=c

Cunt.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re definitely not the first (or the last) punter to wake up with a stinging ringpiece after a heavy night down at The Blue Oyster Club ELC.

Are you saying it wasn't the oyster ?Maybe it did have something to do with the  mysterious Edwardo who stuck his bellend   up my purple  hemorrhoid encrusted  mud Shute .

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Whats the difference betwen Tinder and Grindr - you seem to know what it's all about.  Have you tried Check A Trade for somebody good with their hands? 

Tinder is for dirty philandering cunts, Grindr is for dirty disgusting deviant cunts, like @Wolfie

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you saying it wasn't the oyster ?Maybe it did have something to do with the  mysterious Edwardo who stuck his bellend   up my purple  hemorrhoid encrusted  mud Shute .

A touch too much information there, elc.