CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

I supposed you’d leap to the defence of your local boy-done-good Adrian Chiles as well would you, Swarm? The man looks like an exploded sofa. It’s a fucking disgrace he’s allowed anywhere near a television studio. 

The answer to your question in paragraph 2 is an emphatic yes. I’d rather Beyoncé read the news than Clive Myrie.

now stop this childishness, we are talking about sentient human beings.....I am afraid that Mr Chiles does not fall into this category.

Beyoncé would make a fine newsreader, ethnic and disabled to boot, although I think she has now had surgery on her buttocks to sort out the unfortunate.debilitating wobble feature. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

now stop this childishness, we are talking about sentient human beings.....I am afraid that Mr Chiles does not fall into this category.

Beyoncé would make a fine newsreader, ethnic and disabled to boot, although I think she has now had surgery on her buttocks to sort out the unfortunate.debilitating wobble feature. 

I’ll put you down on the petition then Luke.

Beyoncé to present News At Ten. 

Sir Trevor McDonut would be proud. 

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Besides, young Steph is a Cunt not because she’s a butt-ugly homunculus, but because she sees fit to whine in the press about how underpaid she feels on five times the salary of an NHS nurse. The soft bitch would last about ten seconds on a general medical ward before dissolving into tears. 

people always roll out the NHS nurses when talking about pay.....yes of course they deserve more but like all the public sector they are being shafted by the Tories, I am no big fan of the BBC ( apart from Fiona Bruce whose shit I would use as toothpaste) but its an unfair comparison and after all the Nurses knew the score when they signed up.

In the world of high salaries the lantern jawed Steph is small potatoes, for fucks sake they even see fit to give cunts like Graham Norton millions of pounds for basically being an annoying gay squirt.....and don't even start me on that fat cunt Corden    

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

people always roll out the NHS nurses when talking about pay.....yes of course they deserve more but like all the public sector they are being shafted by the Tories, I am no big fan of the BBC ( apart from Fiona Bruce whose shit I would use as toothpaste) but its an unfair comparison and after all the Nurses knew the score when they signed up.

In the world of high salaries the lantern jawed Steph is small potatoes, for fucks sake they even see fit to give cunts like Graham Norton millions of pounds for basically being an annoying gay squirt.....and don't even start me on that fat cunt Corden    

Ah, the old Trump defence of “he knew what he was getting in to”. How silly. Nurses are often quoted as the low watermark because what they do for their pittance is of undeniable value,  unlike BBC News cunts or spud faced necrophiles who play up front for Everton. 

I would agree that our Steph, no doubt many times the victim of a Teeside pull-a-pig contest, is not in the same overpaid league as Messers Norton and Corden, both of whom should be fed slowly feet first through a wood chipper. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, the old Trump defence of “he knew what he was getting in to”. How silly. Nurses are often quoted as the low watermark because what they do for their pittance is of undeniable value,  unlike BBC News cunts or spud faced necrophiles who play up front for Everton. 

I would agree that our Steph, no doubt many times the victim of a Teeside pull-a-pig contest, is not in the same overpaid league as Messers Norton and Corden, both of whom should be fed slowly feet first through a wood chipper. 

No not Trumpian at all, I just get a bit annoyed that everything is always compared to Nurses when it comes to the unfairness of pay scales throughout this country, Yes its unfair and will always remain unfair but to do a job like Nursing would appear to be something one feels strongly about, not something one would assume you drift into.  People always use the argument against high pay with the supposition of usefulness to the community.

If that is the argument then it could be justified that Punkape is saving lives by giving the free use of his colon to the homeless community of Chester thus avoiding a multitude of homosexual assaults in that community.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

..or this presenter to have even made it to where she is now is remarkable in such a upper class twit organisation.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with employing the best cunt for the job, regardless of gender, I find it especially remarkable she made it all, considering she's fucking shit at it. I concur with a previous notion that she was most likely given a leg up as a result of some PC box ticking and/or quota compliance.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

result of some PC box ticking and/or quota compliance.

nonsense, I don't believe that even the BBC has a employment quota for citizens of the Easter Islands

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I'm sorry Luke, but Fiona Bruce is a complete munter compared to Kate Silverton. Ask CuntyBaws, he licked her once.

No not Trumpian at all, I just get a bit annoyed that everything is always compared to Nurses when it comes to the unfairness of pay scales throughout this country, Yes its unfair and will always remain unfair but to do a job like Nursing would appear to be something one feels strongly about, not something one would assume you drift into.  People always use the argument against high pay with the supposition of usefulness to the community.

If that is the argument then it could be justified that Punkape is saving lives by giving the free use of his colon to the homeless community of Chester thus avoiding a multitude of homosexual assaults in that community.  

