CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danica priest Green party fingerings

A green party electoral hopeful had part of her finger bitten off by a dog  whilst putting a party  leaflet  through a letter box .It seems the dog is as fucked off with politics and polititions as the rest of the country. Fucking green party cunts .The use fossil fuels  to power economies have raised the living standards of ordinary people to an immeasurably high level compared to past generations. Get it out of the ground and burn it with abandon.

33 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've been lucky in life but unlucky in love .

No shit, elc. Could it be you bored the women (men?) In your life to death with your pound shop Alf Garnet impersonation? 'I'll   tell, you, what. Daphne.theeeres to many darkys in the country.even thoug Im parrt bud bud ding ding, we needs to get the darky out'.

It's no wonder old Daphne fucked off and ended up sucking a black schlong is it? You boring, thick fucking spastic. 

Lol. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

A green party electoral hopeful had part of her finger bitten off by a dog  whilst putting a party  leaflet  through a letter box .It seems the dog is as fucked off with politics and polititions as the rest of the country. Fucking green party cunts .The use fossil fuels  to power economies have raised the living standards of ordinary people to an immeasurably high level compared to past generations. Get it out of the ground and burn it with abandon.

Apart from the dreadful punctuation etc, are you able to provide a link to said Green Party electoral hopeful getting part of her finger bitten off? Or, have you made it up to suit another one of your awful nominations?

You will provide a link or give proper answer, elc. 

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apart from the dreadful punctuation etc, are you able to provide a link to said Green Party electoral hopeful getting part of her finger bitten off? Or, have you made it up to suit another one of your awful nominations?

You will provide a link or give proper answer, elc. 

Its made the national news so if you manage at some point to remove your head from your gaping arsehole and take a peek at what's going on you'll see the story in glorious technicolour .

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No shit, elc. Could it be you bored the women (men?) In your life to death with your pound shop Alf Garnet impersonation? 'I'll   tell, you, what. Daphne.theeeres to many darkys in the country.even thoug Im parrt bud bud ding ding, we needs to get the darky out'.

It's no wonder old Daphne fucked off and ended up sucking a black schlong is it? You boring, thick fucking spastic. 

Lol. 

Someone's been on the juice , fucking more  pickled than Barry Norman's pickled onions  by the looks of it .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

So what’s the cunt here? Getting the end of a finger bitten off, the Green Party, politics and polititions [sic], the use of fossil fuels or you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

So what’s the cunt here? Getting the end of a finger bitten off, the Green Party, politics and polititions [sic], the use of fossil fuels or you?

You as well, I like to be inclusive .You're learning .Considering my disparaging remarks about all the subjects you have identified I think its safe to assume they're all getting a cunting .Well done,  you win a cookie .

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You as well, I like to be inclusive .You're learning .Considering my disparaging remarks about all the subjects you have identified I think its safe to assume they're all getting a cunting .Well done,  you win a cookie .

Ah, thanks for clearing things up. I’d mistakenly come to the conclusion you’d just posted the first load of bollocks that popped into your tiny mind. Again. Please accept my sincere apologies.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Even most school kids know burning fossil fuels emits harmful pollutants, which costs the NHS (and taxpayers) billions in the process. This increased heat also causes temperatures to rise, which gives way to extreme weather – and why UK winters have generally become so fucking wet and shitty.

What is wrong with you? Comment after comment of completely pointless horseshit with absolutely no evidence to support your arguments. Irony is beyond your little brain.

You utterly thick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

No, I've been lucky in life but unlucky in love .I was always trying to put it up the wrong'un.My ex wife always said I was fascinated   by arseholes. Quite possibly that's the reason I await your messages with such eager anticipation.

That was quite a good one, if a bit contrived. You still haven't got he hang of the puctuation though.

11 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That was quite a good one, if a bit contrived. You still haven't got he hang of the puctuation though.

I'm learning , albeit slowly .I never realised this site was frequented by such  a genius of the written word . I offer my whimsical titterings in the vain hope of one day, being accepted into the hollowed courts of such renowned  artist's of the pen .I merely stand on the shoulders of giant cunts .

17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm learning , albeit slowly .I never realised this site was frequented by such  a genius of the written word . I offer my whimsical titterings in the vain hope of one day, being accepted into the hollowed courts of such renowned  artist's of the pen .I merely stand on the shoulders of giant cunts .

You're sliding back again... This one's just repeat shit.

Puctuation isn't the preserve of such a "genius of the written word"; those with  normal intelligence can manage it by the age of 10. BTW: I assume that by "artist's", you mean artists. Plurals (more than one) dont have an apostrophe (the little wiggly bit at the top); that denotes possessives or missing letters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You're sliding back again... This one's just repeat shit.

Puctuation isn't the preserve of such a "genius of the written word"; those with  normal intelligence can manage it by the age of 10. BTW: I assume that by "artist's", you mean artists. Plurals (more than one) dont have an apostrophe (the little wiggly bit at the top); that denotes possessives or missing letters.

Awww..fucking hell you give me a headache .I really hope you haven't got kids .I can just imagine it."daddy , daddy look I've drawn a picture of sylvester the cat "

"Yes my sweet , so I see .One thing i need to pick you up on is the fact the siamese breed has longer legs and larger ears than you have illustrated .I am  dissapointed , I have to admit " 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Awww..fucking hell you give me a headache .I really hope you haven't got kids .I can just imagine it."daddy , daddy look I've drawn a picture of sylvester the cat "

"Yes my sweet , so I see .One thing i need to pick you up on is the fact the siamese breed has longer legs and larger ears than you have illustrated .I am  dissapointed , I have to admit " 

Pictures of animals could be difficult for you; start with nice drawings of Lego houses with a big yellow sun shining.

Have you learnt to wipe your own arse yet?

28 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Pictures of animals could be difficult for you; start with nice drawings of Lego houses with a big yellow sun shining.

Funnily enough , Van gough's painting were intitally thought of as child like .That one eared cunt did ok  on it  after he died .

43 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I’ve learned that one now. And I’ve outsmarted the doctors who said that the star shaped peg doesn’t fit in the square hole… it does once you’ve chewed it up.

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Funnily enough , Van gough's painting were intitally thought of as child like .That one eared cunt did ok  on it  after he died .

When you typed this hilarious reply, did you use your spell-it-like-it-sounds method to come up with gough? You know, the same method you use with words like polititians.

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There you go.

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Even most school kids know burning fossil fuels emits harmful pollutants, which costs the NHS (and taxpayers) billions in the process. This increased heat also causes temperatures to rise, which gives way to extreme weather – and why UK winters have generally become so fucking wet and shitty.

What is wrong with you? Comment after comment of completely pointless horseshit with absolutely no evidence to support your arguments. Irony is beyond your little brain.

You utterly thick fucking 

Oh dear .Is there anything you're told you wouldn't believe ?.When you see big business making big money from a theory and goverments justifying exhorbitant taxes on everyday essentials with  more control and hyping up fear ect... does it not make you even a little sceptical. I'm old enough to have lived through several the end is nigh episodes , a new ice age , acid rain , Thames barrier to stop London completely flooding,  more recently Covid the deadly flu that was actually the flu .There's loads more .You silly little dim witted boy .You have no idea what it's like to go without that's why you're very quick to dismiss the very things that allowed your parents to   spoil you and keep you in your safe little bubble .Those born 50 , 60  or 70 years ago know the reality .

• Like 1