CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stop your foul whining you prosthetic fanny wearing freak. Get down B&Q for some beefed up home security and a crowbar for when Webby comes a calling. Hopefully you'll cave his stupid fucking skull in but be mortally wounded in the process. @Decimus take one for the team 

The web footed cunt can't fly so he would never make it to the West Country .. I doubt whether he would get past Cringleford.

1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Fair do's I am not one to complain about my punishment and I do give and take as good as I get, but I do draw your attention to this response that @Decimus gave to an original  nomination which must surely breach some of the guidelines and of course his suggesting of doxing. I am not asking for any punishment or restriction to be applied on him unlike the complaint that was made about me by @Decimus

Full text here "

I feel like this is an appropriate moment to add that I want Pen dead.

"She's" 66, so hopefully we won't have long to wait. Taking into account AIDS, being beaten to death in a gay bashing incident and killing themselves, the average life expectancy of your typical cock-in-a-frock is 69 (aptly).

Failing that, I've bunged Proper a fiver for its IP address. I'm happy to take one for the team and a twenty stretch for the pleasure of caving its stupid fucking skull in.".

26 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You miss the point Decs. Judge is up there on his merits and his likes are well deserved, unlike you he does not creep or crawl to garner likes, he just posts how he sees whatever he is reacting to. He is not a member of any clique or cartel he doesn't PM people to ask them to stir the shit, and most of all he does not give a fuck about likes or the leaderboard which means the likes he gets are worth ten of the like most of the cunts on here get.

7 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The web footed cunt can't fly so he would never make it to the West Country .. I doubt whether he would get past Cringleford.

Dear oh dear, what a spectacular meltdown. 

Judge is up there because he's told a few racist jokes this week and because you had a little paddy and decided to manipulate the leaderboard you claim not to care about. 

You were stupid enough to get yourself caught, now stop your incessant whining and log off for at least five seconds. Your constant presence on here, coupled with your total lack of a life and complete spanking from me has obviously left your mental health in tatters.

I can hear your little tranny cock and balls rattling from here.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judge is up there because he's told a few racist jokes this week and because you had a little paddy and decided to manipulate the leaderboard you claim not to care about. 

You were stupid enough to get yourself caught, now stop your incessant whining and log off for at least five seconds. Your constant presence on here, coupled with your total lack of a life and complete spanking from me has obviously left your mental health in tatters.

Not rattle so hard cack.

Fucking hell, I get back after a long weekend in rehab and this is what I find?

Might I suggest, in all seriousness, taking "The Leader Board" and all its various buttons and binning the whole fucking lot once and for all. As an added bonus this would reduce that fucking wanker Albert's passive-aggressive contributions by somewhere around 90%.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Might I suggest, in all seriousness, taking "The Leader Board" and all its various buttons and binning the whole fucking lot once and for all. As an added bonus this would reduce that fucking wanker Albert's passive-aggressive contributions by somewhere around 90%.

Would it be inappropriate to "like" this? Oh what the hell, go on then.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

He wasn't, not until you went on his profile 13 minutes ago and then proceeded to like three posts in quick succession that you had absolutely no chance to have actually read. The fact that you were then fucking stupid enough to quote me and point it out confirms it.

Oh dear, @Mrs Roops it looks like we have another rattled old cunt manipulating the leaderboard. Maybe give "her" the same treatment as Withers? I doubt you'd find anyone who cares if the tedious old tranny was booted off site.

They're jealous of us Decs, because we're the best on here.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yeah. What he said 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

For that multi using, rule raping cunt to even attempt to spout policy says his time here is drawing to a close, and rightfully so.  As you mentioned, Withers did the same and got fucked off....poor Roadie recently took the piss with a multi, and he too got a long harsh sentence.  But poor Pen, who has been shown a great deal of leniency, feels entitled to chime in?  In addition to the likes being stripped, how about being placed in Mod queue, or a padded cell in the cooler until April?  

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

For that multi using, rule raping cunt to even attempt to spout policy says his time here is drawing to a close, and rightfully so.  As you mentioned, Withers did the same and got fucked off....poor Roadie recently took the piss with a multi, and he too got a long harsh sentence.  But poor Pen, who has been shown a great deal of leniency, feels entitled to chime in?  In addition to the likes being stripped, how about being placed in Mod queue, or a padded cell in the cooler until April?  