Most nurses are slags.

Swarm has a special tight place for James Corden....

lol.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry Luke, but Fiona Bruce is a complete munter compared to Kate Silverton. Ask CuntyBaws, he licked her once.

Naga Munchetty and Natasha Kaplinsky both outgun Silverton for me, though they are all narrowly beaten by Cathy Newman in the “probably gives a cracking blowjob” stakes. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine you are no stranger to a Charge Nurse with a tub of KY you strange deluded creature. Please retract this heinous insult. 

don't be too harsh on our Pinkape Doc, I expect he actually spends more time on the foreign object extraction ward than even the doctors who do the shifts there, he hates the Nursing staff vehemently as quite rightly they cannot hide their mirth when he is invariably admitted for yet another asphyxiated gerbil retrieval.

Its actually the RSPCA who also are usually also in attendance that he really saves his special vitriol for.   

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

'Shit I would use as a toothpaste' You sir are a modern day Byron. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suppose you’d leap to the defence of your local boy-done-good Adrian Chiles as well would you, Swarm? The man looks like an exploded sofa. It’s a fucking disgrace he’s allowed anywhere near a television studio. 

The answer to your question in paragraph 2 is an emphatic yes. I’d rather Beyoncé read the news than Clive Myrie.

Besides, young Steph is a Cunt not because she’s a butt-ugly homunculus, but because she sees fit to whine in the press about how underpaid she feels on five times the salary of an NHS nurse. The soft bitch would last about ten seconds on a general medical ward before dissolving into tears. 

Going on about how dismal her massive salary is ....is a pointer towards cuntiness.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, luke swarm said:

all I know is that she would not be allowed in my fictitious golf club.....lol...fuck off etc etc.

Actually though I think she does an ok job and its good to see someone fairly average looking doing some presenting. Do we really want the same sort of TV presenters they have in some countries like the USA for example, all blonde, tons of slap, and bland as fuck. Too often the BBC is slated for being full of posh out of touch luvvy wankstains. For this presenter to have even made it to where she is now is remarkable in such a upper class twit organisation.

So she is not what you would call a classic beauty, she probably knows this already having been told this enough time I expect by people who cannot see beyond superficiality. Whilst normally I despise northerners and southerners equally but I say to the girl, well done and fuck em if they don't like it.

Give me the choice of watching a BBC munter or Sky tart deliver an identical piece of news written by journalists attending the same press event, and I will opt for the legs and cleavage every time. Sex sells – and at 6am my eyes and ears are more likely to engage with a beddable beauty than BBC beast. Any red-blooded male who says otherwise is lying. My answer is as shallow as it is honest, and I feel no shame in my admission whatsoever.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Going on about how dismal her massive salary is ....is a pointer towards cuntiness.

no that was not what she said, she made a comparison between her salary (generous though it may be) and her colleagues who do an identical job but happen to have had the advantage of public schooling and affluent background.  I dont think anyone would argue that in the BBC you have to fit in to get on.

Guest luke swarm
33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Give me the choice of watching a BBC munter or Sky tart deliver an identical piece of news written by journalists attending the same press event, and I will opt for the legs and cleavage every time. Sex sells – and at 6am my eyes and ears are more likely to engage with a beddable beauty than BBC beast. Any red-blooded male who says otherwise is lying. My answer is as shallow as it is honest, and I feel no shame in my admission whatsoever.

Yes OK Wolfie, I see your point but I must say that whilst watching the news or breakfast TV, I rarely feel the need to knock one out. There is a time and a place for that sort of thing.

thats why I always watch The Antiques Roadshow in total isolation. 

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes OK Wolfie, I see your point but I must say that whilst watching the news or breakfast TV, I rarely feel the need to knock one out. There is a time and a place for that sort of thing.

thats why I always watch The Antiques Roadshow in total isolation. 

And Dale Winton in public view...

lol.

• Like 1

no that was not what she said, she made a comparison between her salary (generous though it may be) and her colleagues who do an identical job but happen to have had the advantage of public schooling and affluent background.  I dont think anyone would argue that in the BBC you have to fit in to get on.

You fuckin what???????  The comparison between her salary and the average Joe is roughly X5  in her favour. Moaning out loud about how she she would have more if she were a posh bint doesn’t exactly ingratiate her with me.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

My heart bleeds, it really does, that some overpaid split arse isn't getting as much as the rest of the overpaid cunts at the lying cunt corporation.

Yeah, i’m thinking of starting a charity for poverty stricken autocue readers at the BBC. It’s not all virtue signalling though......apparently there’s a lot of free fanny about in the charidee game.