CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hurricanes all over the fucking gaff.

Guest Manky

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Cheese possessed? The only tin I ever saw with warning notices printed on it. Ration Packs are used for humanitarian aid sometimes. As if the fuckers weren't suffering enough. (But not the out of date ones, we were fed them, menus printed in Arabic from Suez)

Biscuit brown and peaches in syrup, guaranteed to stop you shitting for 3 days.  

18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno mankers old chap...come 2019 when the UK has pissed off every nation in western Europe it'll need all the mates it can keep

Panzerknacker 

Well, apparently Boris has friend requested the telephone haired leader of North Korea on Facefuck, so we may have one friend. 

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno mankers old chap...come 2019 when the UK has pissed off every nation in western Europe it'll need all the mates it can keep

Panzerknacker 

Says the site's chief illiterate blow-off, who comes from a country bailed out by British banks time and again in recent years – and in the process accumulating a national debt so huge it now accounts for around 120% of its stagnant GDP.

I think you'll find it's Ireland who'll be kissing the UK's arse beyond 2019, Pansy, as it'll need all the mates it can keep.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, Wolfie said:

Says the site's chief illiterate blow-off, who comes from a country bailed out by British banks time and again in recent years – and in the process accumulating a national debt so huge it now accounts for around 120% of its stagnant GDP.

I think you'll find it's Ireland who'll be kissing the UK's arse beyond 2019, Pansy, as it'll need all the mates it can keep.

Ya don't really believe any of what ya put up there ...do ya?

Panzerknacker 

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya don't really believe any of what ya put up there ...do ya?

Panzerknacker 

No, Irish National Debt is hovering around the 70-80% of GDP (UK's is about 90%) and has been falling for the past couple of years, most of it funded by Bond Auctions and IMF/EU loans.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, Irish National Debt is hovering around the 70-80% of GDP (UK's is about 90%) and has been falling for the past couple of years, most of it funded by Bond Auctions and IMF/EU loans.

I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but aren't "Bond Auctions and IMF/EU loans" also a national debt? It's like saying you've got your wedding ring back from the pawnbroker using money borrowed from Wonga. 

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but aren't "Bond Auctions and IMF/EU loans" also a national debt? It's like saying you've got your wedding ring back from the pawnbroker using money borrowed from Wonga. 

Couldn't tell ya baws baby. .Im not a smart fellah. .do know it was pretty bad for a while but it's getting a lot better pretty quickly 

Panzerknacker 

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Lies, damned lies, and statistics? From the RTE result this search throws up:

"By this (the  Fiscal Council's net debt) measure Ireland is a high debt country compared to the rest of the EU. Before the crisis, back in 2006, the net debt to revenue ratio was just under 40% (€26 billion of net debt). At the end of last year it was just over 240% (€175 billion of net debt). This ratio paints Ireland's debt position as similar to that of Italy (which looks far worse than ours on the debt GDP measure - Italy on 132%, Ireland on 78%). Only Cyprus, Portugal and Greece make Ireland look good on this basis. On a debt per capita basis - how much in cash terms every man woman and child has as a share of government debt - Ireland is the highest in the EU, and one of the highest in the world."

Irish National Debt Hasn't Gone Away

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, and forms part of the total debt. The point that the majority of Irish National Debt isn't funded by British banks

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Couldn't tell ya baws baby. .Im not a smart fellah. .do know it was pretty bad for a while but it's getting a lot better pretty quickly 

I haven't been to Dublin this year yet, but on my frequent visits there I used to judge it by the number of commercial premises with For Sale or To Let signs on the way in from the airport. That's definitely fallen a lot. The question is whether the net debt anchor is enough to eventually slow down or reverse the benefits of the current fiscal stimulus. In the meantime, it's cocaine for all.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I haven't been to Dublin this year yet, but on my frequent visits there I used to judge it by the number of commercial premises with For Sale or To Let signs on the way in from the airport. That's definitely fallen a lot. The question is whether the net debt anchor is enough to eventually slow down or reverse the benefits of the current fiscal stimulus. In the meantime, it's cocaine for all.

That sounds pretty impressive. .I may steal it from you for my own use at a later time and not credit you at all 

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, and forms part of the total debt. The point that the majority of Irish National Debt isn't funded by British banks

With you now. It must be the only dodgy debt that British banks aren't in to - perhaps they actually learned something over the last decade?

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hate to say this, but I don't think they have...

While idiots in suits are regulating idiots in suits who set targets for idiots in suits to reward idiots in suits to make loads of dosh, the incentive to learn may be a bit weak.

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Reports are some of them are moving to Dublin. .havnt seen anything yet but there is fierce amounts of building work going on down the docklands in dublin 

Panzerknacker 

That's a 2 seater Technical College and a 5,000 seater Guineas pub you daft twat

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

While idiots in suits are regulating idiots in suits who set targets for idiots in suits to reward idiots in suits to make loads of dosh, the incentive to learn may be a bit weak.

Some truth in that. There is a revolving door between banks and regulatory authorities. Whilst governments have tightened up liquidity rules, the business of securitising re-packaged debts, derivatives, etc are all re-appearing, all audited by the big four accountancy firms (who have an eye on fat consultancy fees) that nodded through and signed off pre-crash accounts.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some truth in that. There is a revolving door between banks and regulatory authorities. Whilst governments have tightened up liquidity rules, the business of securitising re-packaged debts, derivatives, etc are all re-appearing, all audited by the big four accountancy firms (who have an eye on fat consultancy fees) that nodded through and signed off pre-crash accounts.

That's very impressive sounding roops baby..it'll be a lucky man that gets ya ...most of the women i know would find it difficult to complete a three piece jigsaw 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's very impressive sounding roops baby..it'll be a lucky man that gets ya ...most of the women i know would find it difficult to complete a three piece jigsaw 

Panzerknacker 

I did a 48 piece jigsaw in 2 hours last week. Pretty amazing time really. On the box it said 6-8 years.