CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is Oliver The Support Cat?

I hope the cat is OK.Fuck knows what animals must think of fucked up ugly humans .They must be bewildered that we're  the most successful mammals  on earth.We do nothing very well .A domestic rabbit can run faster than the fastest human on earth and mentally the human is very flawed , especially some of the cunts on this site .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I hope the cat is OK.Fuck knows what animals must think of fucked up ugly humans .They must be bewildered that we're  the most successful mammals  on earth.We do nothing very well .A domestic rabbit can run faster than the fastest human on earth and mentally the human is very flawed , especially some of the cunts on this site .

I did post a nom a few weeks about a cunt with a therapy dog .. I am against putting animal as supports for mentally ill and deranged people as it places the animal at risk of injury and/or death. There have been incidents where dogs have starved to death after their keeper has has committed suicide and other occasions where the dog or cat has started eating their dead owner simply to survive .. there is of course also the issue of elderly people who live at home alone and have died leaving their pet to starve today. In the case of the cunt in this nom. I cannot see him to be fit to own any animal and carting a cat around must be stressful for the poor cat.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am against putting animal as supports for mentally ill and deranged people 

Yes, let's hope that hulking fucking retard Harvey Price doesn't got hold of one. Ordinary kids just pull the legs off spiders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fuck knows what animals must think of fucked up ugly humans 

This may come as a shock to you, but animals don't really "think" as such, which is why they're fucking animals. Additionally, a general lack of opposable thumbs and their inability to invent semi-automatic weapons guarantees their lowly status in the hierarchy.

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This may come as a shock to you, but animals don't really "think" as such, which is why they're fucking animals. Additionally, a general lack of opposable thumbs and their inability to invent semi-automatic weapons guarantees their lowly status in the hierarchy.

Until the sharks figure out how to walk at least.

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, let's hope that hulking fucking retard Harvey Price doesn't got hold of one. Ordinary kids just pull the legs off spiders.

You’re about four dead puppies too late. Fucking family of cunts. 

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They must be bewildered that we're the most successful mammals on earth. We do nothing very well

On the other hand @Wolfie has to open a can of Pedigree Chum, so his Poodle can dine in the style it has become accustomed to.

On 08/04/2024 at 10:51, Cuntybaws said:

All that you've said applies to the Irish. And I know, one side of my family are irish

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All that you've said applies to the Irish. And I know, one side of my family are irish

I disagree. My pedigree Siamese cat  is far more intelligent , cleaner and far better looking than those cunts jumping off their RNLI uber at Dover .

On 08/04/2024 at 10:47, Cuntybaws said:

Lennie, I mean Harvey dreams of "living off the fatta' the lan'" and being able to tend to rabbits….

Are you sure of that .. I know at least one fat cow who runs a corner shop and rips cunts off.