CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

Sadiq Khan is having a pop at the poor with his latest stroke of genius. Motorists who own vehicles that do not meet Euro 4 standards – typically those diesel and petrol vehicles registered before 2006 will soon be paying £21.50 per day to drive into london between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday.

The cunt is attacking the easy targets instead of going after the big boys.

So the low payed and key workers will be forced down onto the most expensive underground system in Europe, but the little cunt is even having a pop at that. Sadiq is trying to ban adverts displaying scantily clad women on the underground. Obviously as its demeaning to women. Nothing like walking around dressed like a bin bag to make a women feel special eh. 

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

On the plus side, you can still ride a camel or a donkey through London without being charged. Although parking is a bit of an issue.

I'm not sure which definition of "ride" you're talking about, you might get charged for one of them...

On 25/02/2017 at 07:16, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan is having a pop at the poor with his latest stroke of genius. Motorists who own vehicles that do not meet Euro 4 standards – typically those diesel and petrol vehicles registered before 2006 will soon be paying £21.50 per day to drive into london between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday.

So the low payed and key workers will be forced down onto the most expensive underground system in Europe, but the little cunt is even having a pop at that. Sadiq is trying to ban adverts displaying scantily clad women on the underground. Obviously as its demeaning to women. Nothing like walking around dressed like a bin bag to make a women feel special eh. 

Years ago, because narrow-minded fascists masquerading as liberal-thinkers in this country blossomed under conditions which suited them, ethnic minorities were allowed more autonomy and freedom of speech than the average Briton. The result is people from different cultures and backgrounds, Pakistan being a good example, who have very contrasting beliefs as to the manner with which women should dress et al., have been provided power to affect change for millions.

Years of 'That's racist! That's racist!' have finally had a huge effect on the welfare of the UK – with our own beliefs and traditions disappearing faster than ever before, and with exception of Sweden, more quickly than any northern European country. The impact for traditional British society and values and our ways of life has been nothing short of catastrophic, and Khan's recent policies are gilt-edged examples of this (the only surprising thing he's done is to advocate same-sex marriage, attracting a 'British-led' fatwa in the process). I'm still at a loss to understand, with his chequered history, how he was awarded such a position of power. His decision to essentially tax those with more to lose seems counterproductive for most people.

Islam is based on fundamental ideological values that are not cohesive to living in a free Western society, and what is happening right now, with Khan and his Blairite political bullshit stance, is proof of this. Frankly, and I am not alone when I say this, the current Mayor of London can stick his medieval policies up his fucking arse.

Racist? Whatever. I'm past caring.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Wasn't it meant to be a congestion charge,to cut down on congestion,not an environmental one? Whenever it seems someone wants to make money just call it an environmental issue and how it will save the planet. Then you have the licence to tax every cunt for however much you want.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't know. The internet is a big place, and I'm sure you can find the answer.

Found it, still legal as of 5th Dec 2016.... Are sikhs allowed beer and bacon butties?

Might be worth joining if they are...

Guest Lady Penelope

"Sadiq Khan today ignites the independence debate by comparing Scottish nationalism to racism.

Writing in the Daily Record, the Labour Mayor of London insists there is no real difference between voting for a separate Scotland and “trying to divide us on the basis of background, race or religion”.

Khan also compares Nicola Sturgeon’s SNP to politicians like Donald Trump who seek to fuel division."

Thank god for a liberal labour mayor, this is one of the affending fitness posters banned from the underground. As a second generation Pakistani muslim, brought up in a strict islamic house hold he may not fully understsnd that we in Britain are not offended by beautiful women and do not need them to walk around under a sheet. Take your stone age views and shove them up your brown hole.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is there still that law about sikhs and motorbike helmets? 

Or did it finally get rescinded, I seem to recall it was still in place about 5 ot 10 years ago?

The Sikhs are an ok religion, and fearsome soldiers. Hundreds of them were sent to their deaths on suicide missions by their commanders in the East India Company, and not one of them ever complained about it afterwards. Rock solid.

• Like 2

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Religion interfering with politics hidden under the guise of political correctness. Fucking bullshit, repressed and backwards and must be stopped.

Religion has always been a part of politics. It's how the cunts stay relevant. At least they had the decency to admit it back in the day though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You mean all those diesel cars that Tony Blair's government promoted so much? It's almost like it was a scam all along...

It was, there was an international surplus of diesel and they needed to create a market for it.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Sikhs are an ok religion, and fearsome soldiers. Hundreds of them were sent to their deaths on suicide missions by their commanders in the East India Company, and not one of them ever complained about it afterwards. Rock solid.

The British Indian Army is certainly worthy of much respect; its history and dedication to Britain's achievements speaks for itself. Closer to home, most people from other ethnic backgrounds have made the effort to integrate: you don’t often see or hear of other non-Muslim religions preaching on the streets, trying to spread Islam and trying to convert people in Britain to Islam. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

It was, there was an international surplus of diesel and they needed to create a market for it.

And now they get to cash in on all the people who fell for it. I'm sure they're particularly fond of the fact that it'll only effect people who can't afford a new car every year (unlike every cunt in parliament).

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The British Indian Army is certainly worthy of much respect; its history and dedication to Britain's achievements speaks for itself. Closer to home, most people from other ethnic backgrounds have made the effort to integrate: you don’t often see or hear of other non-Muslim religions preaching on the streets, trying to spread Islam and trying to convert people in Britain to Islam. 

That only happens because the PC cunts start to cry if it gets stopped.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On my 18th birthday (long time ago) a few mates and I went on a pub crawl and ended up in a pub in Gravesend, wall to wall turbans, we initially thought we were going to die, being the only 'white boys' in the place, however we were warmly welcomed and chatted for ages with the Sikh locals, one of them, on discovering it was my 18th got on the pay phone to the restaurant that he owned and sent the four of us over there for a slap up Indian meal free of charge. Totally decent people, and they hate Islam, which can't be bad.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Multi cultruralsm equals separate development equals apartheid. Simple really. Its all bullshit.

One culture is the norm. You want your own, fuck off back to where you came from.

I agree. I absolutely abhor violence towards women, strange, unpalatable foods and backward stone age thinking.

That's why I'll never live in the north.