CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

No atheists in fox holes though 

Panzbaby 

Foxes are disease ridden, cowardly vermin who get away with it all because they have cute fluffy tails and years of (rightful) oppression that all the bleeding hearts these days feel guilty about. Of course those little shits are religious - like any undesirable minority it just strengthens their ability to underhandedly manipulate society.

Should have gassed the bunch of the fuckers. @ratcum should add that to his next manifesto.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Foxes are disease ridden, cowardly vermin who get away with it all because they have cute fluffy tails and years of (rightful) oppression that all the bleeding hearts these days feel guilty about. Of course those little shits are religious - like any undesirable minority it just strengthens their ability to underhandedly manipulate society.

Should have gassed the bunch of the fuckers. @ratcum should add that to his next manifesto.

I like Foxes. Dogs with cat brains, a perfect survival machine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why are scientists who have faith hypocritical? You can only make such an assertion if you possess all known and undiscovered knowledge, in which case you would be God. Your position assumes that faith, irrespective of religion, is an literal acceptance of holy scriptures. The Christian Bible is at best, a collection of fables and parables. How that is interpreted and used to dictate to the masses is where problems occur but that can also apply to secular writings, the most obvious is philosophical communism. True faith should be personal and not be codified to control others.

Here's a list of Christians who have contributed in the advancement of knowledge - all peer reviewed, some have won prestigious scientific awards including the Nobel prize. Some will have shaped your life one way or another, all driven by faith. Some have looked at the very foundations of mass, energy and life and yet they know mankind has barely scratched the surface in trying to understand being.

Faith is wishful thinking. Faith operates on the fantasy island of human imagination. Faith is wishing for a desired outcome without rational basis. The only positive spin on faith is as a motivational aid for those who really need it. It has no place in science. A lot of scientists in the past and even now in the 21st century, have been in straight jackets of assorted “faiths”, due to funding (and upbringing). One doesn’t bite the hand that feeds one, or provide ample cash and facilities. For God and Queen, or other bollocks.

Is it not really telling  how many atheists send their children to faith schools, those schools which perform really well ? Do they declare themselves for what they really are? Of course not. It’s a wonderful thing that we in the UK are slowly becoming a secular society, every year further away from this inter generational thinking menace, even though immigrants from “faith” riddled countries are making the task a lot harder, with various brain washing facilities popping up in the country.

A good example of a misguided man with faith in alternative medicine is the late Steve Jobs. After hoping and looking for a cure in all the wrong places, he finally turned to western medicine, by which time it was way too late to treat the cancer effectively and give him decent survival chance.  All the money in the world and faith. Look where it got him. One rich daft deluded dead cunt.

But as an an open minded cunt, I am willing to accept any fantasy concept, once we can repeatedly test it and prove it’s validity beyond any reasonable doubt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why are scientists who have faith hypocritical? You can only make such an assertion if you possess all known and undiscovered knowledge, in which case you would be God. Your position assumes that faith, irrespective of religion, is an literal acceptance of holy scriptures. The Christian Bible is at best, a collection of fables and parables. How that is interpreted and used to dictate to the masses is where problems occur but that can also apply to secular writings, the most obvious is philosophical communism. True faith should be personal and not be codified to control others.

Here's a list of Christians who have contributed in the advancement of knowledge - all peer reviewed, some have won prestigious scientific awards including the Nobel prize. Some will have shaped your life one way or another, all driven by faith. Some have looked at the very foundations of mass, energy and life and yet they know mankind has barely scratched the surface in trying to understand being.

Forever and ever Amen.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And alas, our biggest predator thanks to the other ones being wiped out and still hunted by brave toffs on horse back. Planned lynx reintroduction in keilder forest, however.

I'd also endorse bringing back the Beaver.  Sure, it could be a mammoth of a task, but Lions have been an ongoing success in Wiltshire, as also were Orca in Windsor before the castle got burnt, and Gorilla, Gibbons and Chimp's have been hugely successful with climatizing and openly breeding in Peckham... It's amazing how quickly primates can bounce back from the edge of extinction. One only needed to abolish slavery and Bob's now your uncle.   

Guest Ollyboro
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And why would that be?  I don't listen to shit. Try Frank, he's multilingual in that department.  

He's a true coprophile. Talks shit, eats shit, bathes in shit, shits in shit, looks like shit, wanks in shit...It wouldn't surprise me if his house was built from hardened stools. He is about as shit as it's possible for a piece of shit to be. His drumming's shit, his guitar playing is shit and his videos are shit. His wig's really shit, and that's the least shit thing about him. And he's a cunt.

Guest Queefer
22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

He's a true coprophile. Talks shit, eats shit, bathes in shit, shits in shit, looks like shit, wanks in shit...It wouldn't surprise me if his house was built from hardened stools. He is about as shit as it's possible for a piece of shit to be. His drumming's shit, his guitar playing is shit and his videos are shit. His wig's really shit, and that's the least shit thing about him. And he's a cunt.

I think you are just going through the motions

33 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Get off the fucking fence. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If they are a perfect survival machine how come I’ve hit three this week with my Volvo?   Now if these red furry little cunts learnt the fucking green cross code, now then I would be impressed.  Until then, they are just exotic road kill.

Cubs explode with a loud bang under 20 inch wheels.

Takes my Romanian car was chap about 10 minutes to remove fragments of their squashed bodies from my tyre tread.

28 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

If they are a perfect survival machine how come I’ve hit three this week with my Volvo?   Now if these red furry little cunts learnt the fucking green cross code, now then I would be impressed.  Until then, they are just exotic road kill.

