CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JOHN PLATT

Guest stamponkittens

Guest stamponkittens

So taking your daughter out of school during term time and dodging the fine imposed by the council is a victory then? For who exactly? Did a little bit of cum leak out when you 'won' your case? You selfish, arrogant, short sighted, ignorant cunt.

2D79859800000578-3275767-image-m-35_1445002963762.jpg

It's a stupid rule anyway. A couple of weeks off school won't make any difference to a child's education.

When I was at primary school, (many years ago) my parents took me out for a 5 week holiday. Didn't do me any harm.

Guest stamponkittens

It's a stupid rule anyway. A couple of weeks off school won't make any difference to a child's education.

When I was at primary school, (many years ago) my parents took me out for a 5 week holiday. Didn't do me any harm.

It's easy to make this argument but the rule is there for a reason; to try to modify the casual attitude of thicko parents to their children's schooling. This John Twat is sending out the wrong message and has courted publicity all the way along.

I found it hard to get worked up about this either way, until I read that Mr Platt "runs a business helping consumers win compensation from banks". Scotty, do us a favour and hop over on the ferry and kick the sanctimonious crap out of this smug looking cunt, there's a dear.

• Like 1

Guest stamponkittens

I found it hard to get worked up about this either way, until I read that Mr Platt "runs a business helping consumers win compensation from banks". Scotty, do us a favour and hop over on the ferry and kick the sanctimonious crap out of this smug looking cunt, there's a dear.

I didn't know this either CB. It more than doubles his dickhead quotient, almost putting him into the 'must be ass fucked by Godzilla' category.

He does look like a right cunt, doesn't he. Hardly surprising considering his choice of abode, the isle of wight makes norfolk look quite sophisticated.

• Like 1

Guest stamponkittens

He does look like a right cunt, doesn't he. Hardly surprising considering his choice of abode, the isle of wight makes norfolk look quite sophisticated.

and genetically diverse

Of course people don't get it. Education is free and unappreciated. People talk as if they have gone forward into the world in spite of education not because of it. All teachers are tarred with the idle cunt brush. School is regarded as an institutional baby sitting service. I collect my grandson from school a couple of days a week, the things I hear from the parents make me want to laugh out loud.

• Like 1

Of course people don't get it. Education is free and unappreciated. People talk as if they have gone forward into the world in spite of education not because of it. All teachers are tarred with the idle cunt brush. School is regarded as an institutional baby sitting service. I collect my grandson from school a couple of days a week, the things I hear from the parents make me want to laugh out loud.

do i catch a whiff of an retired teacher ?

I don't blame him. Govt has no right to force parents either way. They don't give a flying fuck about our childrens education, so why have they legislated this? No dubt there is a sinister and ulterior motive.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I don't blame him. Govt has no right to force parents either way. They don't give a flying fuck about our childrens education, so why have they legislated this? No dubt there is a sinister and ulterior motive.

Its all about the fines income.

Guest DingTheRioja

I give you "Disney World".....

It's easy to make this argument but the rule is there for a reason; to try to modify the casual attitude of thicko parents to their children's schooling. This John Twat is sending out the wrong message and has courted publicity all the way along.

I give you "Disney World".....again....

'To travel is to educate'.. J. Charmers. 

I don't care much for his pinched rat-like Irish face. 

I give you "Disney World".....yet again....

I give you.. guess what...?

What do you see on any documentary about 3rd world or underprivileged countries?

"I want to go to school"..."my children want to go to school"..."I want my children to go to school"...

Our brats need a fucking slap, and the kids do as well.... a decent free education is a fucking privilege and these sub-human wankers need teaching a lesson...

To take your kid to the South of France, or the Black Forest in Germany, or island hopping in Greece is "a good idea"...

Disney should be nuked............ while the cunts are there thinking its another big firework....

Guest stamponkittens

To take your kid to the South of France, or the Black Forest in Germany, or island hopping in Greece is "a good idea"...

Disney should be nuked............ while the cunts are there thinking its another big firework....

100% agree

do i catch a whiff of an retired teacher ?

No.... I lectured in HE (Nursing) for 14 years. I retired as a"Matron on the service side of the health service. In my estimation Teachers do a good job and work hard. They are treated like shit. I wouldn't have done the job for £50k pa. Every time a new initiative comes out concerning children... They shoe horn it into the school curriculum. What a fucking farce!

Guest Alfie Noakes

No.... I lectured in HE (Nursing) for 14 years. I retired as a"Matron on the service side of the health service. In my estimation Teachers do a good job and work hard. They are treated like shit. I wouldn't have done the job for £50k pa. Every time a new initiative comes out concerning children... They shoe horn it into the school curriculum. What a fucking farce!

ooh-matron-with-text.gif