CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain Chips

Neil

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

No more oven chips for me the fucking wankers

Admitting that you shovel enormous amounts of cheap frozen chips into your fat fucking gob is the least surprising revelation I've heard since it was confirmed that Jimmy Savile was a serial sex offender. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you haven't seen their advert take it from me,they are utter utter cunts,No more oven chips for me the fucking wankers

Try SCOFFS at Paignton.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported. Rule 10

Claiming that you have authored numerous scientific papers, whilst quite clearly being absolutely thick as fucking pig shit,  is the most surprising revelation I've heard since it was confirmed that the Chuckle Brothers aren't serial sex offenders.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Claiming that you have authored numerous scientific papers, whilst quite clearly being absolutely thick as fucking pig shit,  is the most surprising revelation I've heard since it was confirmed that the Chuckle Brothers aren't serial sex offenders.

Didn't he co-author the Izal toilet papers?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Claiming that you have authored numerous scientific papers, whilst quite clearly being absolutely thick as fucking pig shit,  is the most surprising revelation I've heard since it was confirmed that the Chuckle Brothers aren't actually serial sex offenders.

Continuing to derail this excellent nomination and showing your true colours and pathetic existence is unfortunately all your got. I'd calm down a bit.

Back on topic...I haven't seen said advert as I don't watch the bent football, especially on ITV. Why the fuck anyone would buy branded products anyway when supermarkets all make their own identical versions much cheaper is beyond me.  

1 minute ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

That dried up old husk CB?

Her womb's about as fecund as Golda Meir at an SS brothel 

I believe I once compared her labia to a pair of cream crackers left out too long in the Atacama Desert. Or it might have been Pen's, that seems likelier - I'll check when I sober up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Admitting that you shovel enormous amounts of cheap frozen chips into your fat fucking gob is the least surprising revelation I've heard since it was confirmed that Jimmy Savile was a serial sex offender. 

That was never proven in a court of law.  He died before charges could be brought against him.  He doesn’t eat that many chips.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me what a shock,A Decs post liked by Still Bickers and Blubba Cunt.Where exactly did I admit this 'enormous' amount of chips?. Why don't you 3 just form your own human centepede as you seem so fond of feeding off each others shit.

Pass the ketchup.

• Like 2