Cubs explode with a loud bang under 20 inch wheels.

Takes my Romanian car was chap about 10 minutes to remove fragments of their squashed bodies from my tyre tread.

The fact that you attain pleasure from, intentionally or not, causing suffering or death to innocent animals, really is, neither impressive or admirable. 

If you had told me that you'd tracked down the 3 sand monkeys who stole your car, and fucking run them over, I would be impressed.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Get off the fucking fence. 

I'm not like Frank. I'm not a straight-talker. In that sense Frank's a lot like Jimmy Savile. Because like Savile, Frank doesn't beat around the bush. And he's a cunt.

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Faith is wishful thinking. Faith operates on the fantasy island of human imagination. Faith is wishing for a desired outcome without rational basis. The only positive spin on faith is as a motivational aid for those who really need it. It has no place in science. A lot of scientists in the past and even now in the 21st century, have been in straight jackets of assorted “faiths”, due to funding (and upbringing). One doesn’t bite the hand that feeds one, or provide ample cash and facilities. For God and Queen, or other bollocks.

Is it not really telling  how many atheists send their children to faith schools, those schools which perform really well ? Do they declare themselves for what they really are? Of course not. It’s a wonderful thing that we in the UK are slowly becoming a secular society, every year further away from this inter generational thinking menace, even though immigrants from “faith” riddled countries are making the task a lot harder, with various brain washing facilities popping up in the country.

A good example of a misguided man with faith in alternative medicine is the late Steve Jobs. After hoping and looking for a cure in all the wrong places, he finally turned to western medicine, by which time it was way too late to treat the cancer effectively and give him decent survival chance.  All the money in the world and faith. Look where it got him. One rich daft deluded dead cunt.

But as an an open minded cunt, I am willing to accept any fantasy concept, once we can repeatedly test it and prove it’s validity beyond any reasonable doubt.

You do make me chuckle WC. On the contrary, you appear to have a closed mind. Its not that you accuse a group of highly intelligent people known for mastering complex concepts of having a "poor education and a lack of critical thinking", its the way you conflate spirituality and science, real and not so real. Benchmarking one with the other on idle assumptions is probably not a good idea. I say this as a humanist, but as I said previously, I understand why individuals have faith. Some make that decision after careful thought and contemplation. That's fine by me as long as I'm not subjected to religious ideology. The flip side is that I would not attempt to ridicule an individual's faith.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you trying to suggest that he is shittier than shit in a shitter carved from scat-shit with a shit-stained shitty-shitty shit bang? I knew he was shit, but in diarrhoeastic terms, this shit is new shit to me, Olly. Not that I give a shit about that shit. He's all shit to me, the fucking shit-cunted shit that the shit is.  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 11/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Unlike Albert a cunt with shit for brains, the perfect window dribbler.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You do make me chuckle WC. On the contrary, you appear to have a closed mind. Its not that you accuse a group of highly intelligent people known for mastering complex concepts of having a "poor education and a lack of critical thinking", its the way you conflate spirituality and science, real and not so real. Benchmarking one with the other on idle assumptions is probably not a good idea. I say this as a humanist, but as I said previously, I understand why individuals have faith. Some make that decision after careful thought and contemplation. That's fine by me as long as I'm not subjected to religious ideology. The flip side is that I would not attempt to ridicule an individual's faith.

My mind is firmly placed in facts, not in “spiritual” speculation, even though there was a lot of effort on behalf of my parents and other contributors to fudge it up with such nonsense over many years.Now I certainly do not conflate fantasy with science, never had, a trait which probably made me into a prematurely old, boring, solidly attached to this planet cunt. I don’t believe in pixies, God, trolls and I don’t have faith of any kind. I am free.

I am glad you understand why individuals have “faith”. It’s a comforting creation of one’s deluded mind. Opiates of the masses. A free and plentiful optimism fountain. Feel free to have a drink. In reference to people of poor education who also lack critical thinking, I meant people who didn’t attend school and were brought up in backward shithole regions of the world. You elevate high scientific achievers, who had “faith”. Their clever brains, primed with education and extremely hard, obsessive work produced the great results. You can throw in the “faith” placebo effect, if it makes you any happier.

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My mind is firmly placed in facts, not in “spiritual” speculation, even though there was a lot of effort on behalf of my parents and other contributors to fudge it up with such nonsense over many years.Now I certainly do not conflate fantasy with science, never had, a trait which probably made me into a prematurely old, boring, solidly attached to this planet cunt. I don’t believe in pixies, God, trolls and I don’t have faith of any kind. I am free.

I am glad you understand why individuals have “faith”. It’s a comforting creation of one’s deluded mind. Opiates of the masses. A free and plentiful optimism fountain. Feel free to have a drink. In reference to people of poor education who also lack critical thinking, I meant people who didn’t attend school and were brought up in backward shithole regions of the world. You elevate high scientific achievers, who had “faith”. Their clever brains, primed with education and extremely hard, obsessive work produced the great results. You can throw in the “faith” placebo effect, if it makes you any happier.

I'm religiously atheist, thank god. 

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

One thing I found about really clever people, the enlightened and those who make things happen is that they look beyond the "facts" and refuse to be shackled by them. Then there are those who need the security blanket of facts - that is your opiate or placebo. You are not free, you are bound by convention.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1107/1009164-esri_migrants/

What about this @Panzerknacker and 17% of people in Oyland not even born there.

"The study says that Ireland is one of the most diverse countries in the EU with 17% of people born elsewhere.

In 2017, more than 8,000 immigrants became Irish citizens, many of them originally from Poland, Romania or India. "