CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you go to CCs homepage, does the online user list look completely empty apart from your own username? That's all I've seen for 2 days, regardless of how many of you have been logged on and posting. 

Tbh, Eric, I had a splendid time. I strolled around the corner, cock in hand without a care in the world.

Now I know all you perverted voyeurs were watching me from the bushes, I feel slightly uneasy. 

An erection in tight trousers will do that to a man. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you go to CCs homepage, does the online user list look completely empty apart from your own username? That's all I've seen for 2 days, regardless of how many of you have been logged on and posting. 

In a word, yes.

aC.jpg.7dbaa8677025b2bfdf997fad02547383.jpg

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Tbh, Eric, I had a splendid time. I strolled around the corner, cock in hand without a care in the world.

Now I know all you perverted voyeurs were watching me from the bushes, I feel slightly uneasy. 

Don't feel too uneasy. Although you are correct in the assertion that I was watching you from the bushes, I only became slightly aroused, and definitely didn't bang one out.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ono he doesn't. 

Something's amiss here, Eavens.  I'm still being told I can't give any likes.  That post deserves one!  

@Mrs Roops  Question about the like thing...is there a rolling time of 24 hours before getting a new full allotment, or is there a running clock 1st like (or Iron) given...24 hours, renewed?  If we can't have more likes, can we at least have more Irons....Wither's has got to go!  Ironing him to death seems to be a viable option.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Something's amiss here, Eavens.  I'm still being told I can't give any likes.  That post deserves one!  

@Mrs Roops  Question about the like thing...is there a rolling time of 24 hours before getting a new full allotment, or is there a running clock 1st like (or Iron) given...24 hours, renewed?  If we can't have more likes, can we at least have more Irons....Wither's has got to go!  Ironing him to death seems to be a viable option.  

And I'm still the only cunt that's logged in today. The online user list is definitely broken.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I'm still the only cunt that's logged in today. The online user list is definitely broken.

Considering Pen followed you, that could prove to be dangerous.  Don't bend over for any reason!  

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're not alone. I was beginning to think that I have the site to myself. It's not like I stink or anything.

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll take one tomorrow. 

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I reckon it's a CC DWF AFCD

An Anti-Fwanky Cloaking Device. 

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Here lies @Witheredscrote, the most hated cunt to ever slither along the dank CC corridors. 

Say hi to Ding and MikeFuckingD, in hell, you insipid, oily worm. 

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think once you have given 10 likes within a 24 hour period then one has to wait until 24 hours has passed before allocating again. TBH I don't care enough to use the "Test" handle to find out. The 10 like limit is pretty well embedded in the system parameters and I'm not going to waste time and energy working a hack around it. Some of you guys take the like system way too seriously in any case.

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think once you have given 10 likes within a 24 hour period then one has to wait until 24 hours has passed before allocating again. TBH I don't care enough to use the "Test" handle to find out. The 10 like limit is pretty well embedded in the system parameters and I'm not going to waste time and energy working a hack around it. Some of you guys take the like system way too seriously in any case.

Says the cunt who removed all my likes.  Very serious in my case.  lol

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Here lies @Witheredscrote, the most hated cunt to ever slither along the dank CC corridors. 

Say hi to Ding and MikeFuckingD, in hell, you insipid, oily worm. 

@Witheredscrote just gave you another ten irons "mate".

Your profile is a fucking disgrace, a multicoloured rainbow filled den of faggotry that is testament to the fact that you are absolutely fucking shit.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why can't we have fun with it?  Wny must it always be that it's being taken too seriously, when all we wish to do is stretch our cunting legs occasionally?  LOL  

@Witheredscrote   You are the perfect example of how the like/reputation system is supposed to work.  The least liked cunt has the least number of likes and an entire puntership ironing him.  

Good work, you wriggling maggot. 

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why can't we have fun with it?  Wny must it always be that it's being taken too seriously, when all we wish to do is stretch our cunting legs occasionally?  LOL  

@Witheredscrote   You are the perfect example of how the like/reputation system is supposed to work.  The least liked cunt has the least number of likes and an entire puntership ironing him.  

Good work, you wriggling maggot. 

What a boring and poisonous little toad you are Wizz .. totally devoid of any sense of humor sic.

On 09/04/2019 at 16:13, Bubba C said:

In your case, it probably looked like you had a Bic lighter in your pocket. Peanut dick.