CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Did Abdul have a brother in Sydney?

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ginger. Honest question. Two days trekking through the Amazon basin, rainy season. She spreads them and asks you to ‘lick me growler.’  Would you? She’s ginger.

Let's just say, after Eric's finished she'd need new back doors hanging. 

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

At first glance it does appear eminently fuckable Stubbs. However decades of hard earned experience as an equal opportunities employer in the ‘rub and tug’ game has taught me that ginger trollops are amongst the lowest earners in the vagina rental industry. Very few men fantasise about a bossy, patronising, know all cuntess with a front arse like a rusty Brillo pad, a back arse like a helicopter landing pad and know how to punish an earhole in a way that makes Julia Hartley Brewer look like a fucking mute with a tampon stuck in her throat.

In fact Eddie is the only bloke I know who’s into that weirdness.

Come on William, you fucking love her. She's Cher to your Sonny. Juliet to your Romeo. Rose to your Fred.

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

His dad looks like father christmas after he had, had 10 2 litre bottles of white lightening .. no wonder the cunt was fucked up.

I can't help but think the world needs a fucking good war .Not the minor spats since 1945. A fucking great big world war.Instead of having the time to ponder if they're a woman trapped in a man's body they'd be dodging artillery shells .Milenials need to be weeded in numbers  and the easily  offended living in Brighton and Bristol should be used as front line canon fodder .Fucking pathetic  weak little therapy junkies. 

On 14/04/2024 at 19:35, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How odd, that's exactly what Grandad elc said about you. He also said he might be your Dad. Lol

I'd prefer it if you produced your own vile insults rather than redirect mine .The idiotic  use of lol does surprise me also.If you're going to make disparaging  remarks at least put some effort into it .cunt .

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I can't help but think the world needs a fucking good war .Not the minor spats since 1945. A fucking great big world war.Instead of having the time to ponder if they're a woman trapped in a man's body they'd be dodging artillery shells .Milenials need to be weeded in numbers  and the easily  offended living in Brighton and Bristol should be used as front line canon fodder .Fucking pathetic  weak little therapy junkies. 

This is what the cunt's father looks like

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd prefer it if you produced your own vile insults rather than redirect mine .The idiotic  use of lol does surprise me also.If you're going to make disparaging  remarks at least put some effort into it .cunt .

Don't shoot the messenger. Grandads not happy, elc, he'd prefer it if you stopped embarrassing yourself here. 'A grown man, unable to write a sentence, is a fucking cunt'. His words not mine. What do think about that?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't shoot the messenger. Grandads not happy, elc, he'd prefer it if you stopped embarrassing yourself here. 'A grown man, unable to write a sentence, is a fucking cunt'. His words not mine. What do think about that?

Have you got permission to be in the site ? You seem to be about ten years old .Stupid boy .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you got permission to be in the site ? You seem to be about ten years old .Stupid boy .

Last time I checked I was on this site, not in it. It's no wonder you have a problem with the school system, it didn't fail you, you failed it. You thick, can't write a sentence cunt. Lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The dads and mums attack is a dead give away as to age - you're dealing with 20 or 30 somethings who have never grown up since schooldays and try to ape "maturity" on the site.  Fucking school boy cunts. 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The dads and mums attack is a dead give away as to age - you're dealing with 20 or 30 somethings who have never grown up since schooldays and try to ape "maturity" on the site.  Fucking school boy cunts. 

Are you fucking serious? Do you still think that what I said was an attack on your actual mother rather than an addition to a conversation about a fictional language from Star Trek??

You thick fucking cunt. Get the fuck off this website you sensitive little fucking crybaby shitcunt. You make me fucking sick.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh hang on… gazpacho has a sci-fi connection to Red Dwarf. Harold will probably think you’re talking about his family. 
The thick cunt.

I'm sure Harold can identify...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you fucking serious? Do you still think that what I said was an attack on your actual mother rather than an addition to a conversation about a fictional language from Star Trek??

You thick fucking cunt. Get the fuck off this website you sensitive little fucking crybaby shitcunt. You make me fucking sick.

It’s not possible to give 500 likes…otherwise. This cunt has only survived because you told myself and @Old Chap Raasclaat that he was ‘Unkillable.’ Nothing, and I mean NOTHING would make me happier and my life be richer than if you Saucepanted this retarded site-plague. I’m happy to assist, and so is our kid and our Dad.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve blocked it. I hate it. Kill it.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Last time I checked I was on this site, not in it. It's no wonder you have a problem with the school system, it didn't fail you, you failed it. You thick, can't write a sentence cunt. Lol. 

Blocked it…hate it…kill the fucking spinal column out of it.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Talking of failings , I'm quite certain that to produce a smug , supercilious little cunt like you must have taken some major failings in your upbringing or quite possibly you were just a wrong'un from the get go .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Talking of failings , I'm quite certain that to produce a smug , supercilious little cunt like you must have taken some major failings in your upbringing or quite possibly you were just a wrong'un from the get go .

I'm not smug, you better explain yourself before throwing words like that around, elc. 

Why do you keep calling me little? How tall are you? Grandad said you're a short arse cunt.. lol. 

43 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s not possible to give 500 likes…otherwise. This cunt has only survived because you told myself and @Old Chap Raasclaat that he was ‘Unkillable.’ Nothing, and I mean NOTHING would make me happier and my life be richer than if you Saucepanted this retarded site-plague. I’m happy to assist, and so is our kid and our Dad.

He is unkillable. But he’s not uncontrollable. Which is why my foot is in his arse right now. 
 If you have a better idea, please get the fuck on with it and stop fucking whining about my methodology.