CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Did Abdul have a brother in Sydney?

Past tense as one of Australia's finest despatched the cunt. I don't like to jump the gun but news from Sydney does make me wonder if Abdul had a brother  in that fine city .It seems that a "single male " has run amok  with a knife and the  official word on the street is "we are not aware of any reason presently ".

Hmm.Well those words   do  leave somewhat of  a vacuum for those pesky far right wing extremists to form their own opinion. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Past tense as one of Australia's finest despatched the cunt. I don't like to jump the gun but news from Sydney does make me wonder if Abdul had a brother  in that fine city .It seems that a "single male " has run amok  with a knife and the  official word on the street is "we are not aware of any reason presently ".

Hmm.Well those words   do  leave somewhat of  a vacuum for those pesky far right wing extremists to form their own opinion. 

You leave me feeling completely empty. Everything about you stinks. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I think that @entitled little cunt has been trapped in a spacesuit and hasn't had a shower for 18 months.

I make Tim peake smell like a 30 year old Sophia Loren who just got out of the bath , her soft curvaceous skin still wet and her chestnut hair falling onto her delicate shoulders like chiffon .Her perfectly symmetrical red lips smile and I fall helplessly  into  her dark seductive eyes .Oh well , Where's the cat .Time for bed .

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You need to calm down and not jump the gun.

Yep you're right .I did jump the gun .Quite possibly it is understandable .When shit like this happens conclusions are jumped to for reasons. I hope the cunt rots in hell .If a met officer shot the nutter in London Khan and his racist  regime would be dragging the copper to court on a murder charge .

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Golf and culture club on one thread! These are a few of my favourite things. Add patsy palmer to the mix and I’m all in. 

Ignorance is bliss. Have you built a bunker? 

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Golf is tbe art of ruining a good walk.

Or wank , I can't remember. 

I make Tim peake smell like a 30 year old Sophia Loren who just got out of the bath , her soft curvaceous skin still wet and her chestnut hair falling onto her delicate shoulders like chiffon .Her perfectly symmetrical red lips smile and I fall helplessly  into  her dark seductive eyes .Oh well , Where's the cat .Time for bed .

Yep you're right .I did jump the gun .Quite possibly it is understandable .When shit like this happens conclusions are jumped to for reasons. I hope the cunt rots in hell .If a met officer shot the nutter in London Khan and his racist  regime would be dragging the copper to court on a murder charge .

Shut the fuck up, cunt. 

The attacker's name was Joel Cauchi .. I expect that his ice cream business was in trouble.

The guys on here were quick to racially typecast this cunt.  Whatever his background he has been put in the ground. Fucking great. 

Now look at the "whiteys" in this country who let Valdo Calocane toast his toes at the taxpayer's expense for the rest of his life in probably more comfort than the average pensioner in the UK on the basic state pension.  The plea bargain usually has a "mitigating factors" condition attached to it.  "He had a hard childhood" "His teen years were hard" - fucking bullshit.  Being young is the BEST time of uour life.  Getting old is fucking hard not being fucking young!  Cunts. 

# Mitigating factors should be not entered into in murder cases.   

# No plea bargains for serial murderers or first degree murderers 

# Execution mandatory for all premeditated first degree murderers over age of 18 - the burden of proof is so high it sweeps aside the old foggy argument about bringing back the "old death penalty" and "mistakes".  There wouldn't be any mistakes. 

# Life (whole natural life) without parole for under 18s and everyone else first degree and second degree murder 

# the relatives don't get the body back and it's disposed of anonymously and there are no published memorials or mentions in the press or media. 

I'm following this at the moment.  Let's see what happens to this cunt in our "justice" system. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13292707/Cannabis-smoking-teenager-19-killed-husband-35-foot-long-machete-told-scaring-children-playground-court-hears.html

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Golf and culture club on one thread! These are a few of my favourite things. Add patsy palmer to the mix and I’m all in. 

Have you seen the actress Christina Hendricks? To say that she’s right up your street is an understatement. I would post a photo for you but I’m computer thick.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The guys on here were quick to racially typecast this cunt.  Whatever his background he has been put in the ground. Fucking great. 

Now look at the "whiteys" in this country who let Valdo Calocane toast his toes at the taxpayer's expense for the rest of his life in probably more comfort than the average pensioner in the UK on the basic state pension.  The plea bargain usually has a "mitigating factors" condition attached to it.  "He had a hard childhood" "His teen years were hard" - fucking bullshit.  Being young is the BEST time of uour life.  Getting old is fucking hard not being fucking young!  Cunts. 

# Mitigating factors should be not entered into in murder cases.   

# No plea bargains for serial murderers or first degree murderers 

# Execution mandatory for all premeditated first degree murderers over age of 18 - the burden of proof is so high it sweeps aside the old foggy argument about bringing back the "old death penalty" and "mistakes".  There wouldn't be any mistakes. 

# Life (whole natural life) without parole for under 18s and everyone else first degree and second degree murder 

# the relatives don't get the body back and it's disposed of anonymously and there are no published memorials or mentions in the press or media. 

I'm following this at the moment.  Let's see what happens to this cunt in our "justice" system. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13292707/Cannabis-smoking-teenager-19-killed-husband-35-foot-long-machete-told-scaring-children-playground-court-hears.html

It's the only way cowardly little cunts like this fight. Get them in a "straightner on the cobbles" and they fucking fold like a deck chair. No doubt he'll come out in 18 years time with "Mohamed" in his name ready to go on the rampage with a blade in the the name of Allah.