CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Think Jethro Tull Is A Person

Ape™️

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

@ape .. what are your thoughts about these dozy cunts who ride around with their bicycle seats too low?

I have no thoughts about them. However, dozy cunts trying to turn a gear so tall they’re doing one pedal revolution per lamppost put me into an apoplectic rage.

Edited by Ape™️
Get fucked slc

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I have no thoughts about them. However, dozy cunts trying to turn a gear so tall they’re doing one pedal revolution per lamppost put me into an apoplectic rage.

That’s why I drive cars with engines. That, plus the fact that I’m not a child or a gaylord. 
 Mr Garrison’s “IT” Bike. That’s where it all ends. I’ve seen modern bike saddles and they look like black cocks.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Or a Chipper / Tomahawk, for the younger ones.

The Raleigh chopper silver arrow with orange decals was a good looking bike. I think it said arrow wedge design on it somewhere. Still really heavy , slow and able to de- nut on tbe gear shift .It was the original Eunuch maker. 

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Or a Chipper / Tomahawk, for the younger ones.

Choppers were fucking death traps. I got slung over the handlebars and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks with a fractured skull when I was 9. Shame as I nearly got away from the owner. Fucking kerbs. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Choppers were fucking death traps. I got slung over the handlebars and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks with a fractured skull when I was 9. Shame as I nearly got away from the owner. Fucking kerbs. 

That explains a lot.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The Raleigh chopper silver arrow with orange decals was a good looking bike. I think it said arrow wedge design on it somewhere. Still really heavy , slow and able to de- nut on tbe gear shift .It was the original Eunuch maker. 

I’m 52, the Chopper was on its way out and the Grifter was the big thing when I was 10 years old in 1982. The chopper was iconic and quirky, but the Grifter was a much more rideable bike. Sturmey-Archer hub gears never worked better than on the Grifter’s twist grip.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That explains a lot.

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Agreed, that made me laugh. I went over the handle  bars as well, I was winded like I've never been before or since , I thought it was the end .

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m 52, the Chopper was on its way out and the Grifter was the big thing when I was 10 years old in 1982. The chopper was iconic and quirky, but the Grifter was a much more rideable bike. Sturmey-Archer hub gears never worked better than on the Grifter’s twist grip.

That's progress , I was on a Gilera 50 trials bike by then .Gorgeous little thing with a cradle frame .45 mph flat out which wasn't bad either .

42 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Kim Wilde is twice the woman she used to be , which is a shame .

Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz always struck me as a proper bird who you could have a laugh with. I only mention it because I think her and Kim Wilde both featured on my wank top 10 at the time.