CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jocks and hate crime laws

Could things get any more fucked  up or  any more ironic .I'm sure Polititions and lawmakers  are having a laugh and thinking what ludicrously stupid  regulations they can think of next .  Scotland today has new hate crime laws coming into effect .Basically if an opinion is aired that "a reasonable person would find offensive " it's deemed as illegal and a visit to the beak is forthcoming. Who the fuck decides if a person is reasonable?.Our ginger fried Mars bar eating,alcoholic, drug taking cousins are famous for their hatred of the English even though we  keep Scotland afloat financially .Someone has to pay for the astronomical numbers of jobless,   toothless , gravely voiced  creepy pissheads  and unfortunately that falls upon the rest of the UKs' taxpayers. The 23 Scottish people who are gainfully employed cannot support a whole nation .Scotland has today criminalised most of its population. They're absolutely shite at football aswell, even worse than England  .

The freaks shall inherit the earth. Not so long ago it was a crime to love a homosexual, now it's a crime to hate one.

It's really bad news for victims of ordinary crime. Just last month Police Scotland said it was no longer able to investigate every "low level" crime, including some cases of theft and criminal damage, and yet It has (of course) pledged to investigate every hate crime complaint it receives.

• Like 3

It's a devolution of the mind, and quite the outrage when you consider the country that this has been implemented in. A nation that once boasted the envy of the free-thinking literati of Europe, amongst whom stood the likes of Adam Smith, David Hulme and Adam Ferguson. 

I doubt you will ever now see a second Scottish enlightenment where its citizens will lead the world in theorising, philosophising and innovating the way humankind in the future will adapt and evolve its attitudes towards society, the economy and literature. 

What hope is there of a second 'The Theory of Moral Sentiments' when your average woad-wearer can no longer say "nig-nog" on Twitter without fear of censure?

Shameful.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Could things get any more fucked  up or  any more ironic .I'm sure Polititions and lawmakers  are having a laugh and thinking what ludicrously stupid  regulations they can think of next .  Scotland today has new hate crime laws coming into effect .Basically if an opinion is aired that "a reasonable person would find offensive " it's deemed as illegal and a visit to the beak is forthcoming. Who the fuck decides if a person is reasonable?.Our ginger fried Mars bar eating,alcoholic, drug taking cousins are famous for their hatred of the English even though we  keep Scotland afloat financially .Someone has to pay for the astronomical numbers of jobless,   toothless , gravely voiced  creepy pissheads  and unfortunately that falls upon the rest of the UKs' taxpayers. The 23 Scottish people who are gainfully employed cannot support a whole nation .Scotland has today criminalised most of its population. They're absolutely shite at football aswell, even worse than England  .

Is that the 23 people who are the only ones that speak Scots Gaelic? I mean I can't even understand what the average sweaty says anyway. 

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The freaks shall inherit the earth. Not so long ago it was a crime to love a homosexual, now it's a crime to hate one.

It's really bad news for victims of ordinary crime. Just last month Police Scotland said it was no longer able to investigate every "low level" crime, including some cases of theft and criminal damage, and yet It has (of course) pledged to investigate every hate crime complaint it receives.

Your brown leader was muttering about this soon after he came to power suggesting that there be a law that making such comment even in the home should be illegal .. this law has nothing to do with trannies or puffs .. it is to protect people of the same religious persuasions as himself. The discrimination laws in in England and Wales have already weakened with regards to the puffs, trannies and and disabled and retuned more to protect religious freaks and people of darker skin colouration. A lot of what is going on is divisive and intended to be so.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So if I drop the word "irony" into a conversation it may be construed as homophobic? 

"irony" does get misunderstood .. back in the late 60s/early 70s the word "cosmic" was used for situation where you were unsure whether something had been spoken that you were not sure if it was meant to be ironic or amusing and you could also use it as a response to where someone had said something that they thought was amusing but you were not amused by.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Scotland has police?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

"irony" does get misunderstood .. back in the late 60s/early 70s the word "cosmic" was used for situation where you were unsure whether something had been spoken that you were not sure if it was meant to be ironic or amusing and you could also use it as a response to where someone had said something that they thought was amusing but you were not amused by.

Cosmic...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a devolution of the mind, and quite the outrage when you consider the country that this has been implemented in. A nation that once boasted the envy of the free-thinking literati of Europe, amongst whom stood the likes of Adam Smith, David Hulme and Adam Ferguson. 

I doubt you will ever now see a second Scottish enlightenment where its citizens will lead the world in theorising, philosophising and innovating the way humankind in the future will adapt and evolve its attitudes towards society, the economy and literature. 

What hope is there of a second 'The Theory of Moral Sentiments' when your average woad-wearer can no longer say "nig-nog" on Twitter without fear of censure?

Shameful.

Shut up you little faggot.

GKEtaxqXwAAjpCz?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shameful.

Fuck me that's well written, for a cunt .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Your brown leader was muttering about this soon after he came to power suggesting that there be a law that making such comment even in the home should be illegal .. this law has nothing to do with trannies or puffs .. it is to protect people of the same religious persuasions as himself. The discrimination laws in in England and Wales have already weakened with regards to the puffs, trannies and and disabled and retuned more to protect religious freaks and people of darker skin colouration. A lot of what is going on is divisive and intended to be so.

Yousaf Islam should  have stuck to his fucking singing rather than trying to run what is probably the most openly racist country in Europe. Fucking hippy cunt .Morning has broken,  fuck off,  Scotland is broken more like .

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the 23 people who are the only ones that speak Scots Gaelic? I mean I can't even understand what the average sweaty says anyway. 

That fucking horrible accent and the fact most of them are on the ragged edge of overdosing on booze and drugs makes them  totally unintelligible and useless to man or  beast .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you little faggot.

GKEtaxqXwAAjpCz?format=jpg&name=large

The old whoever smelt it dealt it gambit. About as believable as The Judge accusing other members of penny pinching and alcoholism.

You're a smoker of cock, a connoisseur of cum, a right bent cunt. There's no shame in it and certainly no reason why you should try to deflect...mate.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The old whoever smelt it dealt it gambit. About as believable as The Judge accusing other members of penny pinching and alcoholism.

You're a smoker of cock, a connoisseur of cum, a right bent cunt. There's no shame in it and certainly no reason why you should try to deflect...mate.

I really can be my authentic self .Gape in a gymslip. 

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I really can be my authentic self .Gape in a gymslip. 

ELC, you seem very hyped up and happy today, and dare I say it, slightly less of a racist fucking cunt.

Have you been out on the piss? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yousaf Islam should  have stuck to his fucking singing rather than trying to run what is probably the most openly racist country in Europe. Fucking hippy cunt .Morning has broken,  fuck off,  Scotland is broken more like .

Its self protection .. in a commonsense world he would simply move to an islamic country.