CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Your diatribe required a response, nothing personal as i dont know you, but your words required a response. The sentiment of the post was good the execution was poor. That is all. Now stop humping MY leg.

Fuck me! CC has a literary critic as well as a resident attention seeker. Tell me, do you spend much time in the physical company of people or are you a cat person?

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Fuck me! CC has a literary critic as well as a resident attention seeker. Tell me, do you spend much time in the physical company of people or are you a cat person?

Both. 

Piss off frank.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A mate of my dad's once nutted him in a pub in New Cross. He yelped like a little puppy so I heard. An Olympic grade toss pot. 

It was a pub in New Cross where I got arrested when I was 18, for aggro and ended up doing 6 weeks in a country police cell*

*prison officers dispute 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would imagine so, have you seen her Camel toe? You would have to tie a pallet across your arse to avoid plunging into that gaping chasm of fishy death.

To be fair the smell is just from an old fishing trawler she accidentally sucked in during a swim at the beach in 2005

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

To be fair the smell is just from an old fishing trawler she accidentally sucked in during a swim at the beach in 2005

The thing I don't get is how she turned out to be such a twat when she was raised by stepdad Harry Enfield. He comes across as a funny, decent, bloody nice bloke. She must be a genetic cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

I find films with numbers in their title are often sub-standard Killer. Malcolm X for instance. The 7 Hyundai another.

The Houston 500?

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why don't you change your name again ?

How about........

"Twisted Noakes the old communist perv with HIV"

Because adolf, that would be doing what you want and I do not answer to anyone, let alone a faux nouveau riche wannabe aids riddled, multi id holding twat on a fictitious website.

At least I operate on one ID.

You make up shite walter and talk toffee nosed bollocks 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Yes, there is another recent nom about her fuckwittery at Calais. Having said that, I couldn't find it on the search here, but had to use google instead. This lady, without any discernible talent, deserves as many noms as a cunt like Tony Blair.

It is a right to slate people for repetitive topics.  It's a key ingredient to the allure and charm of CC as telling punters to fuck off, kill themselves, and drink bleach.  Of course, I would prefer the obligatory slating be followed with an on topic cunting of the named subject.  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I find films with numbers in their title are often sub-standard Killer. Malcolm X for instance. The 7 Hyundai another.

What about 5 On Brexit Island?

Guest nobgobbler
On 17/01/2017 at 8:55 PM, Noakes said:

You have even said that insult to me before, double repeat deja vu bollocks.

We all repeat ourselves occasionally Alf. We all repeat ourselves occasionally.