CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don’t like crumpets

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Every day you grow weaker, infirm, LIMP.  You simply cannot stop yourself from responding to somebody you find so exceptionally tedious.  I'll be the death of you, Frank, and I can't wait to shit on your grave!  

How the fuck he's got the nerve to post again is beyond me, every cunt hates his guts. Even his dog

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How the fuck he's got the nerve to post again is beyond me, every cunt hates his guts. Even his dog

He is addicted to self abuse, and since he has lost muscle tissue to AIDS and can't wank himself furiously, his only alternative is to put on his oxygen line to log in, so every other cunt do his work for him.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Every day you grow weaker, infirm, LIMP.  You simply cannot stop yourself from responding to somebody you find so exceptionally tedious.  I'll be the death of you, Frank, and I can't wait to shit on your grave!  

After the massive blow delivered by the almighty snowey, I’m not afraid to admit I’m on borrowed time wiz. I don’t know what triggered last night’s attack, but with hand on heart, I’ll tell you now that you are without doubt the wettest, most pathetic piece of shit I’ve ever known. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Frank said:

After the massive blow delivered by the almighty snowey, I’m not afraid to admit I’m on borrowed time wiz. I don’t know what triggered last night’s attack, but with hand on heart, I’ll tell you now that you are without doubt the wettest, most pathetic piece of shit I’ve ever known. 

If that, in any way, contributes to your long suffered demise, I"ll wear it as a badge of honour.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There's going to be a very, very long queue. People will need refreshments after such a long wait. I see a business opportunity...

Badges with 'I shat on Frank' could be popular too.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

There's going to be a very, very long queue. People will need refreshments after such a long wait. I see a business opportunity...

It's the circle of life.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I believe there is already a growing number of scat fetishists, poofs with no sphincter control and hardened criminals out of prison, all of whom are physically able to kick his fucking teeth in, who have them.  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He is addicted to self abuse, and since he has lost muscle tissue to AIDS and can't wank himself furiously, his only alternative is to put on his oxygen line to log in, so every other cunt do his work for him.  

The most delicious thing about this current state of affairs is that I can guarantee you that he never once foresaw that you would be the one to finally destroy what little credibility he has left.

Shine on you crazy diamond and finish him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The most delicious thing about this current state of affairs is that I can guarantee you that he never once foresaw that you would be the one to finally destroy what little credibility he has left.

Shine on you crazy diamond and finish him.

With his well documented gay proclivities, can we use words like kill and destroy?  Finish is something he'd use himself at the Blue Oyster bar, just after other sayings like "evening sailor, fancy a blow?"  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, Lord Punkape said:

I adore crumpets particularly if they are smothered in butter and marmite.Acceptable other spreads include anchovy paste or homemade preserves.

Anyone who disagrees with my observations on this topic are gay or communist and have venereal diseases.

Fuck off.

and in Your case, Daddies Sauce or Gentleman's Relish.

Guest 'eavensabove

I'm rather partial to Muffin's, meself and Gypo's into Pikelets, however that is besides the point.

Whoever it is that decided to produce Square Crumklips is a cunt. Those thick fuckers are also a no-go and should never have been invented. Grillin'  the pesky-varmints  is also a waste of time unless you want to stare at a poxy toaster like a gormless twat whilst stirring yer Oats 'less they catch.  Boiling the critters produces the best results, or warming them through in the crack of your Wife's arse will add a certain piquancy (to the otherwise bland) along with a brace of Turkey Rashers to boot whilst yer eggs is a-poachin' ... Breakfast sorted, and sated until elevenziz...

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 11/24/2018 at 10:04 PM, Lord Punkape said:

I adore crumpets particularly if they are smothered in butter and marmite.Acceptable other spreads include anchovy paste or homemade preserves.

Anyone who disagrees with my observations on this topic are gay or communist and have venereal diseases.

Fuck off.

Esther McVey/Mornington Crescent 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 12/7/2018 at 5:59 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

He's got a new Christmas single out. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Is this you @Lord Punkape?

large.Paolo_Monti_-_Servizio_fotografico

No. Punker's is centre of photo, dressed in a Pom-Pom frock to blend in with the hedge. He's stood there flashing to the cunts behind him, hence the woman to his front fleeing for her life... You, on the other hand, are the old crock to the Left, shielding from the wind within a frame of Ivy.