CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Beckham , walkers crisps and thick football supporters

David must have burnt his way through his  and his wife's millions at a vast rate of knots. He is now appearing in the Walkers Crisps advertising campaign  along with that french footballer who must also  be running short of euros  .It seems Walkers believe that the best way to approach the public is to assume we can all feel united by football and Mr.Beckham . Polititions are the same,  they love to state just what big fans they are of  football in the hope they appear somehow normal  .That most of them are up to their necks in gin , whores and gay sex scandles is ignored .What cunts they are .How much more does Beckham want ?, how much is enough?.Are there no limits to the depths  celebs will sink to to earn a few quid to add to their considerable fourtunes .It's fucking sick .Cunts .I'd fucking ban football , played by thick cunts for thick cunts .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

David must have burnt his way through his  and his wife's millions at a vast rate of knots. He is now appearing in the Walkers Crisps advertising campaign  along with that french footballer who must also  be running short of euros  .It seems Walkers believe that the best way to approach the public is to assume we can all feel united by football and Mr.Beckham . Polititions are the same,  they love to state just what big fans they are of  football in the hope they appear somehow normal  .That most of them are up to their necks in gin , whores and gay sex scandles is ignored .What cunts they are .How much more does Beckham want ?, how much is enough?.Are there no limits to the depths  celebs will sink to to earn a few quid to add to their considerable fourtunes .It's fucking sick .Cunts .I'd fucking ban football , played by thick cunts for thick cunts .

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be more utterly shit, you pull this gem out of the hat. What the fuck possessed you to compose this travesty?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be more utterly shit, you pull this gem out of the hat. What the fuck possessed you to compose this travesty?

I can only see this shitcunt’s ‘work’ when I look at more worthwhile punters’ input. The question has to be, where are the fucking mods and why aren’t they stopping this site diminishing little idiot?

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Buffoon

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can only see this shitcunt’s ‘work’ when I look at more worthwhile punters’ input. The question has to be, where are the fucking mods and why aren’t they stopping this site diminishing little idiot?

Don't call the Mods , call the feds .Report,  report report you little grass.

On 21/04/2024 at 17:36, entitled little cunt said:

Beckham's a publicity whore of the highest order. He would appear at the opening of a letter if it meant trousering spondooliks.  I wish he'd just fuck off and enjoy his fortune and leave us alone. Same goes for that brillo pad haired gobshite Simon Cowell. 

On 21/04/2024 at 17:36, entitled little cunt said:

He will go down in football history as a bender. 

My lasting image of him is the sending off after kicking out like a fucking school girl.  Cost England the match.  Cunt. 

There are far worse cunts than Beckham .. cunts that are "worth" near $100billion" musk for example along with social media "moguls .. there are hedge fund cunts scamming the  public for many "billions and returning nothing back to public funding and of course most of them are tax dodgers who are also poisoning the publlc perception what taxes are for and forcing the rest of us to pay more tax than we should be paying. In the context of this David Beckham is not much of a cunt. It might better to nuke the tiny island tax havens like the Isle of man and The Channels Island along with the mega scamming cUntry Switzerland.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

There are far worse cunts than Beckham .. cunts that are "worth" near $100billion" musk for example along with social media "moguls .. there are hedge fund cunts scamming the  public for many "billions and returning nothing back to public funding and of course most of them are tax dodgers who are also poisoning the publlc perception what taxes are for and forcing the rest of us to pay more tax than we should be paying. In the context of this David Beckham is not much of a cunt. It might better to nuke the tiny island tax havens like the Isle of man and The Channels Island along with the mega scamming cUntry Switzerland.

Is it illegal to say Swiss banks cunts  liked a nice deposit from the nazis.If that black bloke who used to do the building society adverts was around in 1937 and worked for the Swiss banking industry he would have been dressed by Hugo Boss and singing songs about the master race .Siemens,  krupps, Mercedes , Audi , VW ,BMW and a load more of the cunts all liked a click of the heels and outstretched arm salute.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

jews

On 21/04/2024 at 21:13, Dyslexic cnut said:

@entitled little cunt is more of a man than you will ever be .. stick you pretend one year old Bentley up your arse.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

@entitled little cunt is more of a man than you will ever be .. stick you pretend one year old Bentley up your arse.

Gordon is a moron.Spot the song  clue and send answers with a self addressed envelope to Bazzoka Joe and get your "our man flint" secret agent kit .Gt continentals scream not a pot to piss in. 15k  to buy but wait till the water pump squeaks .Driven by market traders or Asians. There was a time Bentley would only sell their vehicals to certain types , now any old cunt can have one if their self esteem is really that  low .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's just what Prince Harry said.The little ginger imposter. 

That's what MacMillan said abiut Thatcher.   Hey Jude!   Labour has suddenly rustled up cash to

re-nationalise the railways.   Add that to Shamima's welcome home party in Downing Street to be celebrated live on tv and across the shitholes of Britain, plus all the other fakery.   This country with its pothole cities will be in the same mess in ten years time.