CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Anyone ever made a nomination about those wannabe tough guy paedo hunter groups that are all over youtube and internet nowadays? 

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Anyone ever made a nomination about those wannabe tough guy paedo hunter groups that are all over youtube and internet nowadays? 

I was in wales on holiday a few months back waiting to get a train back home and saw one of these very individual's waiting for some nonce there in full body armour ,like some low rent dog the bounty hunter.

While the cause maybe right, I don't believe these cunts are doing it for anything but the fame.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
39 minutes ago, Ape said:

Has Luke been glue sniffing?

I imagine it was more likely to be polystyrene cement. Apparently, exposure makes you sound like a boring fucking twat.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I was in wales on holiday a few months back waiting to get a train back home and saw one of these very individual's waiting for some nonce there in full body armour ,like some low rent dog the bounty hunter.

While the cause maybe right, I don't believe these cunts are doing it for anything but the fame.

It wasn't north Wales by any chance was it? There's a video on youtube of some thick as pig shit scally cunts from liverpool, with stupid masks and stuff on harassing some bloke around a train station and town. Not condoning paedos at all but like you said if they really cared so much about justice, they'd just email all the details and evidence to the police or something.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Theyre doing a good job. Every one of them off the streets is surely good. Whatever method they use, even if it is for personal glory. They deserve it. Unfortunately these grooming gangs are mainly muslims, and the police have been put in a position of losing their pensions for being racist if they arrest or upset them. These bearded bastards threaten to kill the parents and siblings of the little girls they attack if they speak out. Burn the bastards alive on sky news pay per view, and give the money to the victims.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, White van man said:

Theyre doing a good job. Every one of them off the streets is surely good. Whatever method they use, even if it is for personal glory. They deserve it. Unfortunately these grooming gangs are mainly muslims, and the police have been put in a position of losing their pensions for being racist if they arrest or upset them. These bearded bastards threaten to kill the parents and siblings of the little girls they attack if they speak out. Burn the bastards alive on sky news pay per view, and give the money to the victims.

These paedo hunter groups seem like thick as pig shit unemployed scummy cunts from the worst parts of england, trying  to make themselves feel important and like their shit lives have some meaning. They've also got the wrong people many times.

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I imagine it was more likely to be polystyrene cement. Apparently, exposure makes you sound like a boring fucking twat.

Look everyone! Drew has regained consciousness after a three day Easter binge session! And as a special treat he’s made one of his legendarily hilarious posts. Way to go Drew!

• Like 1

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

These paedo hunter groups seem like thick as pig shit unemployed scummy cunts from the worst parts of england, trying  to make themselves feel important and like their shit lives have some meaning. They've also got the wrong people many times.

Most people have kids, and some of us have grandkids. These people are doing something more usefull than any of us do. They may on occasion get the wrong dude, but they don't have any powers or touch the bloke. The police decide if the evidence is sufficient. Releasing a you tube video before a prosecution, i agree is totally wrong, if that's what they do.

31 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I thought making paedo jokes was a big no-no on this site, let alone accusing someone of being a "nonce"?

You think that's bad? Albert once told me I smelled of poo! I've picked myself up though, and started to work through the pain.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that's bad? Albert once told me I smelled of poo! I've picked myself up though, and started to work through the pain.

Haha where is Rain man haven't seen him for a while.

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

may I also offer my congratulations on your very speedy recovery from your Easter medication period, and straight in with a very cutting but tinged with humour attempted cunting Drew.  Fairly made my knees buckle such was it ferocity, I hope you are keeping hydrated.   

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, White van man said:

Most people have kids, and some of us have grandkids. These people are doing something more usefull than any of us do. They may on occasion get the wrong dude, but they don't have any powers or touch the bloke. The police decide if the evidence is sufficient. Releasing a you tube video before a prosecution, i agree is totally wrong, if that's what they do.

There's a particularly aggressive lowlife piece of shit called shane Brannigan, who in many of his videos regularly enters the accused's home without permission and also threatens violence against them. The cunt needs a pickaxe handle wrapped round his skull paedos or not.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Or it could be I can think for myself. The liberal use of the R word by cunts like Lammy and Abbot and you has taken away it’s true meaning. Now it means “shut the fuck up.”

No....... You shut the fuck up!

And stick Polly Toynbee up your arse. 

I'd actually love to experience that Jewdy.

Or that one who's got cancer coz she's bald from the chemo and would slip in easier

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, White van man said:

weren't these the same type of chaps who responded to a call by the Sun newspaper to blockade the house of a convicted Paedophile a few years back but tragically blockaded the house of a paediatrician instead. I think that ginger haired woman was the Editor at the time and also the acting paedofinder general  

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You’re right. Eddie seems to have wandered off the goat track.

It was my fault Spot, I may have lost control and egged the poor excitable millionaire on, Since the departure of Snatch, Eddie seems determined to prove that  is the new thickest cunt on CC. I apologise. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

that's the spirit Eddie, I can just see you now apoplectic with false outrage at the garage and the vein in your forehead starting to pulse erratically as you start to breath though flared nostrils. Go and read my offering again and see if it will fuel your faux rage further. Don't stop now you gormless  thick twat.

Stand back lads..... a few deep breaths.... and relax.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Stand back lads..... a few deep breaths.... and relax.

Cometh the hour.....superhero spotto arrives to stoke the fire, not put it out. I've PM'd Mrs R and suggested I replace you immediately especially now Rick has become even more ineffectual, if that's possible.

What are your thoughts on chinks and darkies? 

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

weren't these the same type of chaps who responded to a call by the Sun newspaper to blockade the house of a convicted Paedophile a few years back but tragically blockaded the house of a paediatrician instead. I think that ginger haired woman was the Editor at the time and also the acting paedofinder general  

Yeah, you and Erec dec are probably right. A false accusation can ruin a blokes life as much as the peados do to the kids life. Big enough to admit i got it wrong. Parents warning their kids of what to look out for and things they say etc would be the correct approach. Maybe a website that kids can go on for advice would be a good idea.

Guest luke swarm

unfortunately they all turned out to be fucking paediatricians as well Eddie, the dirty constantly hanging around kiddies hospital wards cunts, I hate them.

Edited by luke swarm

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

unfortunately they all turned out to be fucking paediatricians as well Eddie, the dirty constantly hanging around kiddies hospital wards cunts, I hate them.

I've got a neighbour and sometimes his sister brings her newborn around to visit.

Makes me fucking sick.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You’re right. Eddie seems to have wandered off the goat track.

I hope he gets back on....the hit by a speeding bullet train!