CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He's trying unsuccessfully to be something he's not. All that money, yet his ego impedes his ability to show any true class.

This disgusting ginger twat is high up on my excellent "cunts corner woodchipper top 10" nom, if not top of the list. How the fuck no cunt as bought him down a peg or two is beyond me.

That said, if a woodchipper could be utilised, he have to go in head first as no doubt he spout his egotistical, name dropping shite till the very last, even as his limbs were being obliterated by the whirring steel blades

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

All that money, yet his ego impedes his ability to show any true class.

We’ve been over this, wolfie. It’s nothing to do with money, ego or class you idiot. It’s about style and at least the cunt is having a go. You sit there in the safety of your working boots for life, spouting your suburban views, but you haven’t got a fucking clue. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

We’ve been over this, wolfie. It’s nothing to do with money, ego or class you idiot. It’s about style and at least the cunt is having a go. You sit there in the safety of your working boots for life spouting your suburban views, but you haven’t got a fucking clue. 

Rattled.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

We’ve been over this, wolfie. It’s nothing to do with money, ego or class you idiot. It’s about style and at least the cunt is having a go. You sit there in the safety of your working boots for life spouting your suburban views, but you haven’t got a fucking clue. 

It wasn't my intention to agitate you on the matter, though I hope you forgive me for not realising your obvious sensitivity to it. If you wish to spend thousands on looking like an effeminate Greek waiter, then good luck to you.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ape scrape the silver skin from the batter and discreetly stick it in your pocket together with the knife. Go and watch wanderlust on the iPlayer and wait for Mrs A to go to bed. Sneak upstairs, creep into bed and pummel the scaly skin up Mrs A’s bumhole. Stab yourself in the eye. 

Reported for family abuse...

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m having fish and chips with my family. You get a family by having sex with a woman, so I don’t expect you to understand.

gApe, do you come on here to act the complete fucking idiot or is it natural with you?

"You can get a family by having sex with a woman".

It's 2018, gApe, you can 'get' a family by giving a bloke one up the bumhole (apparently) I give Elton fucking John as an obvious example.

Fish 'n' chips on a Friday, eh? Fuck me, I'm glad I'm a sad and lonely piss artist.

I'm feeding you ammo, gApe. Use it wisely, you daft cunt.

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

gApe, do you come on here to act the complete fucking idiot or is it natural with you?

"You can get a family by having sex with a woman".

It's 2018, gApe, you can 'get' a family by giving a bloke one up the bumhole (apparently) I give Elton fucking John as an obvious example.

Fish 'n' chips on a Friday, eh? Fuck me, I'm glad I'm a sad and lonely piss artist.

I'm feeding you ammo, gApe. Use it wisely, you daft cunt.

What’s the correct day to have fish and chips on then, since you clearly feel having it on a Friday is absurd? Cretin.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I don’t think he’s overly fond of you.

There are times, at my age the memory fades after a while, when frank makes me laugh so much I almost faint, usually watching his "video" productions or announcing his imminent demise.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
4 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

I’m just back from a golfing jaunt and I’m having roast grouse and an excellent Burgundy.

Burgundy? Pfft, get one's single malt from the decanter please...

14 minutes ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

There are times, at my age the memory fades after a while, when frank makes me laugh so much I almost faint, usually watching his "video" productions or announcing his imminent demise.

The funniest thing I’ve read for weeks was you running out of letters on your final attempt to change your username. 

Are you married, Alf?

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

The funniest thing I’ve read for weeks was you running out of letters on your final attempt to change your username. 

Are you married, Alf?

It was a bit of a shambles 1 letter short. Happily got the decree absolute a year ago.