CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jocks and hate crime laws

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A.I. The thick cunt could never construct metrical structured sentences like that without help and a lot of wax crayons.

I actually find it quite flattering that you consider something I knocked out in thirty seconds whilst coming down from a three day coke, booze, speed and benzo binge to be that perfectly structured it could only have been produced by A.I. technology.

For avoidance of doubt, I've never assumed that anything you have ever shat out on these pages has been anything other than the spasticated, drunken ramblings of your own wet-brained imagination.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I actually find it quite flattering that you consider something I knocked out in thirty seconds whilst coming down from a three day coke, booze, speed and benzo binge to be that perfectly structured it could only have been produced by A.I. technology.

For avoidance of doubt, I've never assumed that anything you have ever shat out on these pages has been anything other than the spasticated, drunken ramblings of your own wet-brained imagination.

It's been demonstrated beyond doubt that AI lacks the creative jumps in thinking which characterise humans.  I am beginning to think that Cunts Corner is a Petrie Dish for social psychology. I reckon all the members are entered into a computer programme and the results fed to various organisations some private some governmental. 

So much for privacy and data sharing. Would you like to share Cunty's data?  I find it obnoxious sharing the same slice of space-time with the oaf let alone his data. I doubt very much whether he's ever shared his spunk. 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's been demonstrated beyond doubt that AI lacks the creative jumps in thinking which characterise humans.  I am beginning to think that Cunts Corner is a Petrie Dish for social psychology. I reckon all the members are entered into a computer programme and the results fed to various organisations some private some governmental. 

So much for privacy and data sharing. Would you like to share Cunty's data?  I find it obnoxious sharing the same slice of space-time with the oaf let alone his data. I doubt very much whether he's ever shared his spunk. 

I feel thoroughly violated that you've thought about my spunk - and considered punters thinking about dog scat was bad enough.

You're one sick fucking puppy.

Fuck off.

It is interesting how much pure and evil criminality is related to the adherents to the religion of peace. In effect this law prevents people from asking other followers of that religion to try to explain this .. Sweden opened the door to the families of people such as "Adam" featured in this Sky News report.

https://news.sky.com/story/swedens-deadly-gang-war-has-turned-peaceful-country-into-murder-hotspot-13071608

On 01/04/2024 at 11:46, camberwell gypsy said:

So if I drop the word "irony" into a conversation it may be construed as homophobic? 

Irony Brew?

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Thats worthy of a Michelin star in Glasgow .

Look up ‘Munchy Box’ on Google. You get them for a tenner in Scottish takeaways. For an extra couple of quid they’ll deep fry the fucking lot.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up ‘Munchy Box’ on Google. You get them for a tenner in Scottish takeaways. For an extra couple of quid they’ll deep fry the fucking lot.

It's a fucking disgrace. Its the rest of the UK who pays when those ginger cunts are in hospital having swarfega pumped through their arteries to degrease the cunts .Is that hate speech? My door will be put in tomorrow by some overweight  purple nosed jock with his scrawny Thai bride in tow .I'll be read my rights which will be totally unintelligible,  placed in a haggis wagon and taken north of the border where I'll freeze to fucking death before I'm sent to trial.

41 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's a fucking disgrace. Its the rest of the UK who pays when those ginger cunts are in hospital having swarfega pumped through their arteries to degrease the cunts .Is that hate speech? My door will be put in tomorrow by some overweight  purple nosed jock with his scrawny Thai bride in tow .I'll be read my rights which will be totally unintelligible,  placed in a haggis wagon and taken north of the border where I'll freeze to fucking death before I'm sent to trial.

I think it’s just a quick headbutt and stabbing at your door. 

On 01/04/2024 at 21:38, Decimus said:

Thanks for the comment you silver tongued charmer.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story. My Glaswegian colleague once tried dipping chunks of vanilla fudge in batter and deep frying them. They were fucking incredible.

Plain vanilla fudge, or the milk chocolate coated variety? I'm on the brink of orgasm just thinking about the latter.

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Plain vanilla fudge, or the milk chocolate coated variety? I'm on the brink of orgasm just thinking about the latter.

Plain. I wouldn’t have eaten them if chocolate was present. It’s the one thing I can’t eat besides cock (before I get compared to ‘Brokeback Kleftiko’). The darker the chocolate, the sicker it makes me feel. If someone opens a bar of that 70% cocoa shit, I have to leave the room. 
 Anyway. The plain vanilla fudge in batter was heavenly. If you like choc-choc however, fill yer brogues.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it’s just a quick headbutt and stabbing at your door. 

At least I won't know much about it.Poor old j.k Rowling will be suffering  waterboarding  by the hands of  Humza Yousef wearing a gestapo uniform  in Edinburgh's version of Frenes prison.He'll be shining a torch into her face asking over again "how many genders are there , how many, you transphobe ". At least I'll  be out of it , mashed up and put into a haggis,  hung and matured and ready to be eaten by Jools Holland  live on TV during hogmanay with Humza looking on with a wry smile and a glint in his eye .

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

I imagine Glasgows cells will be full to the brim after the Old Firm Derby this weekend,where the fuck do you put 60,000 sweatys?

They'll be sweeping up a few used hypodermic needles that's for certain.I'd rather be in a crowd of 60, 000 Taliban wearing a kiss me quick hat and union Jack t shirt  than be shoulder to shoulder with all those jocks .

41 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd rather be in a crowd of 60, 000 Taliban wearing a kiss me quick hat and union Jack t shirt  than be shoulder to shoulder with all those jocks .

They're not real Jocks. Half of the cunts will be waving Irish flags, the other half will be waving Union Jacks. I'd dance and joyfully ululate in the streets if the actual Taliban blew the whole fucking lot of them to bits.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plain. I wouldn’t have eaten them if chocolate was present. It’s the one thing I can’t eat besides cock (before I get compared to ‘Brokeback Kleftiko’). The darker the chocolate, the sicker it makes me feel. If someone opens a bar of that 70% cocoa shit, I have to leave the room. 
 Anyway. The plain vanilla fudge in batter was heavenly. If you like choc-choc however, fill yer brogues.

Some cunt of a cousin of mine bought a bar of 100% chocolate saying he loved it. For the 1 second I had a bit in my gob and just before I sent it across the room, I got the taste of  concrete. It was (apart from parsnip) the most singularly vile thing I've ever tasted.

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some cunt of a cousin of mine bought a bar of 100% chocolate saying he loved it. For the 1 second I had a bit in my gob and just before I sent it across the room, I got the taste of  concrete. It was (apart from parsnip) the most singularly vile thing I've ever tasted.

Makes me puke and shit through the eye of a needle. I could eat milk chocolate when I was a kid but I seem to have become allergic to it as I’ve gotten older. 
 I prefer Caramac’s anyway.