CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan markle

Guest Roger cuntwing

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is this steaming pile of absolute fucking shit?

I'd rather an original dose of your own pointless and tired bollocks than the ramblings of some George Asda suit wearing fucking idiot who thinks that he is funny.

Fuck off and try again, you stupid cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Notice that little air freshener tree hanging from the mirror.  That colour is 'Cotton Picker' fragrance.  Personally I prefer the green 'Mountain Pine' one

You're fucking french, you don't know what fresh air is.  Bad body odour, the smell of decaying human flesh, shit and piss in the streets and rotting frommage are all you know.

Fuck off.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 06/05/2019 at 16:57, Eric Cuntman said:

That's not her dilation measurement, it's her waist size.

Speaking of which, I saw the fat cunt on the telly last night and it looks like she's been eating fried chicken for 2 for the last 9 months. Stereotypes indeed.

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew, this has been up for 5 hours.  I'm both amazed and mystified that Decimus (the grassing weasel) hasn't reported you.

If he's been out of town today he's probably drinking overpriced pints of Spanish dishwater in the nearest gay bar to Norwich train station.....again.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew, this has been up for 5 hours.  I'm both amazed and mystified that Decimus (the grassing weasel) hasn't reported you.

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If he's been out of town today he's probably drinking overpriced pints of Spanish dishwater in the nearest gay bar to Norwich train station.....again.

Fucking hell, a joint broadside from Inspector Clueless and Davros the Drunkard. 

Two shit solo acts, one incredibly fucking awful double act. Stick to the beans and chopper 'jokes', you pair of insufferable cunts.