CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Dodd is dead

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful, he might utterly destroy you by calling you a 'smelly bum bum'.

I'll be extra careful.  I shouldn't want to incur such a horrible wrath.  Snowie had excellent advice for the little arse bandit, it will, of course, fall upon deaf ears.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll be extra careful.  I shouldn't want to incur such a horrible wrath.  Snowie had excellent advice for the little arse bandit, it will, of course, fall upon deaf ears.

And you, you supercilious cunt along with your fellow Umpa Lumpas are continually breaking rule 7, so stick it up your rattled arses.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If you just did what you were told then hopefully you will do this, take a close look at a pendolino from the front while it is on full chat, just make sure you are nicely between the rails.

What a typically infantile posting.

13 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

And you, you supercilious cunt along with your fellow Umpa Lumpas are continually breaking rule 7, so stick it up your rattled arses.

And you yourself never breach rule 7. Hypocritical little shit. Oh sorry, I forgot, you're not little. Albert big and stwong and bwave boy. Wanker.

18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

And "you smell of poo" isn't? Fucking idiot.

That's the thing with him Alf, he comes out with that and then flings accusations of childishness, bandies rule 7 about, yet namedrops half the cunts on here every other post. And when he's not doing those things, his only other input is to bore everyone by swapping stories of the Victorian signal box at Cricklewood with that mad old bat.

• Like 1

Guest King Rollo
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would any of you gents like to consider sucking my fucking dick?

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Or even mine?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Can I join the queue? To be sucked that is.

Oy oy, gents, I see Punkers elbowing his way to the front...

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fancy gnawing through a couple of inches of knob cheese, twice?

Volunteers, one pace forward. 

Thank you for not accusing me of having cheesey bellend syndrome.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck is your new avatar?

Is it one of Jimmy Savile’s mates ?

lol.

You wanker and bell-end.

It is Klunk from Stop the Pigeon. You useless little turd burglar.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Quit bawling you utterly worthless pile of shit.  You are a newb here.  Everybody goes through initiation.  If you feel you should be excluded, you will only bring more upon yourself.  If you don't like it, fuck off and die.  Nobody wants you here, nobody fucking likes you, and you offer absolutely no entertainment value whatsoever.  You think we're rattled?  You're a soft gay fucking bender mumsnet needs faggots like you.  

LOL

Kill yourself

Idiot

48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s Sir Ken Dodd’s funeral today and all the thieving scouse cunts will be out in force to say “Tattybye”

Fuck off Dodd.

They won't be attending his funeral, they'll be ransacking his house now they know nobody will be at home. 

On 3/12/2018 at 4:58 AM, Couldn't give a shit said:

He was a scouser. I'm glad he's dead. I hope Stan Boardman and Jimmy Tarbuck die within the next few days so I can piss myself laughing at Liverpool going into full grief junkie mode.

Please can we add the excruciatingly unfunny cunt John Bishop to the dead pool along with that drag queen Paul OGrady.  All massive scouse  cunts.

is Doddy  being cremated with all his £50 pound notes?

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Please can we add the excruciatingly unfunny cunt John Bishop to the dead pool along with that drag queen Paul OGrady.  All massive scouce cunts.

is Doddy  being cremated with all his £50 pound notes?

Bishop is a good call for termination. He personifies that scouse habit of beginning every sentence with..."eeeeeah".

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/28/2018 at 11:23 AM, Hokey Gingers said:

You bastards. Ken was generous to the last insisted he should be "harvested" after death...

a-young-girl-models-fake-bad-teeth-BCCE9

Amazing how they could get the corn pieces to stay in her gums like that.