It's made 16 posts today so far, and it's not even 6pm. 16 fucking posts of complete and utter bollocks.

It's not just today, either. Every morning I log on it is exactly the same, thread after thread being flooded with its boring, unfunny, unintelligent absolute fucking garbage. It doesn't think, it just types out any old shit in a desperate attempt to get the attention it is so clearly lacking in its real life.

It brings nothing to the site, it never has, and it never will. Delete it, no cunt wants it or will miss it.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's made 16 posts today so far, and it's not even 6pm. 16 fucking posts of complete and utter bollocks.

It's not just today, either. Every morning I log on it is exactly the same, thread after thread being flooded with its boring, unfunny, unintelligent absolute fucking garbage. It doesn't think, it just types out any old shit in a desperate attempt to get the attention it is so clearly lacking in its real life.

It brings nothing to the site, it never has, and it never will. Delete it, no cunt wants it or will miss it.

I’d miss it. 

Prick. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’d miss it. 

Prick. 

You're even more irrelevant than Pen so nobody fucking cares what you'd miss.  You can fuck off and never return as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Last week I decided to spend a couple of days just looking in on the Corner.  All times of day, random visits, there wasn't a time, even wee hours of the morning, he wasn't here.  

I ignore the fucking idiot entirely now.  I'm not going to engage the fucking cretin, when it's impossible to tell which of the multiple personalities you're speaking to, or which will be projected onto you.  

17 hours ago, Rev said:

Me too ratso. Those halcyon days of furious and malevolent cunting have now passed. Old-time cunters like Flinty and Blanco won't have access to the internet from their Cat AAA cells.

You, me and good old Jugs seem to be the only remnants of that delightfully fucking appalling era.

it just remains for us to totally embrace lesbianism in all its fishy forms old friend. I've fancied women for ages, so perhaps the 'transition' won't be too daunting. 

Hitler was practically a fully functioning vagina towards then end

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Last week I decided to spend a couple of days just looking in on the Corner.  All times of day, random visits, there wasn't a time, even wee hours of the morning, he wasn't here.  

I ignore the fucking idiot entirely now.  I'm not going to engage the fucking cretin, when it's impossible to tell which of the multiple personalities you're speaking to, or which will be projected onto you.  

It needs to be repeatedly smashed in the face...

...with a 4 ton wrecking ball.

24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it just remains for us to totally embrace lesbianism in all its fishy forms old friend. I've fancied women for ages, so perhaps the 'transition' won't be too daunting. 

Hitler was practically a fully functioning vagina towards then end

He was certainly a colossal cunt.

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

FTR, Wither's Leaderboard shenanigans were not only done on an industrial scale, he was also a repeat offender. His current ban was over a completely unrelated issue which was wilfully malicious and designed to do harm to the site. "Poor Roadie" received a two month denial of posting rights after his fourth sock puppetry attempt. Pen/TBoP has, despite what you say, never broken any multi-ID rules, nonetheless infringed the Leaderboard rules and was given the appropriate penalty commensurate to the offence.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good, 'cos the vendetta BS hasn't worked thus far and you seem to be overly worked up.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

FTR, Wither's Leaderboard shenanigans were not only done on an industrial scale, he was also a repeat offender. His current ban was over a completely unrelated issue which was wilfully malicious and designed to do harm to the site. "Poor Roadie" received a two month denial of posting rights after his fourth sock puppetry attempt. Pen/TBoP has, despite what you say, never broken any multi-ID rules, nonetheless infringed the Leaderboard rules and was given the appropriate penalty commensurate to the offence.

Good, 'cos the vendetta BS hasn't worked thus far and you seem to be overly worked up.

Your pseudo psychological expertise might work on Punky, but not me.  You go to the "overly worked up "well far too often, Roops.  I bring up the Pen shit when the topic is at hand, because it warrants being in the forefront.  Give the psychology text google searches a rest.  By now, you've actually seen me worked up, and this isn't it!  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your pseudo psychological expertise might work on Punky, but not me.  You go to the "overly worked up "well far too often, Roops.  I bring up the Pen shit when the topic is at hand, because it warrants being in the forefront.  Give the psychology text google searches a rest.  By now, you've actually seen me worked up, and this isn't it!  

She’s called you out for what you are.. a creepy, overly worked-up fucking child of Jazz. Give it a rest you stupid cunt. 

• Like 1