CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Collins

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

Anyone who fucks their wife off by fax machine is alright by me.

The cunt is out of fucking money, so he's back to bore us out of our fucking skins if we let him!  

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yeah and Harold Shipman was an expert in geriatric care.

He was performing a needed "service". They would have been mercy killings if he had got the timng right.

Talking about his kids

"They love my music and I’d like to take them out so they can enjoy it.”

When they turn into angry young fuck-ups, ripped to the tits on PCP and Christ-knows-what, tooling around Sunset Strip in hot rods before going into McDonalds and cutting off diners heads with a cheeswire, they've got the perfect alibi.

"Dad made us listen to his beige, nearly-music, therefore I request all charges be dropped your honour"

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

Talking about his kids

"They love my music and I’d like to take them out so they can enjoy it.”

When they turn into angry young fuck-ups, ripped to the tits on PCP and Christ-knows-what, tooling around Sunset Strip in hot rods before going into McDonalds and cutting off diners heads with a cheeswire, they've got the perfect alibi.

"Dad made us listen to his beige, nearly-music, therefore I request all charges be dropped your honour"

Seems like alot of Americans listen to his music.

Guest nobgobbler

He knows his way around a drum kit but he should have stuck to that and kept his gob shut. As far as I'm concerned will always the thin lipped cunt with a piercing voice. Fucking awful. He's an even bigger cunt for trying to make a comeback. 

Good drummer???

Cunt turns into the biggest show off (and the competition was pretty bloody fierce) at the Band Aid single recording and everyone thinks he's a fucking tub-thumper par excellence, just 'cos he can crack out a basic paradiddle

(.......and if you filthy cunts don't  convert that open goal I've just set up for you there, then we'll be having words).

He is indeed a cunt. I remember seeing him cheering thatcher on at a Tory party conference in the 80s. The fucking little midget cunt. As for money, the BBC said today that this little fucker is worth 115 million. So the new album is pure narcissism. The fucking baldy little midget cunt.

Edited by deebom
waffles

He is indeed a cunt. I remember seeing him cheering thatcher on at a Tory party conference in the 80s. The fucking little midget cunt. As for money, the BBC said today that this little fucker is worth 115 million. So the new album is pure narcissism. The fucking baldy little midget cunt.

bit harsh, he was good in the bugs bunny cartoons.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Good drummer???

Cunt turns into the biggest show off (and the competition was pretty bloody fierce) at the Band Aid single recording and everyone thinks he's a fucking tub-thumper par excellence, just 'cos he can crack out a basic paradiddle

(.......and if you filthy cunts don't  convert that open goal I've just set up for you there, then we'll be having words).

There was quite a few bigger show-off cunts at that.. in fact I can't think of one cunt who was there that doesn't qualify for a right cunting...

Guest luke swarm

There was quite a few bigger show-off cunts at that.. in fact I can't think of one cunt who was there that doesn't qualify for a right cunting...

Bono.....you can start with Bono...... a cunt so huge and cuntish that he has his own cunt gravity which pulls in other cunts to him...namely cunts who think U2 were musicians.  

I could have used the C word less but my message would have lost the gravitas it needed.

Bono.....you can start with Bono...... a cunt so huge and cuntish that he has his own cunt gravity which pulls in other cunts to him...namely cunts who think U2 were musicians.  

I could have used the C word less but my message would have lost the gravitas it needed.

I really do believe that Bono's ego and self-righteousness is bordering on mental illness. It's only his shoulders that stop him from completely disappearing up his own arse.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I really do believe that Bono's ego and self-righteousness is bordering on mental illness. It's only his shoulders that stop him from completely disappearing up his own arse.

Falls off a bike well though doesn't he?

True but this little shit just had to go all 'look at me' playing the drums, when a fucking drum machine would do, but oh no, cuntychops here has to be the centre of attention.

Same on Live Aid. Turn up, do the gig, utter a few pious phrases. Fuck off again, I mean what could be simpler. That's all we wanted him to do but oh no. Cunt has to get on Concorde and play both sides of the Atlantic, driving everyone bats with the logistics, but just so he can play out his GIANT fucking ego on as broad a canvas as possible